-Oh, what a king -Once a year, the ugliest
-将会戴上王冠 -美女 香一个吧
-Will wear a crown -Girls, give a kiss.
从没有过像这样的国王
We never had a king like this
庆祝这一天吧 让我们告别
And it’s the day we do the things that we deplore
那过去的遗憾
On the other three hundred and sixty-four
每年我们走亲访友 畅快淋立痛饮啤酒
Once a year we love to drop in, where the beer is never stopping
干掉那些自负的家伙
For the chance to pop some popinjay.
再选个国王把他抛向高空
And pick a king who put the “top”
打破常规
In Topsy-turvy
打破常规 疯吧 叫吧 打破常规
Topsy-turvy Mad-and-crazy Upsy-daisy
打破常规的日子
Topsy-turvy Day
卡西莫多
Quasimodo! Quasimodo! Quasimodo!
你们认为这就叫丑吗 瞧我的
You think he’s ugly now? Watch this.
卡西莫多
Quasimodo!
这才叫真正的丑
Now that’s ugly!
国王万岁
Hail to the King!
你去哪 驼背人
Where are you goin’, hunchback?
好戏才刚刚开始了
The fun’s just beginning.
主人
Master!
主人 请救救我
Master, please, help me!
大人 请下令让他们住手吧
Sir, request permission to stop this cruelty.
别 队长 要给他一个教训
In a moment, Captain. A lesson needs to be learned here.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没想到会这样
This wasn’t supposed to happen.
你 吉普赛姑娘
You! Gypsy girl!
马上给我下来
Get down at once!
好的 法官大人 只要我先放了这可怜的敲钟人
Yes, Your Honor. Just as soon as I free this poor creature.
我不允许
I forbid it!
你居然敢反抗我
How dare you defy me?
你用虐待我的同胞的方式 虐待这个可怜人
You mistreat this poor boy the same way you mistreat my people.
你口口声声说正义
You speak of justice,
但是你对最 需要你帮助的人确实如此的残酷
yet you are cruel to those most in need of your help.
-闭嘴 -正义
-Silence! -Justice!
给我听好 吉普赛人 你会为你的傲慢付出代价
Mark my words, Gypsy. You will pay for this insolence.
看来我们的愚人之王选错了
Then it appears we’ve crowned the wrong fool.
最愚蠢的人就是你
The only fool I see is you!
菲比斯 抓住她
Captain Phoebus, arrest her.
让我看看
Now, let’s see.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
你们有十个人 我只有一个 可怜的我该怎么办
So there’s ten of you and one of me. What’s a poor girl to do?
巫术
Witchcraft!
在这边
Oh, boys. Over here.
-她在那 -抓住她
-There she is! -Get her!
我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
I’m free! I’m free! Ooh!
惨了
Dang it.
还一个奇女子
What a woman.
找到她 队长 我要捉活的
Find her, Captain. I want her alive.
是 大人 来人 把这里包围起来
Yes, sir. Seal off the area, men.
找到那个吉普赛姑娘 不要伤害她
Find the Gypsy girl and do not harm her.
对不起 主人 我再也不敢违抗您了
I’m sorry, Master. I will never disobey you again.
往后站 往后站
Stand back. Stand back.
他好丑啊
Oh, he’s hideous.
你 去那 快点
You, there, get away! Move on.
是你
You!
等等 我今早才刚刮过脸
Easy, easy. I-I-I just shaved this morning.
-是吗 你好像漏了一点 -好吧 好吧
-Oh, really? You missed a spot. -All right, all right.
冷静点 请给我个机会向你道歉
Just calm down. Just give me a chance to apologize.
-道什么歉 -例如
-For what? -That, for example.
-你这个卑鄙的狗杂 -注意点 这是在教堂
-You sneaky son of a—Ah, ah, ah. Watch it. You’re in a church.
你对女孩都是这么温柔的吗 还是我比较幸运
Are you always this charming, or am I just lucky?
烛光 幽会 音乐
Candlelight, privacy, music.
想不到还有更好的地方 短兵相接了
Can’t think of a better place for hand-to-hand combat.
你和男人一样善战
Ooh! You fight almost as well as a man.
真有趣 我和你想的一样
Funny, I was going to say the same thing about you.
这就叫心有灵犀一点通 不是吗
That’s hitting a little below the belt, don’t you think?
不 看招
No. This is.
漂亮
Touche. Ohh!
我不知道你还有只小山羊
I didn’t know you had a kid.
没错 它对当兵的没什么好感
Well, he doesn’t take kindly to soldiers.
