你一直尽心医治我那些生病与受伤的士兵
you’ve helped my sick and wounded soldiers to the best of your ability.
现在也让我来帮你
Now let me help you.
你儿子一定得被判刑
I have to sentence your son.
这点我也没办法改变
There’s nothing I can do about that.
但我一定会确保
But I will ensure
他只会受到轻判
that his punishment is light.
我向你保证
You have my word.
这样最好 特恩
It’s for the best, Teun.
会没事的
It’ll be all right.
在地下室的书桌下面
Under the table in the basement.
拿给雅娜
Give it to Janna.
再见 姊姊
Bye, sis.
谢谢
Thanks.
我帮德瑞克找好藏身地了
I’ve found an address for Dirk.
他今晚就可以去
He can go there tonight.
妳认得这些吗
Do you know these?
德瑞克被逮捕了
Dirk’s been arrested.
把照片给我
Please give me the photos.
我会交给…
I’ll give them to…
妳的朋友
To your friends?

Yes.
对不起 但这些照片很重要
I’m sorry. But those photos are very important.
如果妳和妳朋友能救出德瑞克 照片就给你们
You can have them if you and your friends rescue Dirk.
特恩
Teun.
妳得把照片给我
You have to give them to me.
我会跟他们谈
I’ll talk to them.
我也要去
I ‘m coming.
妳不能去
You can’t.
今天晚上八点
Tonight at eight o’clock.
在这里等
Here.

Hey.
为什麽停下来了
Why have we stopped?
我们应该要降落在阿纳姆
We were supposed to have landed in Arnhem.
阿纳姆
In Arnhem?
– 那离这里很远 -没错
– That’s a long way. – Yes.
用不了多久了
It will be over soon.
安特卫普已经解放
Antwerp has been liberated.
加拿大军队也抵达法兰德斯了
And the Canadians are already in Zeelandic Flanders.
– 什麽 – 他说什麽?
– What? – What did he say?
他说加拿大军队已经跨过比利时边界
The Canadians are already over the Belgian border.
我们必须到那里去
That’s where we need to be.
怎麽到那里
Uh, how do we get there?
加拿大军队在这里
The Canadians are here?
没错
Yeah.
而你们在这里
And you lot are here.
在这里
Here.
所以他们在这些岛的另一边
So they are at the other side of the islands.
你这里有船吗 船
Do you have a boat, here? Boat?

A boat?
被偷了
It was seized.
去外面涉水太冒险了 我们留在这里
Being out on the water is too risky. We’re staying here.
德国佬知道我们坠机了
The Jerries know we crashed.
他们一定会到处搜索
They’ll be searching for us.
我们不能在一个地方停留太久
We can’t stay in one place long.
现在外面太危险了 尤其又跟…
It’s too dangerous out there. Especially with…
怎样
What?
我们早上就出发
We move out in the morning.
就这样
End of discussion.
妳是他姊姊
So you’re his sister.
德瑞克不该自己发动攻击
Dirk should never have carried out an attack on his own.
他丢了石头
He threw a stone
意外砸破挡风玻璃
that accidentally smashed a windscreen.
– 我不敢相信妳… – 德瑞克是自愿加入的
– I don’t understand… – Dirk volunteered of his own accord.
– 他才17岁 – 我们现在全都有危险
– He’s 17. – We’re all in danger now.
尤其如果他说漏嘴
Especially if he starts talking.
我们需要那些照片
We need those photos.
妳在市政♥府♥工作 对吧
You work at the town hall, right?
我可以做一些安排
I can arrange things.
你要什麽都可以 文件或是…
Anything you want. Russian stamps, or…
我也可以偷一些证件
Or I can steal documents.
我在找一张地图
I’m looking for a map.
斯洛水道的潮汐图
A tide chart for the Sloe.
上面要画出斯洛水堤与沼泽
Showing the dam and the marshlands.
我找到那张地图 你就会帮德瑞克
And if I find the map, you’ll help Dirk?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
十七岁还算是孩子吗
Is a 17 year old still a child?
你十七岁时在那里
Where were you at 17?
在巴伐利亚的训练营
At a training camp in Bavaria.
是你自愿的吗
Was that your own choice?

Yes.
这小子加入反抗军时完全清楚自己在做什麽
This boy knew exactly what he was doing when he joined the resistance.
我替他父亲和姊姊感到遗憾
I feel sorry for his father and sister
但我不能破例
but I can’t make any exceptions.
如果里面都是德国佬呢
What if it’s for the Jerries?
没用的
It’s useless.
或许我们应该投降
Maybe we should give ourselves up.
什麽
What?
不准
Never.
我们才不会投降
We’re not giving ourselves up.
如果投降就死定了
If we do that, we’re as good as dead.
我宁愿淹死
I’d rather drown.
你说得容易 反正你就要死了
That’s easy for you to say, you’re going to die anyway.
或许吧 约翰
Maybe, John.
但今天不会死
But not today.
站起来 前进吧
Now stand up. March out.
走吧
Move.
好 走吧
Okay, go.
轻一点
Easy.
轻一点
Easy.
干得好
Good work.
我去找食物 长官
I’ll go look for some food, sir.
如果能找到牛排就好了
A steak would be great.
请给我三分熟的
Medium rare, please.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
看那 各位先生
Oh, gentlemen.
不会吧
No!
太棒了
Yes!
– 拿去 喝光吧 – 乾杯
– There you go. Drink up. – Cheers.
还不错
It’s not bad.
岂止不错 是棒呆了
No, it’s good, man.
所以 有几个
So, how many?
有几个 你在说什麽
How many? What are you talking about?
– 有几个 – 你有过几个女人
– How many? – How many women have you had?
一个绅士是不会讨论这种问题的
A gentleman does not disclose such matters.
超过三个
More than three?
三个
Three?
超过十个
More than ten?
你呢 威廉
What about you, Willy? Eh?
年轻护卫
Young squire?
没有吗
No?
我当然有
Of course I have.
你没有过
You have never.
– 连跟灵韦的女孩都没做过 – 当然做过
– Not even with the girls in Ringway? – Surely.
天啊 老弟 我们再过一个礼拜就要死了 你竟然还没…
Jesus, man. We’re going to die in a week and you have never…
那实在是…
That, that is most, uh…
太不幸了
unfortunate.
我觉得没有比这更糟糕的事了
Um, I don’t think there’s anything worse than that.
天啊 没错 别闹他了
Oh, God. Yes. Leave him alone.
我才不会死
I am not gonna die.
汉克
Henk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!