And you’re to blame.
等等,我们可以帮你们保住房♥子
Wait, you need me to save the house.
他侄子不是对猫过敏吗?对吧?
The nephew’s allergic to cats, right?
只要有我在,你们都是安全的
You’re all safe as long as I’m here.
嗯 这个好主意
Hmm. The cat’s got a point.
领袖都没法出去…
I can’t catch a break.
爱迪生?
Edison?
你能救我出去吗?
Can you help me get out of here?
嗯 真抱歉,朋友,一切都是我的错
Sorry, my friend. I messed things up pretty good.
我应该听劳伦斯的话。丹尼尔想要卖♥♥掉房♥子
I should have listened to Lawrence. Daniel’s going to sell the house.
杰克是对的,等劳伦斯回来会把我丢弃
Jack’s right. When Lawrence comes back, he’ll kick me out.
我就又成流浪猫了
I’ll end up a stray again.
你是对的,爱迪生
You’re right, Edison.
他收留了我对我这么好,他说,我是家里的一份子
After all, he was so nice when he took me in. He said I was part of the family.
谁会丢弃家人?你会吗?
You don’t kick out family, do you?
听着,关于这只猫
Look, about this cat.
我觉得留下这只猫就不是好事
I’m not sure it’s a good idea to keep him in the house.
我们应该早点赶走它
We should get rid of him once and for all.
丹尼尔对猫毛严重过敏,这是我们最好的防御手段
Danny boy really can’t stand cat hair. He could be our best line of defence.
他又带人来了
He’s not alone.
就看你们俩了,不要让我们失望
We’re counting on you two. Don’t let us down.
哦不 不去吧
Oh, no, not again!
必须去 这次就让他彻底完蛋
Make sure you hit him, too, this time.
是强森夫人?
Mrs Johnson?
是桑德拉,桑德拉强森
Lasandra, Lasandra Johnson.
非常对
A pleasure.
你的小狗狗真是太可爱了
What a nice little dog you have here.
干什么呀宝贝
What’s gotten into you, sugar?
哦 别怕别怕,妈妈在呢
Okay, calm down. Mommy’s here.
请进吧 您是住在附近吗?
Shall we? So, do you live in the area? – Mmm-hmm.
我想找个大点的地方开一间美发沙龙
But I am looking for a bigger place. Gonna open up a hair salon.
这可是个能挣大钱的…
You know, you can make a fortune with them Brazilian blowouts.
哦 能不能别贴得那么近 先生
Ooh, you best be givin’ me some space, mister!
抱歉,这儿的鸟儿太讨厌了
Sorry, bit of a bird problem.
不打着伞还真不行
Not enough fibre, I suppose.
没关系
Never mind.
他一定看见我们了
He must have saw us coming!
那现在怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
那就启动B计划
Hmm. We go to Plan B.
嗯?B计划?
Huh, Plan B?
也许横行遍地的老鼠会让她望风而逃呢
Perhaps a little rodent infestation to discourage one from buying?
我喜欢这个B计划
Ah, I like this Plan B.
好吧,我去给你希望实现
Okay, I’m on it. I won’t let you down, Jack.
我想提几个小问题
Ah, I have one eensy-weesy problem.
有问题?莫不是这房♥子有什么问题,我知道我的…
Problem? You need to have full disclosure, I know my…
不不不,是房♥主养了只猫
No, no, no, you see, the owner had a cat.
我对猫毛特别敏感
And I’m super allergic to cats.
我没闻到什么怪味儿呀
I don’t smell nothing.
那您就自己仔细慢慢看吧
Take your time. Have a good look around.
有什么问题您随时叫我
I’ll be right out here if you have any questions.
这该死的猫一定还在里面
He must still have that wretched cat in here!
哦 宝贝,这男的怎么这么怪呢
Oh, honey, that man has a screw loose.
这屋子真让我毛骨悚然
This place is makin’ my fur stand on end.
我可不想跟怪物打架…
I don’t want to be fighting no creepy critters.
怎么了宝贝,待在这儿别动
What is up with you today? Now, you stay here.
妈妈一会儿就回来
Momma’s gonna be right back.
瞧这个楼梯的设计风格
Oh, well, I do like this staircase, though.
好吧,好吧,别慌
Okay, okay, no time to panic.
一定有哪个没关上的窗户
There’s got to be an open window around here somewhere.
现在更要沉着,时刻保持冷静,深呼吸
Get a grip. Keep your cool. Breathe.
那个 我的小猫哪儿去了?不会也变成鬼了吧
I wonder where that wacky gato is. Probably done turned him into a ghost.
嘿,你在这做什么?
