Hello, who is this?
喂是谁?
This is Dr. Smith’s answering service.
这里是史密斯医生的接待处
Is the doctor anywhere?
史密斯医生在哪里?
I’m afraid the doctor can’t be reached right now. If you’d like to leave…
医生不在这里 如果你要留信息…
I have to know where he is.
我要知道他在哪里
Well, the doctor is at his son’s wedding, but I’ m sure it’s over by now.
他去参加他儿子的婚礼 现在婚礼应该结束了
He should be checking in at any moment.
他应该很快就回来
Listen to me. I’m Dr. Smith’s brother,
听着我是史密斯医生的弟弟
reverend smith, and I’ m supposed to perform the ceremony.
我是个牧师 要去那里做仪式的
I just got in from Portland, and I’ ve forgotten what church, you see?
我刚从波特兰来到这里 但我忘记是在哪间教堂了
Well, I’ m not sure, but you might try the first presbyterian. That’s on allan street.
我也不肯定 可能在亚兰街上的那间教堂
Thank you.
谢谢你
Allan street, where is it?
亚兰街怎么去?
Uh, allan, uh… It’s, uh… it’s uh…
亚兰街就在…
It’s 6 blocks up and, uh, 3 over.
走6条街再向上走3条街
You need any gas, father?
不需要加点油吗牧师?
Oh, Jesus god. No.
噢天啊!
Elaine!
伊琳!
Elaine!
伊琳!
Elaine!
伊琳!
Elaine!
伊琳!
Who is that guy? What’s he doing?
那人是谁? 他在做什么?
I’ II take care of him. He’s too late.
我去收拾他他来晚了
Elaine!
伊琳!
Elaine! Elaine!
伊琳! …
We’ve got to stop him!
一定要阻止他!
Elaine! Elaine!
伊琳! …
Ben!
班!
You punk. You crazy punk!
你这个疯子!
I’ll kill you.
我要杀了你
Elaine! It ‘s too late!
伊琳! 太迟了!
Not for me!
我想未必!
Move! Move! Damn you!
走开! 该死的!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!