High five that one.
击掌!
Yeah, that’s nice.
干得好
You know, I just have to say…
我不得不说
…I have never seen a more beautiful, elegant, just regal creature.
那是我见过的最漂亮 最优雅 最华丽的生物了
Check it out. Stu. Stu. Fuck this tiger.
看啊 斯图 干这老虎
Oh, my God. That’s awful. Oh, man.
哦 老天 太囧了 天哪
Oh, shit. – Who does shit like that, man?
谁会干这种事儿 伙计?
Someone who has a lot of issues, obviously. I’m a sick man.
有些人明显很傻♥逼♥ 比如我
Oh, my God.
天哪
That’s all we got.
我们有的就这些
This was hugely helpful.
这真是太有用了
Really. Because now we know that our buddy Doug…
真的 因为现在我们知道
…was with us at 3:30, totally alive.
我们的朋友道格3:30时还活着
Thanks again, champ. And, uh, again, we are so sorry we stole your tiger.
再次感谢你 拳王 我们十分抱歉我们偷了你的老虎
Don’t worry about it, man.
别再提了
Like you said, we all do dumb shit when we’re fucked up.
正如你所说 我们喝醉时都会做傻事
I told you he’d get it. I did say that.
我就说他会明白的嘛 我的确说过
You know, everyone says Mike Tyson is such a badass…
所有人都说麦克·泰森是个坏蛋
…but I think he’s kind of a sweetheart.
但我觉得他挺讨人喜欢的
I think he’s mean.
我觉得他不错
All right. I think it’s officially time we call Tracy.
我认为现在是给崔西打电♥话♥的时候了
Hallelujah. Finally, Phil says something that makes sense.
老天保佑 菲尔总算说了些靠谱的话
We don’t have much of a choice. And maybe she’s heard from Doug.
我们别无选择 说不定她已经接到道格的电♥话♥了
That’s what I been saying this whole time.
我不是一直都这么说的
We just need to be completely honest. We need to tell her everything.
我们只需要坦诚的 把所有事都告诉她
We don’t have to tell her everything. We can leave out the stuff…
我们没必把所有事都告诉她 我们可以省略那段
…about me marrying a hooker.
我和妓♥女♥结婚的
Just stay focused on Doug.
只关注道格
What am I gonna tell my dad? Alan, relax. It’s just the inside.
我该怎么跟我爸爸说这辆车? 艾伦 别紧张 只是里面坏了而已
Come on. I got a guy in L.A. Who’s great with interiors.
我在洛杉矶认识一个人 他对车内装♥修♥很在行
Oh, Jesus! Oh, my God.
哦 天哪 哦 老天
Are you guys okay? What the fuck?
你们没事吧? 我靠
I know that guy. That’s the guy from the trunk.
我认识那个人 后车厢里的那个
Get out of the car. Please.
请 下 车
W… W… Wait. Those are the guys that shot Eddie.
等等 他们是开枪打了艾迪的人
Listen… Let’s go!
听我说 开车
Okay. Oh, no.
好 不
Easy, easy. Come on.
冷静 冷静 快点
Okay. All right.
好好
All right, all right. Let’s go.
好了 开车
Hey, relax. Ow. Ow. Ow!
放松点 嘿
I have whiplash. Get this other fat boy.
我有皮鞭 找这个小胖子
Get the fat boy.
搞那个小胖子
All right, all right. Hey, take it easy, take it easy!
好了 好了 冷静点
I want my purse back, assholes.
我想拿回我的钱包 混♥蛋♥
What? Your purse? That’s not a purse, it’s a satchel.
你的钱包? 那不是钱包 那是单肩包
It’s a purse. Okay? And you steal from wrong guy.
那是个钱包 好不好? 你们偷错人了
Wait a second, wait a second. We stole from you?
等等 我们偷你?
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
We don’t remember anything that happened last night…
我们完全不记得昨晚发生的事情了
…so help us out a little here.
请帮我们回忆一下
Well, apparently you guys met at a craps table late last night.
显然 你们是昨晚在牌桌上遇见的
You were on a heater, and he played your hot streak.
你玩牌时手气真旺
He ended up winning just under 80 grand. No shit? Eighty grand is nice.
最后赢了将近8万块 什么 8万块 不赖啊
Okay, that’s good.
那很好
He put the chips in his purse, and then you guys took off with it.
你们把筹码放进他的钱包 然后逃跑了
That doesn’t sound like us.
这听起来不太象我们
Mine had $80,000 inside. And this one? Nothing.
我的钱包里有8万块钱 这个呢? 什么也没有
Hey, there are Skittles in there.
嘿 里面有彩虹糖!
Ow! Oh, not again.
不要
Don’t let the beard fool you. He’s a child.
别跟这个大胡子闹了 他很幼稚的
It’s funny because he’s fat.
他很好笑因为他很胖
Now, look, this was obviously a very simple misunderstanding.
这是个百分百的误会
Alan picked up the wrong purse, it’s no big deal.
艾伦拿错了包 没什么大不了的
Okay, if it’s, “No big deal,” why, when I come after you guys…
如果没什么大不了 我为什么跟着你们的时候
…he starts screaming like crazy and throw me in trunk?