我看的出来
Uh, I noticed.
请准许我介绍下
Ah, permit me.
我叫菲比斯 意思是”太阳神”
I’m Phoebus. It means “Sun God.”
-你了 -你这算是审问吗
-And you are? -Is this an interrogation?
我想这应该叫自我介绍
I believe it’s called an introduction.
-你不逮捕我了吗 -只要你不在这里 我就抓不了
-You’re not arresting me? -Not as long as you’re in here. I can’t.
你和别的当兵的不一样
Huh. You’re not at all like the other soldiers.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 你既然不抓我 那你想干嘛
So if you’re not going to arrest me, what do you want?
我想知道你的名字
I’d settle for your name.
-艾斯梅拉尔达 -好美的名字
-Esmeralda. -Beautiful.
不管怎样 总比 “菲比斯”要好听多了
Much better than Phoebus, anyway.
做的好 队长 现在 逮捕她
Good work, Captain. Now arrest her.
请求”庇护”
Claim “sanctuary.”
-说啊 -你欺骗了我
-Say it! -You tricked me.
-怎么了 队长 -对不起 大人 她请求庇护
-I’m waiting, Captain. -I’m sorry, sir. She claimed sanctuary.
-我也没办法 -那就把她拉出去
-There’s nothing I can do. -Then drag her outside and
弗雷诺 你不要碰她 别担心
Frollo, you will not touch her! Don’t worry.
弗雷诺大人应该知道 教堂是个神圣的地方
Minister Frollo learned years ago to respect the sanctity of the church.
好吧 好吧 我走
All right, all right. I’m going.
你以为可以愚弄我吗
You think you’ve outwitted me.
我是个很有耐心的人
But I’m a patient man.
吉普赛人在城墙内 总是没干好事
And Gypsies don’t do well inside stone walls.
你想怎样
What are you doing?
我只是在想象一条绳子 围在这美丽的脖子上
I was just imagining a rope around that beautiful neck.
-我知道你在想什么 -真是聪明的女孩
-I know what you were imagining. -Such a clever witch.
你这类的女孩总爱歪曲是非
So typical of your kind to twist the truth
脑子里尽想着邪恶的东西
to cloud the mind with unholy thoughts.
不过 不要紧
Well, no matter.
你为自己选了座豪华的监狱
You’ve chosen a magnificent prison.
但监狱毕竟还是监狱
But it is a prison, nonetheless.
你被禁止外出 从今以后你就是我的人了
Set one foot outside, and you’re mine.
弗雷诺有令 把守每一个出口
Frollo’s orders. Post a guard at every door.
别担心 贾莉
Don’t worry, Djali.
弗雷诺休想就这样困住我们
If Frollo thinks he can keep us here, he’s wrong.
被♥干♥傻事 孩子
Don’t act rashly, my child.
你在节日里搞出这么大的乱子
You created quite a stir at the festival.
如果再去惹恼了弗雷诺 对你没什么好处
It would be unwise to arouse Frollo’s anger further.
你已经看到他的所做所为
You saw what he did out there,
他任由那帮人折磨那可怜的孩子
letting the crowd torture that poor boy.
我想只要有一个人 挺身而出的话 那
I thought if just one person could stand up to him, then
不知道那些人心里是怎么想的
What do they have against people who are different, anyway?
凭你一个人的力量是 改变不了什么的
You can’t right all the wrongs of this world by yourself.
但事实就是如此 没有一个人肯站出来
No one out there is going to help, that’s for sure.
也许有一个人会做的到
Well, perhaps there’s someone in here who can.
我不知道你能否听见我的诉说
I don’t know if you can hear me
即使你当时也在场
Or if you’re even there
我不知道你会不会去倾听
I don’t know if you would listen
一个吉普赛人的祷告
To a Gypsy’s prayer
我知道我只是一个无家可归的人
Yes, I know I’m just an outcast
我不该对你倾诉的
I shouldn’t speak to you
但是 当我看着你的脸 我想知道
Still, I see your face and wonder
你是否曾经也是个无家可归的人
Were you once an outcast too
上帝啊 帮帮那些无家可归的人吧
God, help the outcasts
那些从出生就挨饿的人
Hungry from birth
可怜可怜他们吧
Show them the mercy
他们在这个世上 根本无法立足
They don’t find on earth
上帝啊 帮帮我的同胞吧
God, help my people
我们的希望就寄托在您身上
We look to you still
上帝啊 帮帮那些无家可归的人吧
God, help the outcasts
除了您 就再没人可以帮我们了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!