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘘,狗!
Psst, dog!
别跑 – 往这儿看 是我 雷电
Who that? – Up here! It’s me, Thunder.
那只猫 – 哦 是你呀猫兄
The cat. – Hey, is that you, gato?
哦 我就知道这地方不是你家!他们把你给变成灭鼠了
Ooh, I knew this place was freaky! They done turned you into a bird!
不是的,是把我锁起来了
Not really. They locked me up in here.
怎么回事?难道你在家里就这么没温暖没地位吗?
What’s the matter? No more warm and fuzzy part of the family for you?
说来话长了
Well, it’s complicated.
我敢打赌这里一定有阴森的狗坟场
I betcha there’s one of them dog cemeteries up in here
而且还有孤魂野鬼在那儿飞来飞去
or some nasty ghosts floating around.
真不知道我的主人买♥♥它来干什么?-我们必须阻止她
Why my owner wants to buy it beats me. – We’ve got to stop her.
我也是这么想的,猫兄
That’s what I’m saying, mi bro!
先帮我离开这里
You got to help me out of here.
好的好的 我怎么救你?
Okay, okay, sure, uh, how am I gonna do that?

Oh…
抓住我的尾巴
Grab my tail.
我就知道
I knew it!
你确定吗?如果我扯断了怎么办?
Are you sure? What if I rip your tail off?
不会的,快点抓住它
I doubt that. Come on, grab it!
这楼梯可真够长的
Ooh, that’s a whole lot of stairs.
哦,我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!

Oh…
耶噢! 多谢啦
Yahoo! Thanks!
不客气 我们现在可以离开这里了吗?
Whatever. Can we get our butts out of here now?
跟我来
Follow me.
抓到你了该死的破猫,波士顿河就是你的归宿
Ah! I got you, damned cat! It’s the Boston River for you!
我再也不会过敏啦
Bye-bye, allergy.
什么?
What?
啊 哦
Uh-oh!
谁让你欺负我的狗狗?
What did you do to my dog?
哎 至少把这只破猫赶走了
At least that mangy cat’s gone.
干得好,麦吉
Well done, Maggie.
嗯?-你把那女人吓跑了
Huh? – You scared that woman big-time.
B计划成功了
We got rid of her.
啊,是这样,当然了绝对成功!笼子怎么了?
Oh, yes, of course, absolutely! What about the cat?
现场证据显示,他在你执行任务的时侯趁机跑了
It appears fur ball took advantage of your diversion to escape.
也无所谓,没它一样,从现在开始
Oh, never mind. We can do without him. From now on,
我们有“超级老鼠特攻队”- 嗯
we have a super-rodent in the house. – Hmm.
他怎么爬上来的?
Guys, there is a cat outside!
这葡萄真好吃
These grapes are divine!
谢谢你
You’re spoiling me.
在哪儿买♥♥的?
Where did you get them?
看那,窗台上有只猫
Look! There’s a cat on the sill.
哦 是雷电
Ah, it’s Thunder!
你这个小淘气
You little rascal!
你在等什么呢?快过来呀!
What are you waiting for? Come over here.
你养了它多久了?
How long have you had him?
他是两天前跑到我家里去的
He just showed up at my house a couple of days ago.
之前以为是流浪猫
I don’t think he’s a stray.
他很干净,还很懂事
Too clean, well-behaved.
尽管没有项圈
No nametag, though.
可能是走失了
Maybe he’s lost.
更像是被人遗弃了
Abandoned, more likely.
那太残忍♥了,多可爱的小猫啊
That’s awful. Such a cute little cat.
现在经济状况不好
Tough times nowadays.
很多人都失去了房♥子,没办法再照顾宠物了
Lots of people losing their houses, no way to take care of their pets.
过来 雷电
Come on, Thunder.
你怎么啦? -他好像很怕你
What’s wrong? – He’s afraid of you.
可能是怕我责怪他惹祸了
Probably thinks I’m mad at him for what happened.
哦不,那不是你的错
No, it wasn’t your fault.
我们可以照顾他吗? -可以呀
Can we keep him? – I’d love to
不过…护士
but, uh, you know Nurse Baxter.
你说的没错,她简直是个恶魔
Yeah, you’re right, she’s a mean cookie.
哦,不能这么说
Oh, not really.
做事严格不等于是恶魔
Tough maybe, but not mean.
这里毕竟是医院嘛
This is a hospital, after all.
也许你应该回家
Perhaps you should go back to the house,
跟伙伴们在一起
keep the others company.
我已经告诉丹尼尔照顾你们了
I’ve asked Daniel to take care of all of you.
别这么担心 我很快就回去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!