We’ll need our birth certificates.
要我们的出生证明的
I happen to have mine with me. Where’s yours?
我刚好带在身上你的呢?
I just don’t think it would work. Why wouldn’t it?
我觉得不太可行为什么?
Why wouldn’t it? I just don’t think it would.
为什么? 我就觉得不会
Tomorrow, then. Can we get our blood tests tomorrow morning?
那我们明天再去体♥检♥好吗?
Why don’t you just drag me off if you want to marry me so much?
如果你那么想和我结婚 为什么不直接把我掳走呢?
Why don’t I just drag you off?
为什么不直接把你掳走?
All right. I will, right after we get the blood tests.
好体♥检♥之后我会做的
I have to see Carl first.
我要先见卡尔
Carl who?
卡尔是谁?
Carl who?
卡尔是谁?
Carl smith. He’s a medical student. We’ve known him for years.
卡尔.史密斯读医学的 我们认识很久了
Who, that guy at the zoo? Yes.
在动物园的那个? 是的
Why do you have to see him? Well, I said I might marry him.
为什么你要见他? 我说过可能会和他结婚的
You what?!
什么? !
How did he do it?
他是怎么做的?
Did he get down on his knees?
有跪在地上吗?
He didn’t get down on his knees, I hope.
我想他没有那样吧
No, Benjamin.
没有
What did he say? I’m curious.
他说了什么? 我很好奇
Shh.

He said he thought we’d make a pretty good team.
他说我和他会组织一个 好家庭的
Oh, no. He said that? Shh!
噢他这样说了? 嘘!
Where did he do it?
他在哪里说的?
I’d like to know where it happened.
我想知道在哪里
It wasn’t in his car, was it?
不会在他的车上吧?
Good night.
晚安
Are we getting married tomorrow?
我们明天可以结婚吗?
No.

The day after tomorrow?
后天呢?
I don’t know. Maybe we are, and maybe we’re not.
不知道也许可以 也许不可以
Do you want to, uh… do you want to try and tell me why you did it?
你想解释一下 为什么你要那样做吗?
Mr. Robinson.
罗宾森先生
Do you have a special grudge against me?
你有什么特别憎恨我的吗?
Do you feel a particularly strong resentment?
你有什么想报复我的吗?
No.
没有
Is there something I’ ve said that’s caused this contempt,
是不是因为我说过的某些话
or is it just things I stand for that you despise?
或者是你鄙视我什么吗?
It was nothing to do with you, sir.
和你没有关系的先生
Well, Ben, it was quite a bit to do with me.
班那和我绝对是有关系的
Now, look, please…
请你…
Ben, I think we’re 2 civilized human beings.
班我们都是受过教育的人
Do you think it’s necessary to threaten each other?
有必要这样互相威胁吗?
I’m not threatening you.
我不是在威胁你
Do you want to unclench your fist, please? Thank you.
你想动手吗? 那好啊
I can see in the dark, you know. I’ve been here quite a while.
我在暗处看你看得很清楚的
I’m trying to tell you I have no personal feelings about you, Mr. Robinson.
我想说我对你没有任何的成见
I’m trying to tell you I do not resent you.
我不是想报复你
You don’t respect me terribly much, either.
你一点也不尊重我
No, sir. What?
不是的什么?
No, sir. Don’t shout at me, Ben.
不是 不要对我大喊班
I may not be as young as you, but I still have pretty good hearing.
我没你那么年轻 但我的听觉还是很好的
Mr. Robinson… Have the decency to wait until I finish.
罗宾森先生… 先等我说完
I do think you should know the consequences of what you’ve done.
我想你很清楚后果 会是怎样的
I do think you should know that my wife and I are getting a divorce soon.
我想你知道我和我妻子 很快就要离婚的
But why?
为什么?
Why?!
为什么? !
Listen to me.
听我说
What happened between Mrs. Robinson and me was nothing.
罗宾森太太和我之间的事…
It didn’t mean anything.
并不代表什么
We might just as well have been shaking hands.
我们就像是在握手
Shaking hands.
在握手
That’s not saying much for my wife, is it?
不是这样说我老婆吧?
You miss the point. I guess I do.
你误解了我想是了
The point is, I don’t love your wife. Ilove your daughter, sir.
我喜欢的是你女儿 不是你太太
All right. Now listen to this.
好了听我说
I don’t know whether I can prosecute, but I think I can.
