佩德罗躲在这里
Pedro’s here.
藏在地下室
He’s in the cellar.
如果他们找到他,会杀了他的 你明白吗?
If they find him, they’ll kill him. Do you understand?
这些人太危险了 他们可以杀了我
These men are dangerous. They can kill me,
也可以杀了你 他们可以把我们都杀光
the can kill you. They can kill all of us.
您知道爱是什么感觉
You know what love is like.
我爱佩德罗,就像你爱妈妈一样
I love Pedro the way you loved Mama.
他是我的全部人生
He’s my entire life.
他也是阿尔芭的父亲啊
And he’s Alba’s father.
你有很有权势的朋友,尽可能帮帮他
You have influential friends. Help him if you can.
帮他逃出这个国家
Help him get out of the country.
不要让你的外孙女失去父亲
Don’t make your grandchild fatherless.
听到我说的嘛?我求你…
Do you hear me? I beg you…
让阿尔芭有爸爸吧
Let Alba keep her father.
她需要他
She needs him.
她需要他
She needs him.
他们不敢动你的
They won’t touch you.
不要害怕,亲爱的
Don’t be afraid, my love.
我会去见部长
I’ll see the Minister.
这一切都是错误
Everything is a mistake.
别害怕!
Don’t be afraid!
手不许动!
Keep your hands still!
过来
Come on.
你,停下来!
You, hold up there!
去哪里?
Where are you going?
带她去哪里?
Where are you taking her?
晚上好,布兰卡
Good evening, Blanca.
我们得请你告诉我们…
We’d like you to tell us…
你的情人在哪里
where your lover is.
我想上厕所
I want to go to the toilet.
明智的话就合作
It’d be wise to cooperate.
我想上厕所
I want to go to the toilet.
停车
Stop there.
– 给我你的文件 – 特鲁巴,我来见部长
– Show your papers. – Trueba, for the Minister.
好,去吧
Very well, carry on.
你站住!
You there!
什么?别碰我!
What? Leave me alone!
别挡道!
Get out of the way!
– 站好! – 我是特鲁巴参议员!
– Stand clear! – I’m Senator Trueba!
我要求见部长
I demand to see the Minister.
坐下!
Sit down!
现在!给我坐下!
Now! Sit down!
你可以进去了
You can go in.
我的女儿为什么昨晚被逮捕了?
Why was my daughter arrested last night?
告诉我!我的女儿在哪?
Answer me! Where is my daughter?
把你的车钥匙给我
Let me have your car keys.
国会关闭了,你的国会权利也同时失效
Congress is shut down and your congressional privileges impounded.
你们都疯了
You’re all out of your minds.
你以为是谁建立了跟军事力量的联♥系♥
Who do you think established contact with your generals,
结成了跟美国的联盟
Who forged the link with the Americans,
是谁的金钱和名望…
whose money and reputation…
给了你们这些武器?
guaranteed you weapons?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
然后你们就这样逮捕了我女儿…
And then you arrest my daughter…
还要没收我的车
and want to confiscate my car.
让我见部长
Let me see the Minister.
跟我说
Deal with me.
我要见部长!
I must see the Minister!
没有什么部长了!
There is no Minister!
现在我管事
You deal with me now.
明白了?
Understand?
你想找你女儿?
You want to find your daughter?
把表填了
Fill in the forms.
你和你的朋友们还有经济方面的力量
You and your friends still have economic power.
但国家已经是我们掌控了
But we run the country.
现在…
Now…
把你的车钥匙给我
give me the car keys.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你最好开口讲话
You’d better start talking to me.
我认得你的声音
I know your voice.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我要上厕所
I want to use the toilet.
快交代,听到吗?
Start talking, you hear me?
– 我没什么可说的,混♥蛋♥! – 现在快说
– I’ve nothing to tell you, bastard! – Talk to me now.
我没什么可说的,混♥蛋♥!
I’ve nothing to tell you, you bastard!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你想知道我是谁吗?
You want to know who I am?
你想知道我是谁吗?
You want to know who I am?
你真好闻
You smell good.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
我们的静脉里流着同样的血
We have the same blood in our veins.
没有人
There’s nobody.
我找不到人…
I can’t find anybody who…
能…
can…
或者愿意…
or will…
帮我找到女儿
help me find my daughter.
你现在是有权势的人了,特兰斯托
You’re an important person now, Transito.
你认识每个人
You know everybody.
他们都来这里
They all come here.
看在过去的份上
For old time’s sake,
求你了
please,
帮我找找我女儿
help me find my daughter.
我还欠你一份人情呢,老爷
I still owe you a favour, Patron.
这个人根本无法判断什么是好 对他自己或对他人
This man cannot judge what is good for himself or for others.
外公,你该吃点东西
You should eat something.
这个人辜负了我们亲爱的人♥民♥
This man will desecrate the past of our beloved people.
破坏了我们引以为豪的传统
Erode our proud traditions.
就像寄生虫一样,这些邪恶的力量…
Like mites and parasites, these evil forces…
妈妈很快就会回来了吗?
Will Mummy be back soon?
我怎么能犯如此的错?
How could I be so wrong?
怎么能犯如此的错?
How could I be so wrong?
我是埃斯特本·特鲁巴 我想要跟大使通话
This is Esteban Trueba. I’d like to speak to the Ambassador.
约翰!
John!
不,不太好
No, not well, John.
这段时间怎么可能感觉好? 发生的一切都太糟糕了
How can one feel well these days? It’s terrible what’s happening.
我…
I feel…
感到很羞愧
personally ashamed.
我感觉一切都是我的错
I feel everything is my fault.
我不是打电♥话♥乞求怜悯的 我需要你的帮忙
But I didn’t call for sympathy. I need your help.
看在过去的份上
For old time’s sake.
我知道我的要求…
I realize what I’m about to ask is beyond…
超过了外交权限
what diplomacy permits.
也很危险
And it’s dangerous.
非常危险
Very dangerous.
但有个人需要我的帮忙
But there’s someone I need to help.
我是来带你出去的
I’ve come to take you out of here.
为什么?
Why?
因为这里不安全了
Because you’re not safe here.
去死吧!
Go to hell!
拜托了,跟我来吧
Please, come with me.
拜托了
Please.
加拿大使♥馆♥
CANADIAN EMBASSY
我是参议员特鲁巴,去见大使
Senator Trueba to see the Ambassador.
你的文件?
Your papers?
搜行李箱!
Search the trunk!
麻烦请下车
Please, step out of the car.
我们要搜查
We must search it.
快下车!
Get out of the car!
给我坐着吧
Stay where you are,
老笨蛋
you old civilist fool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!