不,这怎么可能
No, I don’t believe so.
为什么这么问?
Uh, why do you ask?
你看看我
Look at me.
也许你因为别的东西过敏
Maybe you’re allergic to something else?
哦,你还没回答我要不要吃饼干呢
Ooh, did I ask you if you’d like some cookies?
我不想吃饼干
No cookies!
要是在这儿待下去不死我也会上吊的
If I stay in here any longer, I’ll blow up like a blimp!
保重 – 我只对两件事过敏
Gesundheit! – I’m allergic to two things.
浪费时间
Wasting time…
…还有猫
…and cats.
啊,应该考虑把这里给卖♥♥掉了
You should think about selling this place.
我有一些客户很想拥有这样的房♥产
I’ve got clients who would love to put their hands on a property like this.
他们会花大价钱
They’d pay top dollar.
我为什么要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子?
Why would I do that?
这房♥子在家族里已经传了好几代了
This house has been in the family for generations.
我知道你是个很棒的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I know you’re a great real estate agent.
如果我把它卖♥♥了那我住哪儿呀?
If I sold it, where would I go?
找一家好点的养老院不就行了吗?
How about a nice retirement home?
养老院?专门养老的地方
Retire? Uh, that’s for old people.
再说了…那我这些东西往哪儿放啊?
And besides, where would I put all my belongings?
我帮你把破烂都扔了吧
I would get rid of all this junk.
破烂?这些东西可不是破烂 这是我一生的回忆
Junk? This is not junk. My whole life is in here.
不管怎样,但…
Whatever! Just…
快点付帐单
Pay your bills!
原来挺好的孩子,这是怎么了?
He was such a nice kid. What happened?
大家都不用担心
Oh, don’t you worry, everyone.
我不会把房♥子卖♥♥掉的
I’m not going to sell my house.
我怎么可能忍♥受没有你们在身边陪伴呢?
What would become of me without all of you around?
这是我们温暖的家
This house is enchanted.
我们就该保护他,玛吉
Isn’t that right, Maggie?
到这儿来,杰克
Come up here, Jack.
爱迪生跑去哪了?
Where’s Edison?
我给它换的拉力弹簧还没删除呢
I need to put some oil on his new rewind spring.
哦,我…哦
Oh, my… Oh.
哪天又该罢♥工♥了
Or he’ll stop working again.
我可不想让你们任何一个
Wouldn’t want any of you getting yourself all rusty
因为生锈而不能动了…
and not able to work any more.
那可不行啊…
That wouldn’t do.
刚才是怎么回事呀?
What was that all about?
我也不太明白,不管怎么说我一点儿不喜欢他那个侄子
I haven’t the foggiest but I tell you, I never liked that nephew of his.
一看就不是什么好东西
He’s up to no good, I say.
绝对不是好人
No good indeed.
杰克,你看,他又回来了
Jack, look! He came back.
哦,这个小崽子真不像话
Why, the nerve of that pipsqueak!
抓住它,杰克
Get him, Jack.
你会后悔的
Oh, you are so going to regret this.
什么?
What?
哦,可爱小家伙
Oh, what do we have here?
你是怎么跑到这儿来的?杰克放你进来的?
How did you get in here? Did Jack let you in?
好吧,你们好…
Well, hello there.
多可爱的小猫咪呀 你们说呢?
Oh. Such a cute little kitty, isn’t he?
哇,我真不敢相信他会喜欢上它了
Oh, I can’t believe it! He’s falling for it.
哦,你是不是被抛弃了是不是?
Someone left you all alone, did they?
好吧,我知道了
Yes, I know.
外面的世界实在太恐怖了,不是吗
It’s a big scary world out there, isn’t it?
你再也不用担心了,小家伙
Well, you don’t have to worry any more, little fella.
我们会互相依靠
We’ll keep each other company.
给你取什么名字呢?
What shall we call you?
哇哦,就它了
Whoa! That’s it?
“雷电”
Thunder!
雷电,这是你的新家庭
Thunder, this is your new family!
新家庭?哦,快饶了我吧
New family? Ugh, give me a break.
不要烦到我就好
A squatter is what he is.
