只不过死了一个日本军♥火♥商
Just one dead Japanese arms dealer.
还跟我没关系
Which I had nothing to do with.
你知道当一个
Do you know what happens…
AAA级执行护卫特工失去一个客户
…when a Triple A rated executive protection agent
会发生什么吗
loses a client?
AAA级啊
Triple A.
我曾经站这么高 是不是
I was up here, yeah?
然后我向你敞开心扉 我何苦这么做
Then I opened up to you,why wouldn’t I,
我爱上你了
I was in love with you.
然后我居然告诉了你他的名字
And I fucking told you his name.
这是我整个职业生涯中的第一次
It was the first time in my entire career,
泄露了客户的名字
I revealed a client’s name.
我曾今是那么的相信你
I trusted you.
叭 叭 叭 叭 啪
Ba-ba-ba-ba… bump!
现在我落到这里了
Now I’m down here.
就连那个死人位置都在这
The dead guy’s up here.
我很抱歉 迈克尔 你进入了低潮期
I’m sorry, Michael, you hit a rough patch.
低潮期
A rough patch…
一个300磅的投机银行家的肥屁♥股♥
A 300-pound investment banker’s ass
上周在我后座上
Exploded four bags of heroin
引爆了四袋海♥洛♥因♥
In the backseat of my car last week.
那些不是皮革座椅 是布做的
Those aren’t leather seats, those are cloth.
– 够了 迈克尔 – 我知道这得花时间
-Okay, Michael– -take a minute
– 才能在脑子里想象出那个场景 – 我没时间
-to grab a mental image– -I don’t have the time
– 早晚到了一定程度 – 听你这些破事
-at a certain point, -to hear your insane shit!
– 直接把车转转手卖♥♥了 – 我从没背叛你
-you just sell the car. -I never betrayed you.
我从没利用过你
I never used you!
我只是离开了你
I just left you!
因为你竟然为了我从没做过的事情
Because you couldn’t forgive me
而不肯原谅我
for something I didn’t even do
– 目标 – 目标在这
-Transport– -Transport is in there.
那个混♥蛋♥老兄有没
Is that blood dude–
什么情况
What the fuck?
你知道这一刻我等了多久吗
Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this?
不不不 打死我也不会看的
No, no, no. I’m not gonna look.
哦 鳖孙
Oh! Motherfucker!
嗨嗨嗨 悠着点
Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
坐下来喝杯茶谈谈 行吗
Let’s talk about this, okay?
即使像你这样的蠢蛋
Even a dumbass like you
也会想到留一颗在枪膛里
Is smart enough to keep one in the pipe.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
晚安小宝宝
And nighty night.
达瑞斯 金凯德 天哪
Darius Kincaid. Jesus Christ!
这家伙就是你想要我保护的人
This is who you want me to protect?
我衬衣都毁了
–look at my shirt!
给我安静两秒钟
Shut up for two seconds!
好 好吧
Fine, fine.
你来抬脚 鼻孔我来
You get the feet, I’ll get the nostrils.
对前任白俄♥罗♥斯♥总统
The trial of former belarusian president
弗拉迪斯拉夫 杜霍维奇的审判
Vladislav Dukhovich…
这周出现了意料之外的转机
Took an uncertain turn this week,
在逃过了一场
Having recently survived
使其毁容的二恶英毒杀之后
A dioxin poisoning attempt that left his face disfigured.
警方已将杜科维奇置于监管之下
Authorities are keeping Dukhovich…
国际刑♥警♥想要谈话
Interpol wishes to have a word.
今早考文垂一片狼藉
Quite the dust-up in Coventry this morning.
但你不知道到底发生了什么 对吧
But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?
你是来抱怨的吗
You’ve come here to lodge a complaint?
我为钱而来
I’ve come for my money.
我做到了我承诺的
I delivered as promised.
我已经几乎是把金凯德拱手相送了
I gave you Kincaid as exposed as you’ll ever get him.
