I have an ATM receipt from the Bellagio.
我有一张波拉哥(维加斯著名脱衣舞酒店)的ATM收据
Eleven-oh-five for $800! I am so fucked.
11:05消费800美元 我他妈的完蛋了
I have a valet ticket from Caesars. Looks like we got in at 5:15 a.m.
我有一张凯撒宫的服务票 看起来我们是5:15回去的
Oh, shit. We drove last night?
糟糕 我们昨晚开车了吗
Driving drunk. Classic.
酒后驾车 太棒了
What’s on your arm?
你手臂上是什么
What the fuck is that? Jesus, Phil.
这是他妈的什么 老天 菲尔
You were in the hospital last night. I guess so, yeah.
你昨晚进过医院 我想也是
You okay? Yeah, Alan. I’m fine.
你还好吗 恩 艾伦 我挺好
What the hell is going on?
到底他妈怎么回事
Well, Stu, Stu, this is a good thing. We have a lead now.
斯图 这是好事 我们现在有线索了
Hey, Stu, watch this.
斯图 看这个
You ever seen a baby do that? Dude, Alan, not cool.
你看过婴儿干这个么? 艾伦 这不好玩
So, uh, are you sure you’re qualified to be taking care of that baby?
你能照顾好这个婴儿吗
What? I’ve found a baby before.
什么 我以前捡到过一个婴儿
You found a baby before? Yeah.
你以前捡到过一个婴儿 是的
Where? Coffee Bean.
哪里 咖啡厅连锁店
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Hey, Phil? I don’t think Doug would want us to take the Mercedes.
菲尔 我觉得道格不会让我们开那辆老爷车的
Relax, we’ll be careful.
没事儿 我们会小心的
My dad is crazy about that car. He left Doug in charge…
我老爸会抓狂的 他只让道格开这车
Alan. We got bigger problems here.
艾伦 我们这里有大♥麻♥烦了
Doug could be in the hospital, he could be hurt.
道格可能在医院里 他可能受伤了
Let’s worry about the car later. Uh, guys? Check it out.
车子的事情晚点再说吧 伙计们 你们看
All right, grab it from the other side.
好吧 从另外一边拿起来
Is that the mattress from Doug’s room?
那是道格房♥里的床垫吗
What the fuck?
他妈的搞什么
Hey, man, what’s going on here?
怎么回事啊
Some asshole threw his bed out the window last night.
昨晚有个混♥蛋♥把床丢出窗户了
No shit. Yeah.
不是吧… 是啊
Some guys just can’t handle Vegas.
有些家伙在维加斯就是混不下去
Oh, God.
天哪
It’s gonna be okay, Stu.
都会好起来的 斯图
How the hell did we manage that?
我们他妈怎么能搞成这样的
Here’s your car, officers. Oh, God.
这是你的车 警官 天哪
All right, everybody act cool. All right, don’t say a word.
好吧 大家冷静 别说话
Come on, let’s just get in and go. Come on.
快点 上车走人
Stu, you got a five? No.
斯图 你有5块钱么 没有
I’ll hit you on the way back. Thank you, sir.
我回来再给你小费 谢谢你 先生
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You just nailed the baby.
你刚把孩子撞到了
Are my glasses okay?
我的眼镜没坏吧
Your glasses are fine, dick.
你的眼镜没事 混♥蛋♥
This is so illegal.
这回犯大事儿了
Can’t you see the fun part in anything?
你就不能乐观点吗
Yeah, we’re stuck in traffic in a stolen police car…
我们偷了辆警车 然后堵在这里…
…with a missing child in the back seat.
后座还有一个不知道谁家的婴儿
Which part of this is fun?
哪里能让人笑得出来?
I think the copcar part’s pretty cool. Thank you, Alan. It is cool.
我觉得警车这部分很酷 谢谢 艾伦 是很酷
Doug would love it.
道格会喜欢的
Come on.
拜托
Check this out. Oh, no. No, Phil. No, Phil.
看这个 不 菲尔
Don’t do this!
不要这么做
Take it easy. Just try to call more attention to us.
别紧张 别尝试引来更多人注意我们
Attention. Sorry.
注意 对不起
Attention, please. Move out of the way.
注意 别挡路
I repeat, please disperse.
我重复一次 都请让开
Phil, stop the car, I wanna get out. Stop the car, I wanna get out. Pull over.
菲尔 停车 我想下去 靠边
Ma’am, in the leopard dress, you have an amazing rack.
穿豹纹裙的女士 您身材好辣
Get off the sidewalk! Get off the sidewalk!
快离开人行道
I should have been a fucking cop.
我真♥他♥妈♥的该当警♥察♥
Look, I already told you.
嘿 不是跟你说过了吗
You came in with a mild concussion, some bruised ribs. No big deal.
你只是轻微脑震荡和肋部轻微擦伤 没什么大不了
Although none of you could articulate how it happened.
不过你们没人能说明白怎么搞的
Do you remember how many of us were here?
你记得当时我们有多少人来吗
I don’t know. I think it was just you guys. Definitely no baby.
不大记得了 我想就你们几个吧 肯定没婴儿
And one other guy. That’s our guy. Was he okay?
另外还有个人 他是我们的朋友 他还好吗
Yeah. He was fine. Just whacked out of his mind. You all were.
是的 他很好 只是脑子不清醒 你们都不清醒
All right, come forward. And turn.
好的 过来 转身
All right.
