我们离事故现场很远啊
We’re too far away from the accident.
在这里的,我知道
It’s here. I know.
我告诉你,就在这
I tell you, it’s here.
能不能帮我个忙
Could you do me a favour,
爬进去把头找出来交给我?
crawl in and hand me the head you’ll find in there?
快一点
And hurry up.
快一点
Hurry up, senor.
我觉得要到时候了
I think my time has come.
快点,警官
Hurry up, senor.
就这样,放轻松
That’s right. Relax.
用力
Push.
– 没事的 – 用力
– It’s all right. – Push.
加油
Come on.
要出来了
It’s coming.
欢迎来到这个世界,小布兰卡
Welcome to the world, little Blanca.
放平
Hold it flat.
– 注意力集中,布兰卡 – 你是冠军
– Concentrate, Blanca. – You’re the champion.
打回给菲鲁拉姑姑!
You hit it back to Aunt Ferula!
快啊菲鲁拉,用力打
Come on, Ferula, hit it harder.
一定要戴着帽子吗?
Do you have to play in a hat?
我们会赢的
We’ll win this.
如果你要在球场里打球
If you keep it on the court…
就打到里面来
Keep it in here.
不要打那么远!
Don’t hit it so far out!
快点
Come on.
不要瞎胡闹了
Stop fooling around.
差一点!
Almost!
你本应该要教克拉拉打球的吧
You’re supposed to teach Clara the game.
我想是我们赢了,小家伙 布兰卡是冠军!
I think we won, little one. Blanca’s the champion!
我真希望母亲还在 这样就能把你送回给她
I wish Mother were alive, so I could send you back to her.
我们喝点冷饮吧,就我们俩
Let’s have a cool drink, just the two of us.
菲鲁拉姑姑,跟我打球好吗?
Would you come play with me?
求你了,跟我玩吧?
Please, could you play?
好了
All right.
该死的,那是谁?
Who is that?
滚出去
Get out of here.
我们需要钱买♥♥吃的
We need money for food.
那就滚出去,挣点钱!
Then get out and earn some!
滚!
Get out!
你不记得我了吗,埃斯特本?
Don’t you remember me, Esteban?
在河边?
Down by the river?
这是你的儿子
This is your son.
看看他
Look at him.
我用你的名字为他命名
I named him after you.
你在说什么?
What’re you talking about?
拿着,滚吧!快拿着!
Take this and get out! Go on, take it!
再让我看见你们出现在这 我就放狗咬了
If I see you on my property again, I’ll set the dogs on you.
你永远摆脱不了我们的,埃斯特本!
You’ll never get rid of us, Esteban!
你永远摆脱不了你儿子!
You’ll never get rid of your son!
怎么不玩了?你赢了吗?
Have you stopped playing? Were you beating her?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我父母不在
My parents aren’t in.
我知道
I know.
你有什么事?
What do you want?
– 看看这房♥子 – 这里不允许你来
– To see your house. – You’re not allowed to be here.
这里不允许陌生人就这样走进来
Strangers aren’t allowed to walk in just like that.
我知道
I know.
那就走啊
Then leave.
我马上就走
I’ll leave soon.
过来
Come here.
– 来啊 – 为什么?
– Come. – Why?
我想闻一闻你
I want to smell you.
你很好闻
You smell good.
是海湾朗姆酒 我妈妈每天早上给我洗澡
It’s bay rum. My mother bathes me every morning.
多漂亮的裙子啊
What a nice dress you’ve got.
坐过来,我想摸一摸
Sit with me so I can feel it.
是菲鲁拉姑姑给我做的
My Aunt Ferula made it.
想象一下,我们流着同样的血
Imagine. We have the same blood.
我不明白
I don’t understand you.
你的巧克力准备好了
Your chocolate is ready.
最后,我想邀请佩德罗…
I’d like to ask Pedro…
起立给大家讲一讲…
to stand up and tell us…
他的…
his story…
关于母鸡和狐狸的故事
about the hens and the fox.
从前,有一个鸡窝
Once there was a henhouse,
每天晚上狐狸都偷偷潜入
and every night a fox forced its way into it,
偷鸡蛋,吃小鸡
to steal eggs and eat baby chickens.
这让母鸡非常生气
This made the hens very angry.
人们很喜欢你教书的方式
People are glad for the way you teach them.
你怎么不用用你心灵感应的能力告诉我他们到底在哪?
Why can’t you use your telepathic abilities and tell me where they are?
那些不想被找到的人 我是感受不到的
I can’t contact anyone who doesn’t want to be found.
如果不是你开办了这个学校 这一切就不会发生
If you hadn’t started this school, this wouldn’t have happened.
找到他们了
He found them.
斯贡多在河边找到他们了
Segundo found them by the river.
他们没事吧?
Are they all right?
这都是你的错!
This is your fault!
我不想在见到你儿子和布兰卡在一起了! 明白了?
I don’t want to see your son with Blanca again! Understood?
明白了,老爷
Understood, Patron.
这学校我要关了它 然后把布兰卡送去寄宿学校!
I’ll close the school and send Blanca to boarding school!
不,不能这样!
No, you can’t do that!
我当然能!
Yes, I can!
我不能看着我的女儿变成土著
I won’t watch my daughter turn native.
我有责任…
It’s my duty…
让她过着跟自己身份相符的生活
to provide her with a life among people of her own class.
没必要这样…
There’s no need…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
不要管我们家的事
Don’t interfere in my family affairs.
学校到此为止
School was over.
寄宿学校唯一可以忍♥受的一点是…
The only thing which made boarding school bearable…
那些一直在等着我的美好暑假
were the wonderful summer vacations ahead of me.
– 祝贺你考得好 – 真的很久不见了
– Congratulations on your exam. – Such a long time.
我们都很为你骄傲
We’re very proud of you.
– 所以,不用再上学了 – 感谢上帝!
So, no more school.
真高兴你回家了
I’m so glad you’re home.
我和你妈妈都很想你
Your mother and I missed you.
每年我和佩德罗都在河边秘密见面
Every year, Pedro and l met secretly by the river.
现在我毕业了,我们就能永远在一起了
Now that I’d graduated, we could be together forever.
我很想你
I missed you.
我以为我要死在学校了呢 再也不要回去了
I thought I’d die at school. I’m never going back.
从现在开始,只有你和我了
From now on, it’s just you and me.
怎么了?
What is it?
你知道的
You know,
不仅仅是你和我
it’s not only you and me.
当然是
Yes, it is.
我不管我的家人怎么想
I don’t care what my family thinks.
我爱你,你也爱我
I love you and you love me.
这就足够了
That’s what’s important.
他们说你有开始
They say you’ve started making
做一些政♥治♥宣讲
political speeches.
这里的农夫都被你的父亲欺压
The peasants here are suppressed by your father.
他们都很害怕他
They’re afraid of him.
全都很恨他
They all hate him.
答应我一定要小心 你不能有事
Promise me to be careful. Nothing must ever happen to you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
欢迎,特鲁巴先生!
Welcome, Mr. Trueba!
保守党方面有个提议
The Conservatives want to make you a proposition.
– 我不是政客 – 但你很有权势
– I’m not a politician. – You’re a powerful man.
受人尊敬 正是我们需要的参议员人选
A man of honour. Just the kind of senator we need.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!