I’m just visiting.
我只是来旅游
I mean, I’ ve always wanted to see berkeley.
我总是很想来这里的
You’re not one of those agitators? What?
你不是那种夜猫子吧? 什么?
One of those outside agitators? Oh, no.
你不会经常夜归的吧? 噢不会
I hate that. I won’t stand for it.
我很讨厌那样的
I won’t stand for that.
我忍♥受不了那样
Pardon me.
不好意思
Well, how about this for a coincidence?
很巧啊对吧?
I was wondering where you were headed.
你要去哪里?
I’m meeting someone.
我约了人
Where?
在哪里?
Where are you meeting this person?
你约了那人在哪里见面?
At the zoo.
动物园
The zoo.
动物园
They have a pretty good one here, do they?
这里附近不就有一个吗?
I don’t know. I’ve never seen it.
不知道我没去过
Well, I haven’t, either.
我也没有
I might just ride out there with you.
我可以和你一起去的
Is that him over there? No.
就是在那边那个吗? 不是
Where did he say he was going to meet you?
他说好在哪里等的?
I thought he said by the monkey house.
我想是在猩猩屋子前面吧
Benjamin, I would like to know what you’re doing here.
班你为什么要来这里
Here? In berkeley? Yes.
为什么来这里? 是的
Well, I have this very pleasant room, and I’ ve been getting into some classes.
我来这里的学校听课啊
But you’re not enrolled. No, I just sit in.
但你没有注册的 不我只是旁听生
They don’t seem to mind. They’ve been very congenial about it.
那些老师不会介意的
Benjamin, you’re… I don’t know what to say.
班我…我不知道该怎么说
Maybe we can get together sometime and talk about it.
找个时间我们谈一谈吧
Really incredible.
真的不可思议
Here he comes. What?
他来了什么?
I got a real feeling that this is the fella.
我的直觉告诉我就是他了
Elaine!
伊琳!
He certainly is a good walker.
他很健壮哦
Am I late? I’ m sorry.
不好意思我迟到了
We thought you said by the monkey house.
我们以为是在猩猩屋子那里等
This is Benjamin Braddock. Carl smith.
这是班杰明.布莱迪 这是卡尔.史密斯
Benjamin rode here with me on the bus.
班和我一起坐车来的
Glad to meet you, Ben. Great meeting you, Carl
很高兴见到你班 幸会卡尔
Swell seeing you.
真的很高兴
Who is it?
谁?
I want to ask you a question, and then I’ m going.
我只问你一个问题 然后我就走
Come in. No.
进来吧不了
I want to know why you’re here in berkeley.
我想知道你为什么来这里
Because… I am.
因为…
Is it because I’ m here?
因为我在这里?
What do you think? I think it is.
你认为呢? 我认为是的
I said I think it is. All right, then. Yes.
我说我觉得是那就是了
Well, I want you to leave. Well, look, I love you.
我要你离开这里 我爱你啊
How could you do that, Benjamin? Do you just hate Everything?
你怎么可以这样做? 你憎恨所有人吗?
How could you possibly rape my mother?
你怎么可以污辱我的母亲?
What? I don’t understand…
什么? 我不明白…
Did you say Rape her? I don’t understand how anyone…
你说我污辱了她? 我不明白…
What did she say? Tell me what she said.
她说了什么? 告诉我
Why? Because it isn’t true.
为什么? 因为那不是真的
Tell me.
告诉我
She said that she was having a drink at the hotel with a friend,
她说那时她正在酒店 和朋友聊天
and that you waited for her in the parking lot and told her that…
而你就在停车场那里等着…
she was too drunk to drive home and that you would get her a room for the night.
你对她说她醉了不应该开车 最好在酒店里住一晚
Oh, then what?
噢然后呢?
Then you took her upstairs, and you raped her.
然后你把她带上房♥间 把她污辱了
Oh, no, no. That’s not what happened.
