Home 动作电影 惊涛大冒险(2006)

惊涛大冒险(2006)

0
惊涛大冒险(2006)

I tried to free the clutch and got stuck.
我想要放开离合器 但是被卡住了
This is Swimmer One.
这是1号♥救生员
I got the captain down here in the engine room. He’s stuck.
我在引擎室找到船长了 他的腿卡住了
We’re gonna be a little bit.
我们需要一点时间
Swimmer One, we’re about out of time.
1号♥救生员 我们没有时间了
That boat’s listing bad, and we’re two minutes to bingo.
船就要下沉了 我们还有2分钟
I ain’t leaving here without him.
我不会丢下他的
Send somebody back for us, ’cause I’m staying down here with him.
派别人来援救我们 我要看着他
Negative, Swimmer One. We need you topside ASAP.
不行 1号♥救生员 我们要你尽快上来
Swimmer One, 6034.
1号♥救生员 6034
Swimmer One, 6034.
1号♥救生员 6034
PILO T 2: Kodiak Ops, Kodiak Ops, this is 6034.
科迪亚克 这是6034
Be advised we are RTB at this time.
我们现在返回
We are leaving the rescue swimmer on-scene.
我们把救生员留在现场
I say again, we are leaving our rescue swimmer on-scene.
重复一遍 我们把救生员留在现场
Who do we have left in the shop?
我们还有直升机吗?
08’s all we’ve got left, sir, but no crew.
08号♥可以 但是没有救生员
All right, get her online. Yes, sir.
好的 快去启动 是 长官
Lieutenant Krauss, suit up. We’re handling this.
上尉 我们准备出发
I need a swimmer.
我要一个救生员
Don’t worry.
别担心
No, no, they’ll get him.
不 不会的 他们会把他救起来的
Don’t worry! Don’t worry.
别担心!别担心
Here we go.
我们走
Hold on. Hold on.
挺住 挺住
Ready to go home? Yeah, man.
准备好回家了吗 是的 伙计
Captain. Captain!
船长船长!
Are we cleared in, Lieutenant? KRAUSS: Aye, aye, Captain.
可以出发了吗 上尉? 是的 长官
Outstanding.
很好
Rescue Swimmer One, this is 6008.
1号♥救生员 我是6008
Do you read?
能听见吗?
Come in, Rescue Swimmer One. 6008. Do you read?
1号♥救生员 我是6008 能听见吗?
Come on, Jake, be there.
回话 杰克
CREW Cabin door’s coming open. Cabin door’s open and locked.
舱门已打开
All right, right there. Right side. Nobody onboard.
好的 就在那里 甲板上没有人
All right. I see what I want.
好的 我能看到
Just get me down. The right-hand corner.
把我放下去 放到右边的角上
Try to avoid the rigging.
当心别碰到绳索
Okay, swimmer requests aft right-hand corner.
救生员要求放到右边的角上
Aft right-hand corner.
右边的角上
Okay, this is what we’re gonna do.
好的 就这么办
Start a rescue checklist, part two,
救生员准备 第二部分
for a harness deployment of the rescue swimmer.
救生员装备检查
No trail line… Roger that. Backup pump is on.
不要拖拉绳索 明白 备用泵启动
All right, we’ll do the hoist at 100 feet.
好的 我们要升起100英尺
Roger that.
明白
KRAUSS: Kodiak Ops, Kodiak Ops, rescue 6028.
科迪亚克 科迪亚克 6208呼叫
DISPA TCHER: Rescue 6028, Kodiak Ops. Go ahead.
6208 允许行动
Swimmer’s ready. Load-checking swimmer.
救生员准备完毕 检查完毕
And load check complete. Swimmer’s going out the door.
救生员准备出仓
Swimmer’s out the door. Swimmer’s on his way down.
救生员出仓救生员在下降
Coast Guard helo, do you copy?
海岸警卫队直升机 收到请回话
Coast Guard helo, this is Rescue Swimmer One.
海岸警卫队直升机 我是救生员1号♥
Do you copy?
收到请回话
CREW Forward, right 40.
向前偏右40度
Forward, right 30. Watch your altitude.
向前偏右30度 注意高度
Roger.
明白
CREW Hold. I have a fouled cable. Fouled cable.
停 绳索摩坏了 绳索摩坏了
Paying out slack.
解开绳索
Coast Guard helo, this is Swimmer Number One!
海岸警卫队直升机 我是救生员1号♥
I’m in the engine room, and the hold of the boat is filling up!
我在引擎室舱室就要被淹没了
He’s trying to free the cable. Come on.
他在试着解开绳索 加油
Okay, cable free. Cable free.
好了 绳索已解开 绳索已解开
Attaboy.
好样的
Cable’s free, and I got a fray right here.
绳索解开 这里有些磨损
It’s still good. It’s still good. I can use it. It’s all we got.
还可以用 还可以用我就就指望它了
All right, good.
好的 很好
KRAUSS: Go back and left, Captain.
向后偏左一些 长官
Back and left. Roger that.
向后偏左 明白
Jake.
杰克
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake?
杰克?
Senior? Senior, is that you?
军士长军士长 是你吗?
Goldfish!
金鱼
I checked all the locks on the door. I can’t get them loose. They’re stuck.
我查看了门把手 我送不开它
No, no, I see the problem.
不不 我知道是什么问题
It’s filling up, Senior Chief!
军士长 马上就淹满了
Senior Chief! Get me out of here!
二级军士长 把我弄出去!
I’m almost submerged! You gotta get the door open!
我几乎被淹没了!你得把门打开!
Hold on, Jake.
撑住 杰克
Senior! The captain’s body!
军士长!船长在那边
We gotta let him go. Come on.
我们得放弃他了
Jake, he’s gone!
杰克 他已经死了
Jake!
杰克!
I got both swimmers coming out.
救生员都出来了
Both swimmers are in sight. All right, I got them.
两个救生员都能看见 好的 我看到他们了
Hook is going down.
钩子已放下
Let’s go forward, right 40. Hook is halfway down.
偏右40 钩子下落中
I’m hooking into you.
我们要用钩子连在一起
We’re only gonna get one shot at this.
我们只有一次机会
I’m in.
我钩好了
I’m in!
我也好了
I thought you were going fishing.
我还以为你会去钓鱼
What do you call this?
那你说这是什么?
Whoa.