好吧
There you go. And cough.
现在开始 咳嗽
Cough. Cough. Give me one more.
咳嗽 多咳几下
All right. Thattaboy.
好做得好
Okay, Felix, you can put your robe on.
菲利克斯 你可以穿上衣服了
And the nurse will be in here in a minute.
护士马上就到
I’ll see you after the weekend.
周末过完后我再去看你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, doctor.
谢谢 谢谢你 医生
Guys, I really gotta go. I’m sorry. I have a surgery up on the fourth floor.
伙计们 我真得走了 抱歉 我要上四楼手术
No, I know. But we just need a couple more minutes of your time.
我明白 我们只需要再占用你几分钟
Yeah. Tuck it right in there. I don’t want to re-sterilize.
好吧 塞到这里 我不想重新消毒
Walk with me.
跟我走
Okay, here we go. Patient name, Phil Wenneck, 2:45 a.m. Arrival.
好的 我们看看 病人名叫菲尔·维尼克 凌晨2:45入院
Minor concussion, like I said. Some bruising. Pretty standard.
轻微脑震荡 我说过的 一些擦伤 比较标准
Do you mind if I look? I’m actually a doctor.
你介意给我看看吗 我其实也是医生
Yeah, you said that several times last night. But really, you’re just a dentist.
你昨晚说这个说了好几次 不过事实上你只是个牙医
Okay, this is interesting. Your blood work came in this morning.
好吧 真有意思 你的血检结果早上出来了
They found a large amount of Ruphylin in your system.
在你身体里发现大量如菲林
Ruphylin. Roofies. Commonly known as the date-rape drug.
如菲林 俗称”飞魂” 又被叫做”约会迷♥奸♥药”
What, so, what are you saying, I was raped last night?
你是说我昨晚被强♥奸♥了吗
Actually…
事实上
I don’t think so. But someone did slip you the drug.
我觉得没有 但是 的确有人对你下药
I’m not surprised you don’t remember anything.
你什么都不记得很正常
Doc, none of us can remember anything from last night. Remember?
医生 我们没人记得昨晚的事情 记得吗
Yeah. How could someone have drugged all of us?
怎么会有人对我们都下药呢
I wouldn’t worry about it.
我没什么可担心的
The stuff’s out of your system. You’re gonna be fine.
现在你们身体里的药都排光了 你没事了
Wait, wait, wait. Please, doctor. Is there anything else?
等等 医生 还有其他的吗
Like, something we may have been talking about, or some place we were going?
比如我们说过的事 或者我们要去的地方
Actually, there was something.
你们的确说过一些话
You guys kept talking about some wedding last night.
你们昨晚一直在谈论什么婚礼
Yeah. No shit. Our buddy Doug’s getting married tomorrow.
是的 没错 我们的兄弟道格明天要结婚
You know what? I want the 100 back. No, no. Easy.
我想要回那一百块 别 放松
You kept talking about some wedding you just came from.
你们一直在说你们从某个婚礼上过来的
At the, uh, Best Little Chapel.
在”极品小教堂”
You kept saying how sick the wedding was and getting all crazy about it.
你们一直在说那婚礼是如何疯狂 然后又说那个婚礼爽极了
Okay, I hope this helps. I really have to leave.
我希望这能帮上你们 我真的要走了
Best Little Chapel, do you know where that is?
“极品小教堂”吗 它在哪里
I do. It’s at the corner of Get A Map and Fuck Off.
我知道 转弯查个查地图 然后滚蛋
I’m a doctor, not a tour guide.
我是个医生 不是导游
Figure it out yourself, okay? You’re big boys.
都自己解决 好吗 你们都不是小孩儿了
What about the baby?
这婴儿怎么办
Leave him in the car. We’re gonna be five minutes.
把他留在车里吧 我们只需要5分钟
Whoa, we’re not leaving a baby in the car.
我们不能把一个婴儿留在车里
He’ll be fine. I cracked the window.
他会没事的 我开着窗户
What if they don’t remember us? Well, let’s just find out.
万一他们不记得我们怎么办 看看就知道了
I’m sor… Excuse me, sir? Hi.
不好意思 打扰一下 先生
Look at these guys.
看谁来了
What happened? You miss me? You miss Eddie? You want more from me?
怎么了 你们想我了 还是想艾迪了 能再为你们做些什么吗
How are you, my friend? Look at this guy. You’re fucking crazy.
你们怎样 看看这位仁兄 真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
What’s going on, man?
到底怎么回事
Listen, I’m gonna tell you something. I know some sick people in my life.
我和你讲 我这辈子见过很多疯子
This guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life, man.
但这家伙是我见过最疯狂最狂野的混♥蛋♥
This guy? This guy is out of his mind.
这个人吗 这家伙完全疯透了
What’s going on, you fucking crazy motherfucker?
怎么了 疯子
I thought he was gonna eat my dick.
我觉得他想给我吹♥萧♥
What happened? No love for Eddie? You don’t hug me?
怎么了 不喜欢艾迪了吗 都不拥抱我
No, no. It’s not that, Eddie.
不 不是那样 艾迪 只是…
Uh, it’s just that we’re having a hard time remembering what happened here last night.
我们想不起来昨晚的事情了
Yeah, was there a wedding here? Do you do weddings here?
这里有过一个婚礼吗 你们办过一个婚礼吗
You are cracking my balls, man.
你在耍我吧 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!