严格按照法律意义来讲 我还算是在为他工作
Technically, I was still on the payroll…
所以我待在那个房♥子里 向他悼念
So I was in the building, paying my respects.
阿米莉亚和她的国际刑♥警♥探员们也在那儿
Amelia was there with some of her other Interpol agents.
他们想拿下我顾客
They were hoping to bust my client’s
那阴险的蛋黄酱成瘾的兄弟
Shady and mayonnaise-chugging brother.
他们没把事情做的漂亮 悄无声息
Instead of doing things nice and quiet…
他们暴露了 目标逃逸
They got marked, and their target runs.
噢 棒极了
Oh, yeah.
国际刑♥警♥们把一场还不错的
Leave it to Interpol to turn a really fun funeral…
有很多美食的葬礼
With lots of delicious hors d’oeuvres…
变成一场不专业的令人沮丧的狂欢节
Into a depressing Carnival show of total unprofessionalism.
就这样 被她所磕绊
Just kinda bumped into her.
看 那就是我要说的
See, that’s what I’m talking about.
它就这么发生了
It just happened!
你没有计划 推理或上网搜索过
You didn’t plan it, deduce it, or google
就这样遇到了你的梦中情人
Running into the girl of your dreams.
你就这么与她相磕绊
You just bumped into her,
我也是这么和黑泽磕绊上的
The same way i just bumped into Kurosawa.
你看 当生活给你一坨屎
You know, when life gives you shit…
你拿它做饮料
You make Kool-Aid.
那句话不是这么说的
That’s not really how that expression works.
嗯 这就是美好所在 鳖孙
Yeah,that’s beauty,motherfucker.
生活
Life.
是 嗯 生活 我是说
Yeah, well, life, I mean…
生活通常不会给你
Life doesn’t usually give you shit
一坨会变成饮料的屎
And then turn into a beverage.
不会的 至少对我来说不是这样的
Not… at least where I’m from, that’s not how it works.
我说 鳖孙 你不用解释的
Look, motherfucker, you don’t have to explain
所有该死的事都会在该死的生活中继续的
Every goddamn thing that goes on in fucking life!
假如它给你柠檬
If it gives you lemons…
你不需要他妈的没给你那坨屎的理由
You don’t need fucking reasons for that shit.
你可能会做一些柠檬水
…you would make maybe some lemonade.
别再他妈♥逼♥逼
Just shut the fuck up!
你说的是错的
It just doesn’t work that way.
…if I can face it again
…还能继续前行
I can’t stop now
已行至此
I’ve traveled so far
又怎能停下脚步
To change this lonely life
抛弃找寻真爱的路途
来自海牙的突发新闻表示
Breaking news from the hague suggests
如果可靠的证人不能在
That if a credible witness cannot be produced
接下来的一个小时出现
Within the next hour,
白俄♥罗♥斯♥的前总统弗拉迪斯拉夫 杜霍维奇
The former president of Belarus, Vladimir Dukhovich,
就会被无罪释放 重新掌权
Will walk free and resume power.
对国际社会来讲
This would be a spectacular embarrassment
这会是个巨大的窘境
For the international community…
对很多阿姆斯特丹人来说
And a crushing blow for the many
这会是个毁灭性的打击
relatives who at Amsterdam,
他们就在外面
They’re out there…
等我们走出第一步棋
Waiting for us to make the first move.
我肯定会先走这步棋
I know I would be.
– 我本该告诉阿米莉亚的 – 告诉她什么
-I should’ve told Amelia. -told her what?
告诉她我是个傻子
That I’m a stupid man.
嘿 如果我说我保护不了你 会发生什么
Hey, what if I told you I couldn’t protect you?
我会说你是对的
I’d say you’re right.
我们去阿姆斯特丹
We’ll just go to Amsterdam,
我会帮你把索尼娅救出来
I’ll help you get Sonia out…
然后你亲手把这些花交给她
And you give her those flowers in person.
妈的没门
No fucking way.
我还得帮你把那被我搞丢的垃圾AAA级证明搞回来
I gotta help you get back that triple A shit I fucked up.
愧疚感让我头疼
The guilt’s killing me.
杜霍维奇 那个鳖孙会成为一切的垫脚石
Dukhovich, that motherfucker’s gotta go.
恩 前提是我们能活着到那
Well, it’s not gonna happen unless we get there.
