Home 动作电影 惊涛大冒险(2006)

惊涛大冒险(2006)

0
惊涛大冒险(2006)

Okay. I’ll call you.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给你的
You better. Bye.
最好如此 再见
EMILY: Jake! Jake! Jake!
杰克!杰克!杰克!
SKINNER: Airman Fischer’s coming in late, yeah
飞行员费舍尔迟到了
Here.

Airman Fischer’s coming in late, yeah
飞行员费舍尔迟到了
Hi.

Must be nice to go out on a date, yeah
出去约会一定很快活
Must be nice to go out on a date, yeah
出去约会一定很快活
Oh, my goodness, look at this.
天啊 看这个
Look at this. “Freshman Leads Team to State Title.”
看这个 “费舍尔带队取得州冠军”
That’s you.
这是你
Holy smokes.
天啊
“At only 16, Jake Fischer displays the traits of a seasoned athlete.
“16岁的杰克·费舍尔 已经成为成熟的运动员”
“One thing’s for sure: The future looks bright for this young competitor.”
“有一件事是确定的: 这个年轻人有很美好的未来”
Guess they didn’t know you were gonna flunk out of “A” School.
我猜他们不知道你会被”A”学校退学
You have a nice evening?
昨晚过的不错吧?
Get dressed.
把衣服换好
Think we need another brick. Bring it in.
看来还要再加一块砖头 搬砖头
Goldfish.
金鱼
Goldfish.
金鱼
Thanks to Mr. Fischer’s extracurricular activities,
感谢由于费舍尔先生的课外活动
you have all now gone 36 hours without sleep.
你们36小时不准睡觉
Blow it.
吹哨
Class leader, you are done. Form it up in the shallow end.
班长 你们完工了 去浅水区列队
Aye, Senior Chief!
是 二级军士长!
Class 5506, form it up!
5506班 列队!
No. No, no, no. You’re with me.
不不不 你跟着我
I’m a rescue swimmer, yes, I am
我是个救生员 是的 我是
I’m here to pull your ass out of this jam
我来这里援救你们离开这该死的地方
I jump from the helo and swing from the cable
我跳出直升机 带着绳索
All right, knock it off.
好了 停下
I am having a hard time figuring you out, Fischer.
处理你还真不容易 费舍尔
I mean, you like seeing your picture in the paper.
我想你喜欢看到自己登报的照片
In it for the glory, maybe a few chicks. Am I right?
看上去无上的荣耀 也许边上 还有几个小妞 我说的对吗?
But when it comes down to it,
但来这里以后
you will choose yourself over them every time,
你必须超越从前
like you did on the first day in the pool,
就像你第一天在池子里的那样
like you did yesterday by missing muster.
就像你昨天缺席集♥合♥那样
Won’t happen again, Senior Chief!
不会再发生这样的事了 二级军士长!
Why don’t you do us both a big favor and quit?
你为什么不退出 这样对我们都好
I’m a rescue swimmer, yes, I am
我是个救生员 是的 我是
I’m here to pull your ass out of this jam
我来这里援救你们离开这该死的地方
I jump from the helo and swing from the cable
我跳出直升机 带着绳索
I’m not Tarzan I’m just willing and able
我不是泰山 我是心甘情愿的 并且有能力这样做
Give me something else, Senior Chief.
用其它的来惩罚我吧 二级军士长
Thirty!
三十
Thirty-one!
三十一
Thirty-two!
三十二
Thirty-three!
三十三
Thirty-four!
三十四
Thirty-five!
三十五
Thirty-six!
三十六
Stop. Drop them.
停下
Senior Chief’s on deck. Pop tall.
二级军士长来了 起立
Oorah!
乌拉
Morning, class.
早上好 各位
Today we were going to learn
今天我们要学的是
about how to approach a drowning victim in high seas,
怎么在深海靠近生还者
but I think there are some here who aren’t interested in that victim.
但我想这里有人对生还者不感兴趣
Fact, I think there’s some in this class
事实上我觉得这个班里有些人
who aren’t interested in saving lives at all.
对援救他人并不感兴趣
I believe there are some
我相信有些人
who are more interested in setting records.
对于创造记录非常感兴趣
So today is record day.
那么今天就是记录日
5:28
5:28.
Put one on the board for Goldfish.
把金鱼的名字贴上去
Wow, he’s fast.
哇 他还真快
He’s good.
他很不错
