Like, all the way through to your core.
一直坏到你内心最深处的坏蛋
Alan, shall we dance?
艾伦 去跳舞吗
Let’s do this.
跳舞吧
It was a real pleasure meeting you. Fuck off.
真高兴认识你 滚开
I’m getting my bartender’s license. Suck my dick.
我也要考调酒证书了 草泥马啊
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You guys are awe…
你们
Sid? There he is.
希德 他在这里
You wanted to see me? Yeah.
你要见我 是啊
Congratulations, buddy. Congratulations to you.
恭喜你 也恭喜你
You had us worried there for a second. Sorry.
你还让我们担心了一阵 对不起
How was Vegas?
维加斯怎么样
It was… Ahem. It was crazy.
超疯狂的
Attaboy.
好啊
Enjoy the car? Mmhm.
喜欢那部车马 恩
Remember to put Armor All on the tires? Mmhm. Mmhm.
记得在轮胎上放防沙板了吗 恩恩
Let me ask you a question.
我来问问你
How can a cake cost $1400?
怎么一个蛋糕就1千4百块
Highway robbery. It’s criminal.
高速公路抢劫 那是犯法啊
Sid, ahem, about the car…
希德 关于那辆车
Tracy told you. I told her not to tell you. I wanted to tell you.
崔西告诉你了 我叫她不要告诉你 我想自己告诉你
Tell me what? Careful, Doug. These women…
告诉我什么 小心 道格 女人们
…can’t be trusted.
可不值得信任
Tell me what, Sid? The Mercedes.
告诉我什么 希德 那辆奔驰
It is a wedding gift from Linda and I.
是我和琳达送你的结婚礼物
Are you serious? What do you think?
你不是开玩笑 你觉得怎样
That is awesome.
超赞的
Thank you. Oh.
谢谢你
Thanks, Daddy. Thanks, Sid.
谢谢你 爸爸 谢谢你希德
Close the door. – You’re awesome.
把门关上 -你超好人
You are awesome.
你真太好了
Yeah.
是啊
Dougie…
道格
…I gotta tell you, man, this was a gorgeous wedding.
我必须跟你说 这场婚礼太华丽了
I give it six months. You’re a dick.
半年之内都会让我难以忘怀 你是个大丈夫
I don’t know what to say. Thanks for the bachelor party, I guess?
我不知该说些什么 我想是 那个单身汉之旅
Yeah. I just wish we could actually remember some of it.
是啊 我只希望我们还能记得些什么
Hey, guys? Look what I found. Whoa, that’s my camera.
伙计们 看我发现了什么 我的相机
It was in the back seat of the car. Oh, Go… Are there photos on it?
对啊 被放在车后座了 里面有照片?
Yeah. Some of it’s even worse than we thought.
是啊 有些远比我们想象的还惨烈
No fucking way. Give me that. Wa… Wa… Wait.
操 不可能吧 给我看看 哇 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
We look at these pictures together, okay? One time.
我们一起看这些照片 就一次
And then we delete the evidence. I say we delete it right now.
然后我们消灭掉证据 我说干脆现在就删了
Are you nuts? I wanna find out how I wound up in the hospital.
你疯了吗 我想知道我怎么去的医院 有照吗?
Yeah, it’s in there. Guys, one time.
有 就在里面 就一次
Deal? Deal.
一言为定 一言为定
Deal. Okay.
一言为定 好的
Oh, dear Lord!
我滴神啊
That’s classic!
太经典咧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!