噢不事情不是那样的
What happened was there was this party at my parents’.
其实那是在我父母 开派对的晚上
I drove your mother home… I don’t want to hear this!
我送你母亲回家… 我不想听!
We went upstairs to see your portrait… No! I don’t!
我们去你房♥间看你的肖像画… -不要!
She started taking her clothes off, This is my mother, Benjamin!
然后她就开始脱衣服 她是我母亲班!
And suddenly, there she was without any clothes on… I mean, really naked.
然后她就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地进来了
Oh, shut… aah!
噢不要说啊!
Oh, hello, Mr. Mccleery. Who screamed?
噢你好啊房♥东 刚才谁在尖叫?
It’s all right, Mr. Mccleery.
没事了房♥东
Screaming is not all right, not in my house, It isn’t.
尖叫就肯定有事
It was just a visitor, but it’s all right now.
只是我的一个客人 现在没事了
What did you do to her?
你对她做了些什么?
Look, she’s all right. She’s upset, and she screamed, but it’s ok now.
她只是很压抑所以叫了一声 现在好了
Shall I get the cops? What?
要叫警♥察♥来吗? 什么?
I’ II get the cops. Hey, wait a minute.
我去报♥警♥喂等一等
Now, damn it, look.
可恶听我说
Here she is, having some water.
她就在这里喝着水
There’s no need for the cops or anything.
没必要叫警♥察♥来
All right, boys, you can all go back to your rooms now.
好了大家回去吧
Go ahead.
去吧
We won’t have any more of this agitation.
我不想再发生这种事
Will we, Braddock? No, sir.
明白了吗布先生? 好的
I want you out of here.
我要你搬走
What do you mean? You heard me out of here.
什么意思? 我要你搬走
What for? Because I don’t like you.
为什么? 因为我不喜欢你
I’m sorry I screamed.
刚才的事很抱歉
Benjamin, when you came up here,
班你来这里之前
what did you think was going to happen between us?
有想过我们之间 会发生什么事吗?
Elaine, right now I don’t feel like talking much.
伊琳我现在不想说什么
I’m sorry about everything, but I think I’ II just do this now.
我为我所做的一切道歉 现在我只能离开这里了
Can I just sit here while you’re packing?
我可以在这看你收拾行李吗?
What are you going to do now?
你有什么打算?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are you going home? No.
你会回家吗? 不
Well, where are you going?
那你要去哪里?
Elaine, you’re going to have to stop asking me that.
伊琳请你不要再问了
I don’t want you to leave tomorrow.
我不想你马上就走
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I don’t want you to go anywhere…
在你有明确的方向之前…
Until you have a definite plan.
我不想你离开这里
Good-bye.
再见
What’s happening?
怎么了?
Benjamin? What?
班? 什么?
Will you kiss me?
亲我一下好吗?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
You won’t? I don’t know.
你不想? 我不知道
But you might?
有可能吗?
I might.
有的
Is that so?
是吗?
You might marry me? Yes.
你可能会嫁给我? 是的
When?
什么时候?
I don’t know.
我不知道
How about tomorrow? I don’t mean to be pushy.
明天回答我好吗? 我不想逼你太紧
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know what’s happening.
我不知道发生了什么
You mean you’re confused?
你很迷惑吗?
Look, don’t be confused.
不要这样
We’re getting married.
我们就要结婚了
I don’t see how we can.
我不知道怎么可以
We just can.
一定可以的
I have to go now.
我要走了
Hey, Elaine?
伊琳?
Are you serious about this?
你是认真的吗?
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑清楚的
You really will? Yes.
真的吗? 是的
Good god.
太好了
We can go get our blood tests tomorrow.
我们明天可以去体♥检♥了
Tomorrow? Or this afternoon.
明天? 今天下午也行
It’s a good day for it.
今天很好啊
Benjamin, I haven’t even said I’ II marry you yet.
班我还没决定要嫁给你呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!