这个老杰克有时候 脾气不太好
Old Jack here can be a bit grumpy sometimes,
年纪大了这也很正常
68th in a litter of 70.
我相信他会喜欢你的
I’m sure he’ll warm up to you.
你就别做梦了
Don’t count on it.
哦这个是小麦吉
And this is little Maggie.
杰克的好伙伴
Jack’s indispensable companion.
而他们是卡拉和卡罗两只爱琴鸟
Those two are Carlo and Carla, our resident lovebirds.
他看起来真可爱
Look how cute he is, no?
我可不喜欢猫
I don’t like cats.
你真可爱
You are cute.
不,漂亮的,小美人
No, gorgeous, bellissima!
我喜欢
Mi amore.
继续说 – 大家听我说
Don’t stop. – All right, everyone,
让我们热烈欢迎 刚加入我们这个大家庭的的新成员
let’s give a warm welcome to the newest member of our family.

Hmm.
我曾经给一位国王表演过
I once performed for the King of Brunei!
哦,没错,有个魔术叫做
Oh, yes. The trick was called…
“卡尔公主的化身”
The Embodiment of Princess Khan.
那是一段美好的时光,雷电
Oh, those were wonderful times, Thunder,
魔术师的美好时光
wonderful times to be a magician.
嘿,看这里,讨厌鬼 – 嗯
Psst. Hey, you, thunder pants. – Huh?
嗨,杰克 嗨,玛吉
Hi, Jack. Hi, Maggie.
别假惺惺的 讨厌鬼
Lose the niceties, buster.
什么意思? -少废话
What do you mean? – Can it.
你一定以为你中了大奖
You must think you’ve hit the catnip jackpot.
我们知道你的阴谋诡计
We know what you’re up to.
我没什么阴谋
I’m not up to anything.
行了吧,我们跟劳伦斯在一起已经很久了
Look, pal, we’ve been with Lawrence for a long time.
不会让你混进来取代我们,你想也别想
We’re not about to let you meow yourself in here and take over.
我根本没想…
I’m not trying to…
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
…取代谁
…take over.
好吧,那这样吧
All right, here’s the deal.
你在天亮前离开或者找个
Be gone by sunrise or find yourself in a position
适合你待的地方
you won’t be able to purr your way out of.
可是,他让我留在这儿加入这个大家庭
But he said I could stay, be a part of the family.
还给我取了个新名字
He even gave me a new name.
哦,不错
Oh, yeah.
雷电,嘣 嘣,名字
Thunder, boom boom, some name.
这事儿没得商量,照我说的做
This isn’t up for discussion. Like we told you,
我们的房♥子不欢迎任何外人进入
our house is off limits to outsiders.
听清楚没 只准你在这待一晚
Consider this a one-night stand.
大家好啊
How we doin’, guys?
哦,传球,射门,进球啦
Oop. Pass, kick, goal!
杰克
Jack!
麻烦还在这
Fur ball’s still here!
这是我的碗
And that’s my bowl!

Hey!
来的正好,老伙计
Just in time, my friend.
今天我们要迟到了….
We’re running late this morning.
你是没听懂吗 – 你太过分了
You just don’t get it, do you? – You crossed the line.
我真不明白,他不是这里的主人吗
I don’t understand. Isn’t he the boss here?
少跟我扯这没用的
Not as far as you’re concerned.
我回来的时候再来收拾你
I’ll deal with you when I get back.
真抱歉,雷电,今天不行
sorry,Thunder,Not today
嘿,他们要去哪里?
Hey, where are they going?
哦,雷电,你必须留下
No, Thunder. You have to stay here,
帮我看家
look after the house.
嘿,我有好东西送给你
Hey, look what I have for you.
哦,为什么不呢?
Oh, why not?
我想到一个好主意
I think I have an idea.
“波士顿医院”
大家,早上好
Good morning, everyone!
劳伦斯先生,早上好
Good morning, Mr Lawrence!
那么丽莎,能把你的钱给我吗?
So, um, Izzy. Can you give me your money?
我可没钱
I don’t have any money.
你怎么可能没有钱呢?
What do you mean you don’t have any?
这不是钱吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!