我不知道是否可以起诉 但我想是可以的
I think I can get you behind bars if you ever look at my daughter again.
如果你再烦我女儿 我可以令你坐牢的
I’ve seen Elaine, and I’ ve made damn sure you can’t get to her.
我见过伊琳了 我可以肯定你不会得到她
Stay away from me, Ben!
别碰我班!
I don’t want to mince words with you.
我不想和你浪费时间
As far as Elaine is concerned, you’re to get her out of your filthy mind right now.
要想见到伊琳 她现在已经在50里外的地方了
Is that perfectly clear to you?
你听清楚了吗?
And that’s all, Ben. You’ll pardon me if I don’t shake hands with you.
我说完了班 别怪我不和你握手
I think you are filth.
我觉得你很无♥耻♥
I think you are scum!
你很下流!
You are a degenerate!
你是个废物!
Hi.
你好
Mr. Mccleery, do you have some change? I need to use the phone.
房♥东你有硬币吗? 我要打个电♥话♥
I want you out of here.
我要你马上离开这里
Look, I’ II give you $10 for a dime. I’ll give you 20.
我用10块和你换一个硬币 20也行
For god’s sake, will you let me use that phone?
求你给我打个电♥话♥好吗?
I’m going to call the police… now.
我现在就去报♥警♥
Could I make one phone call first?
能让我先用电♥话♥吗?
Get out of here!
快滚!
Elaine Robinson has left school
伊琳.罗宾森已经离开了学校
Her roommate’s coming down with a note for you.
她的室友有个便条要给你
Dear Benjamin, please forgive me,
亲爱的班请你原谅我
because I know what I’ m doing is the best thing for you.
我想我这样做是为你好
My father is so upset. You’ve got to understand.
我爸爸很沮丧希望你理解
Ilove you, but it would never work out.
我爱你但我们是没可能的
Elaine?
伊琳?
Hello, Benjamin.
你好啊班
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Hello. Get me the police, please. Where’s Elaine?
喂帮我接到警♥察♥局 伊琳在哪里?
I’ll be with you in a moment, Benjamin.
稍等一下
Do you have a patrol car in the vicinity of 1200 glenview road?
你们在甘维街附近有巡警吗?
Good. We have a burglar here.
好这里发生盗窃案
Just a second. I’ II ask him. Are you armed?
等等我问他你有带武器吗?
No, I don’t believe he is.
不我想他没有
Thank you.
谢谢
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么?
I think we have everything quite under control now, Benjamin.
我想事情都在我们控制之内了 班
Would you like a quick drink before you go?
想在走之前喝一杯吗?
You can’t stop me from seeing her. I’ll find her.
你阻止不了我的我会找到她
Sorry we won’t be able to invite you to the wedding Benjamin,
很抱歉没有邀请你去参加婚礼 班
but the arrangements have been so rushed.
因为准备得太仓促了
What the hell have you…
你们怎么可以…
I don’t think you’ll have time for that drink after all.
我想你没时间喝酒了
I’ II find her. I don’t think so.
我会找到她的 我不这样想呢
Say, fellas.
你们好啊
Do any of you fellas know where carl smith is?
知道卡尔现在在哪里吗?
He took off in the middle of the night to get married.
他昨晚深夜就离开了 说是去结婚
Probably one step ahead of the shotgun.
走得比子弹还要快
Would you happen to know where he’s getting married?
那你们知道婚礼在哪里举♥行♥吗?
I’m supposed to be there.
我要去那里的
Why don’t you ask Carter?
你应该去问卡特
Would you happen to know where I might find him?
怎样才能找到他?
Hey, Carter!
卡特!
Where’s the make-out king getting married?
卡尔在哪里结婚啊?
Santa barbara!
圣芭芭拉!
You don’t happen to know exactly…
你可以确定一下…
where the old make-out king is getting married, do you?
婚礼的地点吗?
I’m supposed to be there.
我应该去参加的
Where in santa barbara?
在圣芭芭拉哪里?
I don’t know. Maybe his old man’s house, or in the maternity ward.
不清楚 可能在他老爸的屋子里吧
Hey, you going to the wedding? Yeah.
你要去参加婚礼吗? 是啊
Hey, tell him to save a piece for me.
帮我叫他给我留一份
Of the wedding cake!
一份结婚蛋糕啊!
Can I use your phone? Yeah.
可以借用一下电♥话♥吗? 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!