无论是安保巨细
Small security detail,
还是让一群菜鸟带队
Practically a rookie leading them.
我已经做到极致了
I can’t do more than that.
让我们公平做生意
Let’s be fair here.
你觉得空手套白狼算是公平
You think it’s fair to want something for nothing?
在我的国家
In my country…
我们会把你像只猫一样剥皮
We would skin you like a cat.
那样算不算公平
Would that be fair?
我白手起家
I come from nothing.
穷尽一生
I work all my life…
服务人♥民♥
Serving the people.
然后 他们来到我的国家
And then, they come into my country
把这一切都夺走了
And they took it all away!
现在他们把我像老鼠一样关起来
And now, they lock me up like a rat…
喂给我毒药
Feed me poison!
这样算不算公平
Is this fair?
当金凯德死的时候
When kincaid is dead…
你会得到你应得的
You’ll be paid in full.
你知道他是个杀人犯吗
You know he’s a murderer, right?
你给一位杀人犯当护士
You’re playing nurse to a murderer.
– 他是证人 – 真的假的
– A witness. – Really?
– 当然 – 27次
-hmm-hmm. -27 times.
是这个混♥蛋♥想要杀我的次数
That’s how many times this asshole’s tried to kill me.
27次 28次
27– 28!
还有该死的布拉格
Fucking Prague!
如果杜霍维奇被判无罪
If Dukhovich is acquitted,
下周他就会重新掌权
He’ll be back in power next week.
– 我不会让那发生的 – 不错
-I won’t let that happen. -Good.
你应该带他去海牙
You should take him to the Hague.
我做不到
I can’t!
国际刑♥警♥内部有内奸
There’s a mole inside Interpol.
让我付出了12名优秀干员的生命
It’s already cost me 12 good officers.
优秀
Good?
你太主观了
That’s subjective, you know.
还行 他们也就勉强还行
Nice. Maybe they were nice.
说的简单点
I’ll make it simple for you.
如果我靠近他 他们会发现他
If i stay near him, they’ll find him.
所以我要冒着生命危险
So i gotta risk my life
保护那边那位扫把星
Protecting this coffin magnet over here?
不不不 你要有能够
No, no, no, no! you gotta put something
– 吸引我的东西 – 你的职业生涯
-in the pot for me, okay? -How about your career?
– 怎样 – 你那宝贵的职业生涯
-How about it? -Your precious career.
你帮我完成这项任务
You do this job for me…
我会帮你回到精英队伍
And i’ll get you back to elite status.
你没那个权利
Yeah, you don’t have that power.
我有关系
I’ve got connections.
你想要回到更大的舞台上 我能做到
You want back in the big game, I can put you there.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I trust you?
为什么
Why?
因为我从未向你撒过谎 迈克尔
Because I’ve never lied to you, Michael.
你几乎不擅长任何事情
You’re terrible at almost everything…
却唯独擅长保护人的生命
But you’re good at keeping people alive.
保护他 拜托了
Keep him alive, please…
你会回到你梦寐以求的生活
And you get your dream life back.
额外奖励就是 你再也不会听闻我的消息
And as a bonus, you’ll never hear from me again.
成交
Good.
– 那很糟糕 – 我不说法语
– That’s bad. – I don’t speak french.
仍旧
Still.
烂人
Shame.
该死
Shit!
你在哪
Where are you?
在考文垂警♥察♥总部部署行动
Setting up operation at Coventry police headquarters.
杜霍维奇什么都没说吗
You got nothing from dukhovich?
意料之中吧
Are you surprised?
– 长官 – 等会
-Ma’am? -Busy.
了解 但是我在城内的安全屋里
Yes, ma’am, but i’ve picked up activity
发现了活动迹象
At our safe house in town.
这件事我应该现在知会吗
Is this something I need to know right now?
不 通常不会 但这次安全屋本该是空的
No, not normally. But yes, it should be vacant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!