他象发疯一样的尖叫 把我扔进了后车厢
What, I did that?
我这么做了?
Yeah, you said he was your lucky charm, and you want to take him home with you.
你说我是你的幸运星 你想把我带回家
Lucky charm. Oh, it’s just funny.
幸运星 太搞笑了
Fuck you.
去你的
If you want to see your friend again, you get me my 80 grand.
如果你们想再见到你们的朋友 还我的8万块
What? Our friend?
什么? 我们的朋友?
You have Doug? You know about our friend?
你抓了道格? 你知道我们朋友在哪
Doug! Doug!
道格 道格
Doug’s in the car! Doug’s in the car! Doug, it’s okay!
道格在车里 道格在车里 道格 你没事的
You chill out, goatee!
放轻松 小胡子
Okay, okay. All right, fine, fine. What do you want?
好 好 你想怎样
Not so good now. Quid pro quo, douche bag.
不怎么样 补偿 白♥痴♥
What?
什么
Look, we’re very sorry. But this is an easy fix.
我们十分抱歉 这事很好解决
Alan, where’s his purse? I don’t know.
艾伦 他的钱包在哪里? 我不知道
It’s in the hotel room, right? Yeah, we can get it.
你说它在酒店房♥间里 对吗? 我们可以去拿
We can get you the… We can even write you a check right now.
我们可以拿来给你 我们甚至可以现在就写张支票给你
No chance. Cash only.
没门 只收现金
There’s a person in there. Boring.
事关人命 无聊
Take nap. Come on.
睡觉去了 走吧
Wait. I’m sorry we’re boring you!
等等 不好意思让你绝对闷了
Doug, it’s okay. You kidnapped our friend! Kidnapper!
道格 没事的 你绑♥架♥了我们的朋友 绑匪!
Wait. Oh, no. You’re not going anywhere.
等等 不行 你哪也不能去
Stop.

Stop. Run me over.
停 来撞我啊
Okay. Whoa. Whoa. Stu, Stu, Stu.
啊 啊 啊 斯图 斯图
Bring money to Big Rock in Mojave Desert at dawn.
天亮时把钱带去马佳维沙漠的巨石边
What? Toodleoo, motherfucker.
什么 再见了您内 小样
Well, at least take the bag off his head! Fuck!
至少把他头上的袋子拿下来 靠
Come on, get out of here.
走开
Guys, I’m telling you, I looked for it this morning before we left. It’s not anywhere.
伙计们 我跟你们说我早上走的时候就找过 哪儿也没有
Fuck.

Stu, how much you got in the bank?
斯图 你银行里还有多少钱
About 10 grand. I was gonna use it for the wedding.
大概1万块 或许更多 我准备用来结婚的
You’re already married, so we’re good there.
你已经结婚了 所以我们有救了
Besides, enough with Melissa, she’s the worst.
和梅丽莎掰了 没人比她更差劲的了
Yeah, Doug told me she had sex with a pilot or something.
道格告诉我她和一个飞行员还是什么的做♥爱♥
It was a bartender on a cruise. What is wrong with you people?
是游轮上的酒保 你们这些人都有什么毛病
Ew. Alan, did you just eat sofa pizza? Yes.
艾伦 你在吃掉在沙发里的比萨吗? 对
What are we gonna do? We are so fucked.
我们该怎么办 我们太失败了
Hey, guys?
嘿 兄弟们
Did you find it? Nope.
你找到了吗? 没
But check this out.
但是 看这
Change only, 10,000.
全部换成筹码 一万块
Hey, uh, these seats taken? No, feel free.
嗨 这里有人吗? 没 随便坐
All right, let’s play some blackjack!
来玩21点
That’s it. Shut up, bitches.
行了 闭嘴 文森特
I’ll stick. Oh, fuck you! Fuck you!
我跟 我♥操♥
Splitting fives.
一分五 分牌
Too many. Yes!
太多了 是啊
I don’t even know you, but I’m gonna tell you that’s dumb.
我不认识你 但是我要跟你说 太蠢了
Okay, come on. He can’t lose. He can’t lose.
嗨 来吧 他不会输的
I think the pit boss is watching him.
我觉得赌场领班正在监视他
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
I’m such a klutz. I get so nervous when I gamble. I’m so silly.
我真是笨手笨脚 我一赌就紧张 我太笨了
It happens. Whoa. Hold on a beat, okay?
就是这样的 悠着点
Let’s just take it easy. This is my wife. It’s hurting.
轻点你 这是我老婆 好疼
Make sure… Does it hurt? Does this hurt?
你得确定… 疼吗
Oh, ow. You all right?
噢 你还好吧
I don’t know. I don’t know either. I don’t…
我不知道 我也不知道
I think you’re fine. Let’s go.
你没事 我们走吧
Really? Okay. Upsydaisy, there.
真的? 好 抱歉 她喝多了
I’m sorry, she’s had a little too much to drink.
抱歉 她喝多了
Thanks, buddy. That’s for you.
谢谢 伙计 这是给你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!