给 给过 已经给过
[法语 现在时 过去时 完成时]
狂 野 目 标
飞 飞过 已经飞过
[法语 现在时 过去时 完成时]

Hello?
问题已经解决了
The matter has been dealt with.
四十七号♥柜子吗
47?
事前一半 事后一半
Half now, half later.
他们为什么总这么做呢
Why do they always have to do that?
你叫什么名字
我叫皮埃尔·伯特兰
我三十二岁
是个邮递员
现在 整句话
你来试一试
我的名字叫维克托·梅纳德
My name is Victor Maynard.
我今年五十四岁 是个职业杀手
I am 54 years old, and I work as a professional killer.
-我爱你 -闭嘴
– I love you! – Shut up.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我是维克托·梅纳德
Je m’appelle Victor Maynard.
我现在五十四岁 是名杀手
J’ai cinquante-quatre ans etje travaille comme assassin.
想要来点儿咖啡吗
Tu veux un peu de cafe?
维克托·梅纳德
Victor Maynard.
我爱你
I love you!
你好
Hello.
我们要去哪里啊
Where are we going?
不是我
That wasn’t me.
我爱你 维克托·梅纳德
I love you, Victor Maynard!
维克托·梅纳德 我爱你
Victor Maynard, I love you.
妈的 死鸟
Oh, the fucker.
维克托·梅纳德
Victor Maynard!
回忆巷 养老中心
要知道 我听说男人长时间
You know, I read somewhere that men who live too long
和母亲一起住会有同性恋倾向
with their mothers tend toward the homosexual.
真的吗
Really?
你和我一起住了很久了
You and I lived together for a long time.
没错 很久了
Yes, we did.
你没有 那个倾向吧 维克托
You don’t… tend, do you, Victor?
我不觉得啊 母亲
I don’t think so, mother.
那问题出在哪里呢
Then what’s the problem?
我差不多该走了
I actually can’t stay much longer.
我收到你从巴黎寄来的
I got your card from Paris
附着剪报的明信片了
with the clipping.
四十码的距离 大街上 用消音器
Forty yards, in the street, with a silencer.
身手非常敏捷
Very dexterous.
你父亲在的话也会骄傲的
Your father would’ve been proud.
开始走国际路线了啊
Opening up the international side of things like that.
我很快会再来看你的
Well, I’ll call in again soon.
等等 你的生日
Wait. There’s your birthday.
但那不是要到
But that’s not until…
你 你没必要准备这个的
You…you shouldn’t have.
一姑娘被绞死在电影院
它们全在那里了
They’re all there.
从第一次任务开始 “手风琴师之死”
Right from the first, “Death of an accordionist.”
后面还有很多空白等着填补呢
Plenty of blank pages at the end, too.
多有意思的事业啊
Quite a career.
多有意义的传世之作啊
Quite a legacy.
刺杀 刺杀
你马上就五十五岁了 维克托
You’re going to be 55, Victor.
我知道
I know.
你父亲在你这个年纪时有了你
The age your father was when you were born.
没错
Indeed.
我重拾了针线活
I’ve taken up knitting.
给男孩子的蓝色
Blue for a boy.
我们最起码可以怀抱希望
We can hope, at least.
再见 母亲
Good-bye, mother.
总得有人继承家族的生意
Someone has to carry on the family business.
这些手艺丢不得
These skills mustn’t be lost.
我也给你带了礼物来
I’ve brought you a present, too.
它名叫罗杰
His name’s Roger.
鹦鹉罗杰
Roger the parrot.
谢谢
Ah, merci.
我特别喜欢勃艮地♥产♥的酒
J’aime particulierement les vins de Bourgogne.
你呢
Et vous?
-走错方向了 -逆向了
– Wrong side of the road! – Wrong way!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
我必须让你知道
I’ve got to show, show, show you
来到床上
Come into my bed
我必须要认识你
I’ve got to know, know, know you
做梦梦到了虎鲸和猫头鹰
I have dreams of orca whales and owls
惊恐地醒来
But I wake up in fear
你永将不属于我
You will never be my
你永远都是不属于我的小傻瓜
You will never be my fool
永不属于我的小傻瓜
Will never be my fool
禁止自行车通行
眼睛生了飞蚊症
Floaters in my eyes
在宾馆房♥间醒来
Wake up in a hotel room
香烟和谎言
Cigarettes and lies
我还是个孩子 一切发生的太快
I am a child, it’s too soon
做梦梦见了虎鲸和猫头鹰
I have dreams of orca whales and owls
惊恐着醒来
But I wake up in fear
你将永不属于我
You will never be my
你永远都是不属于我的小傻瓜
You will never be my fool
永不属于我的小傻瓜
Will never be my fool
一小包的 一小包的
A little bag of mm-mm, a little bag of mm-mm
那个错穿了我裙子的女孩是谁
So who’s the girl wearing my dress?
我找到了她的电♥话♥号♥码
I figured out her number
在一张餐巾纸里面
Inside a paper napkin
但我不知道她的住址 走到楼下
But I don’t know her address, I wade downstairs…
罗丝
Rose…
你拿到了吗
Have you got it?
我很不安
I’m worried.
我不想这么干
I don’t want to do this.
-我们说好的 -是的 我知道
– We agreed. – Yes, I know.
但是呢
But?
罗丝 我要你发誓
Rose, I need you to absolutely swear to me,
这幅画会毫发无损
that nothing bad will happen to the painting.
格里
Gerry…
我发誓
I swear.
你知道你这么做会让我非常高兴
You know that by doing this, you’re making me very happy.
我知道
Yeah.
如果这还不够的话 那就想想那些钱吧
And if that’s not enough, then just think of the money.
有没有想呢 格里
Are you thinking, Gerry? Hmm?
有吧
Yeah.
-那好 -好极了
– Okay. – Great.
天哪 这真是惊人的漂亮
Oh, my God. It’s really, really beautiful.
复♥制♥版在哪里呢
Where’s the copy?
这就是复♥制♥版
That is the copy.
这才是原版
Here’s the original.
油墨还没干呢
Still wet.
千万别把他们弄混了
Don’t get them mixed up.
在国内 文化 新闻和体育部部长
At home, the Minister for Culture, Media and Sport
对将伦勃朗的自画像卖♥♥给俄♥国♥私人买♥♥家
described as “Deeply disappointing”
之事都表示”非常失望”
the sale to a private Russian buyer yesterday of a Rembrandt self-portrait
它从一九五六就被出借给国家艺术馆展出
that had been on loan to the National Gallery since 1956.
据说这幅画是件不可多得的杰作
She said the painting was an irreplaceable treasure,
但国家艺术馆无力和海外买♥♥家竞价
but the Gallery had simply not been able to match the overseas bid.
我们说好九十万的
We agreed on 900.
九十万 没商量
900,000 or I keep it.
好吧 这是你自找的
All right, fine, you asked for it.
我不卖♥♥了
I’m keeping it.
冷静一下 冷静
Hey, calm down. Calm down.
我刚才那是玩笑话
I was joking.
开玩笑的
I was joking. Ooh.
完美无暇 费格森先生
Perfect, Mr. Ferguson.
没有任何问题
without any question.
不用怀疑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!