I’m gonna kinda close my eyes here
for a little while…
就沿着这条路一直开到头
so keep goin’
till you run out of road.
哦, 我, 我, 我想我不行
I…I…I don’t think I can.
你当然行,你正在开.
It’s not a question if you can.
You are.
你们是在哪买♥♥到朝圣者的?
Where’d you get Pilgrim from?
我们在肯塔基州买♥♥的
We bought him in Kentucky.
我和妈妈特意跑到那去看他
Me and my mom took a trip down there
to see him.
那次旅行一定很独特
Well, that must’ve been special.
是啊
Yeah.
有什么事能让你害怕吗, 汤姆·布克?
Are you afraid of anything, Tom Booker?
有,我害怕老
Oh, growin’ old.
老了就没多大用处了
Not bein’ much use.
呵,格雷丝?
Hey, Grace?
朝圣者出了什么事?
What went on out there with Pilgrim?
听着格雷丝,这是必要的
See, Grace, I got a problem.
当我治疗一匹马时,我想了解
它的历史
When I work with a horse,
I like to know its history.
一般情况下, 马♥会♥以它自己的方式告诉我…
Now most of the times, a horse, in its own way,
can pretty much tell you the whole story…
可是有时候它们受到严重的心理损伤
我需要知道的更多
but sometimes they get so messed up in
their head that you need more to go on.
我不知道跟你讨论那事故你有什么感觉…
Now, I don’t know how you feel
about talkin’ about it…
如果你不愿意讨论我能理解
and if you don’t feel like it,
I understand.
可是我需要了解
他脑子里在想什么…
But if I’m gonna figure out
what’s goin’ on in his head…
如果我知道那天发生了什么
那会给我很大帮助
sure would help me if I understood
exactly what happened that day.
当然,不是非得今天说,
什么时候都行
You know, not today.
Whenever you feel like it.
由你来决定
I’ll leave that up to you.
– 回答是不
– 你甚至还没听到问题呢
– The answer’s no.
– You haven’t even heard the question yet.
哦,事实是你得帮我一个忙
Now, the truth is,
you’d be doin’ me a real favour.
这些小马需要有人骑
悬崖这,你知道, 他–
I got all these young colts
that need ridin’. Rimrock here, he’s…
– 我的意思是, 他觉得受到了某种冷落
– 可怜的家伙
– I mean, he’s feelin’ kinda left out.
– Poor thing.
他会感谢你的,会很温顺
He’d be grateful,
and he’d take real good care with you.
– 我的工钱够付电♥话♥费吗?
– 不,不,夫人
– Is this how you’re gonna make me pay my phone bill?
– No. No, ma’am.
那可得单算
That part’s extra.
我给你带了一顶帽子
Oh, brought you a hat.
– 哦, 我有帽子
– 我知道, 我已经看见了
– Oh, I have a hat.
– I know. I’ve seen it.
– 我的马蹬子太长了–
– 不, 它们挺好, 你中间放松
– I think my stirrups are too long, or…
– No, they’re fine. Just relax your centre.
– 好的
– 象坐在吊桶上
– Yeah.
– Just sittin’ in a bucket.
找回感觉了,你看,我会骑得很好
Well, it’s all coming back, you know.
I mean, I’ll be fine.
嗯, 好吧, 那我就不多嘴了
Okay. Well, then
I’ll stop talkin’ then.
不, 不,我不是那个意思, 我– 你知道
我以前从没在西部骑过马
No, I didn’t mean that. I… You know,
I’ve never ridden western before.
– 所以–
– 所以...他可不知道这个, 坐好了
– So…
– Yeah, but he doesn’t know that. Just sit the horse.
– 哦
– 你骑的挺是样, 骑的是不错
– Yeah.
– You have a nice seat. You’re doin’ fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 你看起来挺好, 感觉怎么样?
– 不错
– You look good. You feel okay?
– Yeah.
– 要不要加速?
– 行
– You wanna pick it up a little?
– Yeah.
控制好腰部
Watch your reins.
别拉得太紧,让他撒花儿
跑起来
Give him some room.
Let him do the work.
– 哎? 你没事吧?
– 当然
– Okay? You okay?
– Yep.
咱们走
Let’s go.
我羡慕你妈妈
I envy your mother.
真的
I do.
在她那个年纪一定很不错…
It must be great to be her age…
生活中不用在猜测什么
and to be at the point in life
when you have no more guesswork.
再也不用被迫做决定
No more impossible decisions to make.
并且, 你不用再担心
因为你所有的担心忧虑, 和你所做过的错误的决定…
And anyway, it doesn’t matter because all the
worries and all the wrong turns that you made…
都一样珍贵而有价值, 就像, 像…
are as valuable and as…as…
你所做过的正确的决定一样
as cherished as the things
that you did right.
我–
哦, 这种生活一定很放松
I…Oh, it must be such a relief.
当然也一定很悠闲
Must be such peace in that.
我觉得, 你用不着到非到她那个岁数才找到那种悠闲
Well, I don’t think you have to wait to
be her age to find that kind of peace.
也许吧, 可不经沧海,又怎么能
找到宁静的心呢
Yeah, but how would you know
unless it was all behind you?
你有宁静的心吗?
Do you have it?
有时候, 不总是, 但有时是
Sometimes. Not all the time,
but sometimes.
什么时候?
When?
在牧场醒来,知道那天我要
做什么
Wakin’ up on the ranch in the morning,
knowin’ what I’m supposed to do that day.
心里有在家的温暖的时候
Knowing I’m home.
每天我醒来, 我都在想
I wake up every morning, and
I don’t know a damn thing. Was I…
我带她到这里来对吗
离开家…
Was I right to bring her here,
away from what’s familiar…
远离她的父亲, 她的朋友?
away from her father, her friends?
我越想把事情弄好
事情就好象越糟糕
And the more I try and fix things,
the more everything falls apart.
也许你应该随它们去吧
Maybe you should let ’em fall.
– 不, 我不能
– 为什么?
– No, I can’t.
– Why?
你认为我到这儿来是对的吗?
Do you think I was right to come?
我答不上来,安妮
I can’t answer that, Annie.
哦,如果我做错了
格雷丝是会让我知道的
Well, I’ll know soon enough. If I’ve
made a mistake, Grace’ll let me know.
她是很倔强,不过
She’s a strong kid.
倒很像某个人啊
She gets that from somebody.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for all you’re doing.
你和你的家人, 让我们住在那所房♥子里
You and your family,
letting us stay at the house.
小事一桩
It wasn’t gettin’ much use.
你妻子什么样?
What was your wife like?
她的头发略带红色
She had reddish hair.
不完全是,可几乎是, 取决于光线
Not, not quite. Almost.
Depended on the light.
她有一对碧眼
She had green eyes.
当她演奏时, 那种感觉
And when she played, that was it.
那种异样的感觉涌遍我的全身
Something just went right through me.
我从未有过那样的感觉
I’d never heard music like that
played before.
当看着她演奏时的表情
And the way she looked
when she played it.
一天,她那样的看着我,
那样的感觉。。。
And then one day, she looked at me
that way, and that was it…
对我们俩都是
for both of us.
她并不想成为一个牧人的妻子
可我想试试
I knew she didn’t want to be a rancher’s
wife, but I wanted to give it a try.
我想她也许能
教音乐课, 就在镇上的学校里…
I thought maybe she could give music lessons
to the kids in town, the school maybe…
我们的孩子能够和佛兰克的孩子一起长大, 和他们一起玩
and that our kids would grow up with

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!