Home 动作电影 惊涛大冒险(2006)

惊涛大冒险(2006)

0
惊涛大冒险(2006)

I’m Captain William Hadley, CO of Kodiak Air Station.
我是威廉·哈德利上校 科迪亚克空军机场负责人
Fischer. Yeah, right here.
费舍尔 在
Mr. Mitcheltree will square you away.
米特奇会帮你安排的
The rest of you, step up here with Mr. Christiansen.
其他人跟着克里斯特森
He will process you in.
他会负责帮你们注册
Oh, amazing.
真不错
Not only does he come back in great shape,
他不但保持了良好的体型
but he still thinks he can cook.
还学会了烹饪
Hello, Jake. Welcome. How you doing?
你好 杰克欢迎你来 你过的怎么样
Good to see you again. You guys keep it warm here, huh?
很高兴再次见到你 你们俩关系不错嘛
Glad to know you know where a free meal is.
很高兴让你知道一顿自在的饭是怎么样的
We need three crews in Sitka for the weekend.
我们这个周末在斯特卡需要3个人
You make sure that happens.
你做好准备
And the stand team arrives here next Tuesday.
下周二团队会集结
Patch things up with the wife?
和妻子重归于好了吗?
You fix things up with that young lady?
搞定那个女孩了吗?
Well, you still have a choice, you know.
你知道 你还是有机会的
Hey, there’s a question I wanted to ask you back in school
嘿 有个问题我在学校的时候想问
and I didn’t.
却没有问
But when you can’t save them all,
当你不能拯救所有人的时候
how do you choose who lives?
你选择哪些人活下来呢?
It’s probably different for everybody, Jake.
这对每个人都不一样 杰克
Kind of simple for me, though. I just…
对我来说挺简单的 我只是
I take the first one I come to or the weakest one in the group,
我会带走我第一个遇到的 或是他们之中最虚弱的
and then I swim as fast and as hard as I can
我尽可能游的更快
for as long as I can.
更持久
And the sea takes the rest.
大海带走其余的人
Think I’m ready?
觉得我准备好了吗?
I’m not your teacher anymore, Jake. I’m just your fellow swimmer.
我不再是你的老师了 杰克 我只是你的救生员同事
That’s not exactly the answer I’m looking for there.
这不是我想得到的答案
If I did not think you were ready, I would not put you in the Bering Sea.
如果我觉得你没准备好 我不会把你丢到白令海峡去
FEMALE DISPA TCHER: 6030, this is Kodiak Ops Cent.
6030 这是科迪亚克调度中心
We are diverting your training mission at this time.
我们要中指你们的训练任务
We have two young kayakers swept into the cave
有两个年轻的船员困在洞里了
one mile south of Saltery Cove.
斯特里洞南面1英里处
How copy? 6030 copies.
报告 6030收到
We’re diverting at this time. We’ve got a real case now.
终止训练 我们得到新任务
Okay, guys, that tide’s coming in,
好了 伙计们 看到海浪了吗
and we’ve got six- to eight-foot rollers coming from the north.
有6到8英尺的浪头从北面过来
Senior, what do you think about taking Fischer with you on this?
军士长 费舍尔跟你去执行任务吗?
I want him with me. All right? He’s good to go.
我要他跟着我他已经准备好了
I don’t think it’s gonna be a problem sliding in there.
我觉得进去不是很困难
I think the problem’s gonna be coming back out.
出来的时候会遇上麻烦
That’s why I got Jake with me. Got my human speedboat.
所以我要杰克和我一起去 他可是人力皮划艇
PILO T 2: Kodiak Ops, this is 6030. We’re on-scene at this time.
科迪亚克调度中心 我是6030 我们已经到达目的地
No sign of kayakers. I’m taking her down.
没有发现幸存者 我们准备入水
Cabin door is open and locked.
舱门打开
Those are definitely ten-foot waves.
有10英尺高的浪头
Swimmer’s coming to the door.
救生员准备
Remember, all right?
记住 好吗?
You got the whole weight of the ocean punching through that opening.
海浪会把你冲到洞口
You gotta read the hydraulics, gotta count the waves,
你得计算浪头
then wait for the flush.
然后等着回流
CREW Checking swimmer.
检查救生员
Sure as hell hope you paid attention in class, Speedboat.
但愿你上课的时候仔细听了
Swimmers in the water.
救生员入水
Swimmers okay.
救生员良好
Swimmer Two is making contact with Swimmer One.
救生员1号♥和2号♥进行交流
VICTIM 1: Hey!

