high-explosive shrapnel in the left wing.
在东亚我发现了一种罕见的微生物传染性肠道寄生虫
In East Asia, I picked up a rare, microbial, infectious gut-parasite
在下腹腔我现在把它们都带在身边
in the lower abdominal cavity, and I’ve got them all with me right now,
还在我的身体里
still in my body,
但是我不后悔我选择穿这件制♥服♥
but I don’t regret my choice to wear this uniform.
16年后我会拿到我的养老金
And in 16 years, I’ll get my pension.
女士们这是你们的睡前故事 关灯
Well, that’s your bedtime story, ladies. Lights out!
哼嗬小屋关灯 盖好被子盖上毯子
Hup! Ho! Hut! Lights out! Covers tucked! Blankets on!
祈祷吧 先生
Pray your prayers! Sir!
阿门阿门阿门
Amen. Amen. Amen.

Psst.
嘘米奇-米奇嘶
Psst, Mitch-Mitch. Psst.
嘘米奇-米奇你想做什么
Psst, Mitch-Mitch. What do you wanna be?
什么事
What?
你想做什么米奇-米奇
What do you want to be, Mitch-Mitch?
以我的成绩我将成为一名助理药剂师
With my grades, I’ll be an assistant pharmacist.
那会让你满意吗
Will that make you be satisfied?
不会让我沮丧 我应该更努力学习
It won’t depress me. I should have studied harder.
你呢罗博琼
And you, Robouchon?
我别无选择 我将为我父亲的玻璃厂工作
Oh, I have no choice. I’ll work for my father’s glass factory.
总得有人接手 -这很正常
Someone has to take over. -It’s normal.
沃吉拉德你有什么计划
Vaugirard. What’s your plan?
我想我会继续做一个有魅力的废物
I suppose I’ll continue to be an attractive wastrel
就像我的表亲一样
like my cousins on both sides of the family.
你的堂兄弟是最好的 -我爱你的堂兄弟
Your cousins are the best. I love your cousins.
是啊 -你呢莫里索
Yeah. What about you, Morisot?
莫里索你想做什么
Morisot, what do you want to be?
一名抗♥议♥者
A protestor.
他说什么了 -他说“一个抗♥议♥者”
What’d he say? He said, -“A protestor.”
他是什么意思 -我不知道
What does he mean? -I don’t know.
我以为莫里索应该是地质化学教授
I thought Morisot was supposed to be a professor of geological chemistry.
莫里索在哭
Morisot’s crying.
谁说的“嘘”
Shh! Who said “shh”?
我不会这么做的
I won’t do it.
再过八周莫里索我们就能完成这个项目了
It’s only eight more weeks, Morisot, before we complete the program.
我不是指程序
I don’t mean the program.
我的意思是从我们回家到退休
I mean from when we go home until retirement age.
我是说我生命中的48年 那是我不会做的
That 48-year period of my life, I mean. That’s what I won’t do.
我再也不能想象自己在父母的世界里是一个成年人
I can no longer envision myself as a grown-up man in our parents’ world.
莫里索 他从窗户出去了
Morisot! He went out the window!
他死了吗 -我不知道
Is he dead? I don’t know.
他摔了多远
How far did he fall?
五层天花板很高
Five floors with high ceilings.
昨晚下雨了 也许泥还是软的
It rained last night. Maybe the mud’s still soft.
他不动了
He’s not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
他还是不动
He’s still not moving.
第二天早上米奇-米奇因遗弃和亵渎被捕
The next morning, Mitch-Mitch was arrested for Desertion and Desecration,
桑斯·布劳格成为总部
and the Sans Blague became headquarters
青年理想主义者革命推♥翻♥运动
for the Movement of Young Idealists for the Revolutionary Overthrow
反♥动♥的新自♥由♥主义社会
of Reactionary Neo-liberal Society.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们可以住在一起
They can live together.
和查维特的巅峰对决
Tip-top with Charvet.
随之而来的是一场激烈的不可预测的针锋相对
There followed, a brisk, unpredictable tit-for-tat.
Ennui的长辈和年轻人之间
between Ennui’s elders and its youngers.
八月
August.
社区耳语运动谴责学♥生♥运♥动♥
Community Whisper Campaign denounces student movement.