CREW The cable’s starting to part! The cable! Hold, hold, hold!
绳索要断了 撑住 撑住!
Okay, hold right there. Hold. I’m bringing them up.
撑住 快把他们拉上来
I gotta jam this cable into the drum.
我们得解开它
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在做什么? 你在做什么?
Don’t even think about it.
想都不要想
It’s not gonna hold us both.
这支撑不了我们两个
What…
什么…
Yes, it will. Don’t! Lt’ll hold!
会的 可以的别干傻事
CREW Senior fell. Senior fell!
军士长落下去!
Jake’s got him. Jake’s got him.
杰克拉住他了杰克拉住他了
I gotta get them up.
我得把他们拉上来
I won’t let go!
我不会放弃的!
I know.
我知道
JAKE: Senior!
军士长!
Senior!
军士长!
Lower me down!
放开我!
Lower me down!
放开我!
He just fell! He just fell! Randall fell! Hit the water!
他掉下去了 掉下去了 朗道要掉到水里去了!
Lower me down!
放开我
He’s in the water. Been hit by a wave, full debris.
他掉进水里了 被浪头打到了 只看到船的残片
Put me down! I can’t!
放我下去! 不行!
You gotta lower me down now!
你得把我放下去!
Get me out of here!
让我下去!
You gotta lower me down! I can’t!
放我下去! 不行!
I’ll free-fall!
让我跳下去
If I do, you don’t come back. I can’t! I can’t lose two!
你下去就上不来了 我不能损失两个人
Lost swimmer. Lost swimmer.
损失救生员!损失救生员!
He saw the cable coming apart. He just let go.
他看到绳索快断了 他就放手了
He was about 80, 90 feet up, sir.
他从80或90的高度掉下去
He didn’t come up. I don’t see him.
他没有上来 我没有看到他
Flash landing hover lights.
打开远光灯
Monitor the radio, sir.
注意无线电