Home 动作电影 惊涛大冒险(2006)

惊涛大冒险(2006)

0
惊涛大冒险(2006)

Move! Move, move, move!
快走 快点
Move it out. Get changed out of those working blues.
快点 把你们的工作服换下来
Hurry up. Move it out.
快点 行动
Find your rack. Quit wasting my time.
找好你们的床位 别耽误我时间
Hey. Hey! That’s my stuff, man.
嘿 嘿 那是我的东西 老兄
Hey, that’s his bunk.
嘿 那是他的床位
You two a couple?
你们是一对吗?
It’s okay. I like the top better anyway.
算了 反正我更喜欢上铺
CAPTAIN: Out of the 39,000 men and women
三万九千名男女
who make up the United States Coast Guard,
构成了美国海岸警卫队
there are only 280 rescue swimmers.
其中只有280名救生员
Let’s go! Let’s go, mermaids!
快点 快点 美人鱼们
This is because we are the Coast Guard’s elite.
这是因为我们是海岸警卫队的精英
We are the best of the best.
我们是优中选优
When storms shut down entire ports, we go out.
当港口因为风暴而关闭时 我们行动
When hurricanes ground the United States Navy, we go out.
当飓风把美国海军封在岸上时 我们行动
And when the holy Lord himself reaches down from heaven
当天主亲自从天堂降临
and destroys his good work with winds that rip houses off the ground,
摧毁祂创造的世界 用风把房♥屋连根拔起时
we go out.
我们行动
And the attrition rate at this school is well over 50%.
这所学校的淘汰率大大超过50%
So if by some miracle you actually have what it takes to become one of us,
所以要是奇迹出现 你真的有资格成为我们中的一员
then you get to live a life of meager pay
那你一生将只拿微薄的薪水
with the distinct possibility of dying slow,
有很大可能你生命将这样终结
cold and alone
无人相伴 唯有寒冷 慢慢离世
somewhere in the vast sea.
陷于茫茫大海之中
However, you also get the chance to save lives,
但是 你也将获得机会拯救生命
and there is no greater calling in the world than that.
而世上再没有比这更好的职业了
So, ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Welcome to “A” School.
那么 女士们先生们 欢迎来到”A”校
Are there any questions?
有什么问题吗?
JAKE: Captain, Airman Fischer. Just have one question.
上校 我是空军士兵费舍尔 只有一个问题
That guy who holds all them records, is he still alive?
那个保持所有记录的家伙 他还活着吗?
Why do you ask?
为什么要问
I just thought you ought to let him know
我只是想你应该让他知道
I’m about to knock his name off that board.
我想要让他名字从那块板上消失
CAPTAIN: Really? Why don’t you let him know yourself?
真的吗?你干嘛不自己告诉他呢?
He’s standing right behind you in the back of the room.
他就站在你身后 在屋子后面
Class, turn around and greet Senior Chief Ben Randall.
全班都有 向后转 向二级军士长本·朗道致敬
Senior Chief Randall will be your lead instructor for the next 18 weeks.
二级军士长朗道将在未来18星期中 作你们的班主任
Senior Chief Randall is one of the most decorated rescue swimmers
二级军士长朗道是美国海岸警卫队历史上
in the history of the United States Coast Guard.
最出色的救生员之一
Ben, would you care to address the class?
本 你愿意向全班致词吗?
No, I think there’s been enough talk for one day.
不 我觉得一天说这么多已经够了
Chief Skinner, they’re all yours.
二级军士长 他们归你管了
SKINNER: Attention on deck.
全体立正
Carry on. Aye, Captain.
稍息 是 上校
PT test begins at 0700 tomorrow.
体力测试 明早七点开始
Class dismissed. You will file through the front door.
全班解散 从前门出去
First row first, followed by the second.
第一排先走 第二排跟上
Frank.
佛兰克
“When God rips houses off the ground”?
当上帝把房♥屋连根拔起时?
I was rolling.
我有点兴奋
And I didn’t mean to put you on the spot up there.
我不是故意把你名字放那上面的
And I was real sorry to hear about your crew.
我对你组员的事情很遗憾
Come on. I’ll show you around.
来吧 我带你转转
So I hear you’re staying in a single? Yeah.
我听说你现在一个人? 对
Helen’s got some family business she’s gotta take care of up there.
海伦有些家庭事务要在那处理
MAN ON RADIO: Mayday, mayday, mayday!
求救 求救 求救
This is Ballmariner! Ballmariner!
这是博玛雷纳号♥ 博玛雷纳号♥
We are on fire! We are on fire!