– 该死 一切赌注都压他们身上了 – 正常 因为我也是
-Shit, I’d bet on them. -Normally I would, too.
我有个可靠情报
I got a hot tip.
在这场游戏里有几个内应
There’s a couple of ringers in the game.
我们还得给自己挑上一辆车
We got our choice of wheels.
嗯 那辆捷豹看起来真棒
Hmm! That’s a good-looking Jag.
是啊 我保证 如果里面有尿味
Yeah. I guarantee you, if that smells like ass,
那也是无与伦比的尿味
It’s supermodel ass.
– 认真的 – 是的 没错
-Really? -Oh, yeah.
只有这辆才能掩人耳目
She blends right in.
噢 灵敏度也太高了吧
Ohh! That’s responsive!
天呐
Jesus.
你知道吗 我有美工刀
You know, I have a pen knife.
只是因为换挡杆在右手边
It’s just that the gearshift’s on the right-hand side here,
我还没适应
And I’m not used to that.
– 那不可能 – 你下去
-It’s practically impossible– -get out of the fucking car.
得要三天时间适应
A three-day adjustment period
一下这辆车
to figure this out.
鳖孙 要我给你屁♥股♥上来一枪吗
Motherfucker, I will bust a cap in your ass
如果你还不放开方向盘的话
If you don’t give up that wheel.
你嘴里蹦出过 请 或是 谢谢吗
Have you ever said please or thank you–
请 臭鳖孙
Please, motherfucker!
– 我们为什么一直都在大喊大叫 – 他妈的快滚下去
-Why are we always yelling? -Get out of the fucking car!
知道了
Fine.
时间就要到了
Time’s just about up.
毫无线索 他们在阿姆斯特丹人间蒸发了
No sign. They vanished in Amsterdam.
杜霍维奇自♥由♥了
Dukhovich is free.
迈克尔不会让这件事发生的
Michael would never let that happen.
那看起来你对迈克尔 布莱斯的判断有误啊
It appears you’re wrong about your Michael Bryce.
– 喂 – 嗨
– Hello? – Hey.
迈克尔 你在哪儿
Michael, where are you?
几分钟就到
We’re a couple minutes out.

Look…
我想跟你说我很抱歉
I wanna tell you that I’m sorry.
因为
I wanna say that I’m sorry for…
因为所有的事
For everything.
关于黑泽 还有我俩 都是我的错
For Kurosawa, us, it’s all my fault.
你看 我表现的就像个
You know, I act like a–
就像你身边的熊孩子一样
I act like a fucking child around you.
一直不肯承认是我的错
And I can’t admit that it’s my fault,
我把那些都归咎于你 那不公平
And I project that onto you, and that’s not fair.
你值得被更好的对待
You deserve better than that.
他们在那儿
That’s them!
你为什么现在跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this now?
额 在这种情形看起来就是个好时候
Well, under the circumstances, it seemed like a good time.
– 有人跟上我们了 – 啊
-We got company. -Huh?
找到他们了 在44号♥路上 一辆蓝色福特C-MAX
We have them. Blue Ford C-Max on route 44.
我们走
Let’s go!
阿米莉亚
Amelia…
阿米莉亚
Amelia…
– 我只是想说 – 我 爱 你
– I just want to say that– – I love you.
天呐 为什么总是我
Jesus christ! Really?
你总念叨的安全带大道理呢
What happened to the seatbelt rule?
噢 操
Oh, fuck!
– 搞什么鬼 – 把你该死的车移开
-What the fuck, man! -Move your fucking car!
-迈克尔 还在吗 -你是谁
-Michael? Hello? -Who this?
鲁塞尔探员啊 稍等一下 我开免提
Agent Roussel, hold on, let me put you on speaker.
– 迈克尔怎么了 – 他不得不弹射出舱了
-What happened to Michael? -He had to bounce.
让一下 抱歉
Excuse me. sorry.
你知道吗 他真的很在乎你
You know, he really cares about you.
他不善于处理感情
He has a hard time processing emotions and shit.
但在他僵尸脑子里有一件事是清楚的
But one thing his fucked-up brain has figured out,
他真的很爱你
He really loves you.
你现在正在忙吗
Are you in the middle of something?
嗯 事实上是的 我在忙
Well, actually, yeah, I am.
稍等 我们会再打给你的
Look, we’ll call you back.
小心
Watch out!
好 你们的来啦
Okay, you had–
你能不能
If you wouldn’t mind…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!