Over here!
这里!
Here. Over here!
这里 这里!
Got them. Three o’clock.
找到了 3点钟方向
Right here.
这边
We’re rescue swimmers. We’re gonna get you out of here.
我们是海岸警卫队救生员 我们来救援你们
VICTIM 2: Can’t believe you guys actually got here.
真不敢相信你们真的来了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
JAKE: Just the two of you?
只有你们两个?
Yeah, yeah. His arm’s hurt real bad.
是的他的手伤的很重
All right.
好的
Swimmer One. I got two survivors. It’s gonna be a basket pickup here.
1号♥救生员 有两个幸存者 准备放下救生篮
Roger.
明白
Broken here?
这儿受伤了?
You take him first. Get him in the basket.
你带他先走 把他放到救生篮里
I’ll follow with the other one right behind you.
我和还有一个人跟在你后面
You got that? Yeah.
明白吗? 好的
You got it? Yeah, yeah.
明白了吗? 是的 明白
All right. I’m gonna lower you down in here, all right?
我这样慢慢带着你 好吗?
Okay. Relax, buddy. I got you.
好的 放松 伙计 我抓着你
All right.
好的
You’re with me. Okay.
你跟着我 好的
I don’t swim so good.
我不太会游泳
You don’t swim so good? No, sir.
你不太会游泳? 是的
It’s okay. I swim pretty good. All right, on your back.
没关系 我游的很好 我跟着你
Wait. Are we gonna take the boat? I’m the boat.
等等 我们有小船坐吗? 我就是小船
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I’m not ready! I can’t… Hey!
我还没准备好 我不能… 嘿
Wait, wait, wait… Settle down!
等等 等等 冷静
CREW Something’s not right.
有些不对头
Swimmer One’s going back to the cave.
1号♥救生员回到洞里了
What happened?
怎么了?
He hit a log.
他撞到了木头
What? What are you…
什么?你在…
What…
什么…
He’s gone, Jake. JAKE: He’s not.
他死了 杰克 他没有
He’s just got a head laceration.
他只是撞到了头
Here we go. Come on.
我们走 快走
Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go!
我们走!
Senior Chief Randall! Lock it in.
二级军士长朗道!注意力集中
It’s simple physics.
这只是简单的物理学
We’re just gonna time the flush, all right?
只要等着回流就行了 对吗?
All right.
好的
You call it, Swimmer.
你下令吧 救生员
JAKE: Now!
现在!
Hey, I know you’re tired, okay? I know you feel tired right now.
嘿 我知道你很疲倦 好吗 我知道你很累
But you need to keep your eyes open, okay?
但你得把眼睛睁开 好吗
All right? All right? Hey, I need you to keep talking to him.
好吗?嘿 你来和他谈谈
You keep talking to him. Okay.
你继续和他说 好的
Senior. Senior!
军事长军事长!
Can you open these up for me?
你能帮我把这个打开吗?
One by one, I want you to hand them to me.
我要你一个一个给我
JAKE: Reyes!
往上看
He’s fine.
他没事
Right here, buddy. Right here. Okay?
这里 伙计这里
Okay. Right here.
好的 这里
WO Robert! I’m okay.
罗伯特 我没事
He’s got a compound fracture in his right radius.
他的右臂有骨裂
We tried to stabilize that a little bit.
我们试着固定住
We put a collar on this one,
用的这个
but it’s more precautionary than anything.
但只是临时性的
Thank you.
谢谢
This one’s possibly a little bit concussive.
他可能有些轻微脑震荡
We checked their vitals the whole way back.
我们一路上都在帮他们检查
They’re both mildly hypothermic, but I think they’ll come around.
他们都有些体温过低 但会好起来的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
It happens, Ben.
这是可能会发生的 本
Not to me. Not like that.
不该是我 不该是这样的
I want you to sign them in front of me.
我要你在我面前把这个签了
Why don’t you take some time and think about it?
你为什么不再考虑考虑呢?