我们着火了 着火了
Go!
出发
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Let’s go, logs.
快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑
Let’s move it out! Let’s move it out!
跑啊 跑啊
Work as a team! Work as a team!
相互配合 相互配合
Two lines. Two lines.
排两行 排两行
Two lines. Two lines.
排两行 排两行
Do you understand me?
听懂了吗?
Yes, Petty Officer Hall.
懂了 霍尔上士
Very well, let’s try it. Lean and rest!
很好 我们来试试 俯卧撑
Pop tall.
起来
Oorah!
乌拉
What the hell was that? HALL: That was terrible.
这他妈的成什么样子 太差了
That was the worst I’ve ever seen.
没见过更差的
That was terrible.
太差了
Let’s try that again.
再试一遍
Twenty-two. SKINNER: Come on!
二十二 加油
Up! Twentythree.
上 二十三
Down. Up.
下 上
Twentyfour. Get that ass down, Cable!
二十四 屁♥股♥下去 小子
Up! Twentyfive.
上 二十五
That is absolutely horrible.
实在太差了
Pop tall to the lone pine and back! Go!
起来跑到松树那再回来 出发
Move your ass! Let’s move it! Get it going!
快跑 动起来 出发
Let’s go.
快跑
Let’s go.
快跑
Bring them back.
让他们回来
Circle back! HALL: Let’s go! Get back here!
回来 快跑 回去
Get back in line! Let’s move!
回来站队 快点
Back in formation. Let’s move, move, move!
站好队 快跑 快 快
Back in formation.
站好队
Lean and rest. Senior Chief on deck.
俯卧撑姿势 二级军士长来检查
Pop tall.
起来
Oorah!
乌拉
I don’t care who you are,
我不在乎你是谁
where you are from or where you are going.
从哪来 到哪去
I care about one thing and one thing only.
我只在乎一件事
That is the future victims that you will be asked to save.
就是将来要求你们救的人
If I feel that you will fail them, I will fail you, understood?
如果我觉得你救不了他们 我就会开除你 懂了吗?
Yes, Senior Chief!
明白 二级军士长
Hodge. Where are you from, Hodge?
霍吉 你从哪来?
I’m from Teaneck, New Jersey, Senior Chief!
我来自新泽西州提奈克 二级军士长!
Hodge is our triple repeat.
霍吉这是第三次尝试了
Do you plan on making it this time, threepeat?
你这回打算通过吗?三进宫?
I really hope to, Senior Chief.
我真的希望可以 二级军士长
Yeah, well, hope don’t float, Hodge.
好 不过 希望不能让你浮起来 霍吉
You better start to learn to swim against the current and not with it.
你最好开始学习逆流而游而不是顺流而下
Aye, aye, Senior Chief.
遵命 二级军士长
Fisch.
费舍
Fisch. Why are you here, Fisch?
费舍 你为什么要来?
I’m here to exceed your expectations, Senior Chief.
我要来超出你的预期 二级军士长
I’m a rescue swimmer at heart, born, bred and water-fed. Oorah!
我从心底就是救生员 生来如此 水中长大 乌拉
Wow. I bet you practiced that all morning.
哇 我猜你整个早上都在练这个吧
Mr. Fischer is our high school swim champ.
费舍尔是高中游泳冠军
He’s had scholarships to every lvy League.
他拿到了常春藤所有学校的奖学金
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that he was so qualified.
哦 对不起 我没意识到他这么合格
I mean, you set records in a pool?
我是说 你在池子里创造记录吗?
That’s amazing.
太棒了
I’ll bet it was like, what, eight feet deep in the deep end?
我猜最深的地方大概有八尺深吧?
What if your nose plug didn’t work?
要是你的鼻塞不起作用怎么办?
What if another swimmer had cut into your lane?
如果其他救生员占了你的泳道呢?
For the love of God, you could have been killed.
看在上帝份上 你可能会死的
Your schedule says that you will perform a PT test this morning.
你们日程上安排你们今早进行体力测试
That will not be necessary.
这没有必要
Water is where you’ve been called to serve.
你们被召来在水中服役
Water is where you will be tested.
那你们就在水里测试好了
This will serve in place of your PT in-test.
这将替代你们的体力测试
This is a golno-go exercise.
考试结果只有通过或不通过
You will tread water for one hour.
你们要踩水一个小时
You touch the wall, you fail. You touch the bottom, you fail.
你碰了墙 不通过 碰了底 不通过
You fail and you go home.
不通过就回家
Senior, this school operates on a two-challenge rule.
军士长 本校执行的是两次不通过制度