You got it, man! You got it, Fisch!
你办到了 伙计! 你做到了 费舍尔!
Another record. Chalk it up, Chief.
另一个记录 记下来 军事长
Get some. You are the man!
再来点 你是真正的男人
You people do not deserve to be in the same pool as Jake.
你们其他人都不配和杰克一起在池子里
He’s destroying you.
他打败了你们所有人
Wow, look at him go! He’s fast!
哇 看他游啊 真快
Wow, he’s fast.
哇 他真快
Come on, you’re all fighting for second. Just first loser.
快啊 你在挑战记录 暂时只有一个失败者
This is fun.
真有趣
We’ll pass out trophies later.
待会我们会发奖品
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
不可思议
You want me to pull these pansies out?
要我把这些娘娘腔都赶走吗?
You do not wanna hear about my day. Yeah, I do.
你不会想知道我今天是怎么过的 我想知道
Man, this guy Randall…
那个家伙 朗道
You know, it doesn’t matter what I do. It’s just not good enough.
他根本不在乎我做的多好 他总是觉得不够好
Well, maybe he’s just trying to push you to be better.
我想他只是希望你变得更好
You know, we teachers do that to the ones we believe in.
你知道 我们老师会鼓励 我们觉得有潜质的学生
No, it’s personal with me.
不 他是针对我
He knows that I’m better than he was.
他知道我比他优秀
I mean, today, I broke every one of his records.
我是说 今天我打破了所有他保持的记录
I own them all.
所有记录都是我的了
Not all of them.
并不是所有的
There’s one record you won’t break.
有一个记录你还没有破
This is the Aegis.
那是在埃及斯
Medical ship. Caught on fire.
医疗船支 着火了
It was a nightmare. People burning in their beds.
那真是个梦魇 人们在大火中惊醒
And Ben Randall got every one of those people off there,
本·朗道把所有人都救出来了
except for this one guy.
除了一个人
And right when the ship started to go down,
当船开始下沉的时候
he reaches down and grabs this guy.
他进去找到了这个人
He’s hanging from the cable with this man’s life in his hands,
当时绞盘卡死了
and the winch jams.
他手上抓住的是那个人的生命
It’s 20 minutes to the base. The man’s screaming.
在飞回基地的20分钟 那个人一直在尖叫
Ben looks him dead in the eye, and you know what he said?
本看着他的眼睛 猜他怎么说?
He said, “I won’t let go.”
他说:”我绝不放手”
What happened?
后来呢?
MAGGIE: Dislocated his shoulder, tore every tendon in his hand.
他的肩膀脱臼 跟腱全部撕裂
But he didn’t let go.
但是本没有放手
Twenty minutes, just fingertips.
20分钟 就靠手指拉住缆绳
You break that record and you give me a call.
你如果打破了那个记录 打电♥话♥告诉我
My day was all right.
我今天过的还算不错
So here’s my thinking. We should go on a date.
我想我们应该约会了
Well, what do you call this? No, no, no.
好的 那现在我们叫什么来着? 不不不
I’m talking about, like, a real date.
我是说我想要个真正的约会
You know, with, like, a nice restaurant, some nice clothes.
要有个好餐馆 穿漂亮的衣服
I’ll get you some flowers.
我会给你买♥♥花
I thought we agreed to keep this casual.
我想我们说过这是临时的
Look, it’s one steak. What is…
只是一块牛排而已
One steak is not gonna forge some kind of a lasting emotional bond.
一块牛排可没有持久的感情纠葛
I’m serious.
我是认真的
Yeah?
真的吗?
Yeah. So am I.
是的 我也是
It’s one dinner. What’s it gonna hurt?
只是一顿晚饭 有什么关系?
Well, if you ordered a steak, I’d imagine a cow would be involved.
好吧 如果你说是一块牛排 我就知道会牵扯到整头牛了
What do you have, an art gallery over here? What is this “2”?
这是什么 纹身吗 2是什么意思?
It’s so the guy behind me knows what place he’s coming in.
这让我后面的家伙知道他的位置
What about this one?
那这个呢?
That is the initials of the guys on my high school relay team.
这是我高中的队友
A drunken celebration gone wrong?
酒会之后干的傻事?
Something like that.
算是吧