九月
September.
Sans Blague咖啡执照被官方法令吊销
Sans Blague coffee license revoked by official decree.
十月
October.
宣传委员会竖立海盗广播塔
Propaganda Committee erects pirate radio tower
在物理系屋顶
on Physics Department rooftop.
十一月
November.
大学生食堂的餐饮计划封锁
Meal plan blockade of the undergraduate cafeteria.
十二月
December.
原则图书馆的结♥帐♥柜台
Check-out protest at the Bibliotheque Principale.
整个图书馆流通被合法移除
Entire library circulation legally removed
直到五分钟前招致巨额逾期罚款
until five minutes before incur of massive overdue book fines.
一月
January.
米奇-米奇被释放交由父母监护
Mitch-Mitch released to parental custody.
二月
February.
女生宿舍起义
The girls’ dormitory uprising.
最终这一切导致了
It all, in the end, leads to…
三月
March.
棋盘革命
The chessboard revolution.
你在哪一页
What page you on?
我也这么认为根据定义
I think so. By definition.
尽管他们的事业纯洁无瑕
In spite of the purity of their cause,
创造一个自♥由♥的无国界的乌托邦文明
to create a free, borderless, utopian civilization,
然而学生们
the students, nevertheless,
在第一次完全统一之前分♥裂♥成派别
split into factions before fully uniting in first place.
有一点现在终于清楚了他们是在回答父母的问题
One thing is now finally clear, they are answering their parents.
他们想要什么 捍卫他们的幻想
What do they want? To defend their illusions.
清晰的抽象概念
A luminous abstraction.
我相信他们比我们好
I am convinced they are better than we were.
实际上是克莱门茨夫人建议的 阑尾
Mrs. Krementz suggested it, actually. The appendix.
擦亮它某些段落
Polished it. Certain passages.
我把它刻给你了
I inscribed it to you.

Oh.
提醒自己 “你是这种表现的停尸房♥
Remind myself, “You are a guest at this manifestation.
“不是我打的别插手露辛达 闭上你的嘴”
“Not my fight. Stay out of it, Lucinda. Keep your mouth shut.”
我有话要说
I have to say something.
你是一个非常聪明的女孩朱丽叶
You’re a very bright girl, Juliette.
如果你把你的粉饼放好一分钟请原谅
If you put away your powder puff for one minute, forgive me,
为自己考虑一分钟原谅我
and think for yourself for one minute, forgive me,
你可能会意识到你们都在一起
you might realize you’re all in this together.
甚至防暴警♥察♥
Even the riot police.
我们的行动
Our move.
那是不礼貌的我的
That was impolite. Of me.
我收回那句话
I withdraw the remark.
请原谅
I beg your pardon.
对不起
I’m sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定吗
You’re sure?
你确定你不是孩子
Sure you’re not a child?
然后学会接受道歉 这很重要
Then learn to accept an apology. That’s important.
成年人
Grown-ups.
我们的行动市长在等着呢
Our move. The mayor’s waiting.
请给我留下尊严
Kindly leave me my dignity.
她不是老处♥女♥ 她没有爱上我
She’s not an old maid. She’s not in love with me.
她是我们的朋友我是她的朋友
She’s our friend. I’m her friend.
她很困惑 她想帮助我们
She’s confused. She wants to help us.
她很生气 她是一个非常好的作家
She’s angry. She’s a very good writer.
这是一种孤独的生活不是吗
It’s a lonely life, isn’t it?
有时候
Sometimes.
这是真的我应该保持新闻中立
It’s true. I should maintain journalistic neutrality,
如果存在的话
if it exists.
请原谅克莱门茨夫人
Please excuse me, Mrs. Krementz.
只是烟火而已
It’s just fireworks.
她是他们中最好的
She’s the best of them.
停止争吵去做♥爱♥吧
Stop bickering. Go make love.
我也是除了克莱门茨夫人
Me, too. Except for Mrs. Krementz.
我想是的
I thought so.
3月15日
March 15th.
在我的作文扉页上发现了一个仓促的段落
Discover on flyleaf of my composition book a hasty paragraph.
不确定泽菲雷尔什么时候有机会写的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!