If you go. Now.
我会离开的
I’ll go.
现在 可以把我放下了吗
Now, will you put me down, please?
还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
-告诉艾斯梅拉尔达 她非常幸运 -为什么
-Tell Esmeralda she’s very lucky. -Why?
因为有你这样的朋友
To have a friend like you.
他在这
Hey, hey! There he is!
棒极了 你赶走了那个穿盔甲的小丑
You ejected that tin-plated buffoon with great panache.
他在这里四处窥探 还想抢走你的女朋友
The nerve of him, snoopin’ around here, tryin’ to steal your girl.
我的女朋友
My girl?
艾斯梅拉尔达 带着头羊的黑发女孩 你难道忘记了
Esmeralda. Dark hair, works with a goat, remember?
是啊 可爱的孩子
Boy, I do. Way to go, lover boy.
可爱的孩子 不 不 不
“Lover boy”? Oh, no, no, no, no.
-别谦虚 -我很感激你们这样安慰我
-Oh, don’t be so modest. -Look, I appreciate what you’re all trying to do.
但是无论如何都改变不了一个事实
But let’s not fool ourselves.
全巴黎最丑陋的面孔 忘了吗
“Ugliest face in all Paris”, remember?
我不是她想要的那种类型
I don’t think I’m her type.
许多次我看着那些快乐的情侣
So many times out there I’ve watched a happy pair
在夜里散步的情侣
Of lovers walking in the night
在他们身上散发着光芒
They had a kind of glow around them
看上去就象天堂的光芒
It almost looked like heaven’s light
我知道我永远也无法感受
I knew I’d never know
那种温暖的 爱的光芒
That warm and loving glow
即使我也渴望
Though I might wish with all my might
我相貌如此丑陋
No face as hideous as my face
与天堂的光芒相差甚远
Was ever meant for heaven’s light
但有个天使突然向我微笑
But suddenly an angel has smiled at me
毫无恐惧的吻了我的脸
And kissed my cheek without a trace of fright
我居然会妄想着
I dare to dream that she
她也许关心我
Might even care for me
今晚我敲响这些钟时
-And as I ring these bells tonight -Eh?
冰冷 黑暗的钟楼变的如此明亮
My cold, dark tower seems so bright
我相信那就是天堂的光芒
I swear it must be heaven’s light
忏悔经
圣母玛丽亚
Beata Maria
你知道我是个正直的人
You know I am a righteous man
我应当感到自豪
-Of my virtue I am justly proud -Et tibi patri
圣母玛丽亚
Beata Maria
你知道我比起那些
You know I’m so much purer than
懦弱而普通的人们更纯洁
-The common, vulgar weak, licentious crowd -Quia peccavi nimis
告诉我圣母玛丽亚
Then tell me Maria
为什么要让我看到她跳舞
Why I see her dancing there
为什么她那深邃的眼神 会灼伤着我的灵魂
Why her smouldering eyes still scorch my soul
我看着她 我感受着她
I feel her I see her
她那乌黑的秀发闪耀着的光芒
The sun caught in her raven hair
让我不能自拔
Is blazing in me out of all control
像火一样
Like fire
像地狱之火
Hellfire
这火焰在我的心里
This fire in my skin
燃烧着欲望
This burning desire
带着我走向罪恶
Is turning me to sin
这不是我的过错
-It’s not my fault -Mea culpa
我不会感到羞耻
-I’m not to blame -Mea culpa
是那吉普赛女孩的巫术燃起的火焰
It is the Gypsy girl The witch who set this flame
这不是我的过错 如果这是天意
-It’s not my fault If in God’s plan -Mea culpa
那就是上帝制♥造♥了 比人类更强大的魔鬼
-Mea culpa -He made the devil so much stronger than a man
保护我 玛丽亚
Protect me, Maria
被让这妖妇撒下她的诅咒
Don’t let this siren cast her spell
别让她的火焰烧焦我的躯体
Don’t let her fire sear my flesh and bone
消灭艾斯梅拉尔达
Destroy Esmeralda
让她也尝尝那地狱之火
And let her taste the fires of hell
否则就让她永远属于我
Or else let her be mine and mine alone
弗雷诺大人 那个吉普赛人逃跑了
Minister Frollo, the Gypsy has escaped.
-什么 -教堂周围都找不到她
-What? -She’s nowhere in the cathedral.
-她跑了 -怎么跑的 算了
-She’s gone. -But how? I–Never mind.
滚出去 你这个废物 我自己找
Get out, you idiot. I’ll find her.
即使翻遍整个巴黎也要找到她
I’ll find her if I have to burn down all of Paris.
地狱之火 黑暗之火
Hellfire Dark fire
吉普赛人 这是你自找的
Now, Gypsy It’s your turn
选择我 还是选择火葬
Choose me or your pyre
成为我的人 还是被烧死
Be mine or you will burn
上帝对她仁慈
-Kyrie eleison -God have mercy on her
上帝也对我仁慈
-Kyrie eleison -God have mercy on me
但她将是我的
-Kyrie eleison -But she will be mine
否则她
Or she
将会被
Will
烧死
Burn
立正
Tention!
早上好 大人 您没事吧
-Good morning, sir. -Oh. -Are you feeling all right?
我的壁炉出了点小问题
I had a little trouble with the fireplace.
-明白 有何吩咐 大人 -找到那吉普赛女孩
-I see. Your orders, sir? -Find the Gypsy girl.
给你们十块银币 说出艾斯梅拉尔达的下落
Ten pieces of silver for the Gypsy, Esmeralda.
把他们关起来
Lock them up.
给你们二十块银币 说出艾斯梅拉尔达的下落
Twenty pieces of silver for the Gypsy, Esmeralda.
把他们带走
Take them away!
-可怜的场主 他从未伤害过谁 -弗雷诺疯了
-Poor miller. He’s never harmed anyone! – Frollo’s gone mad.
在你家里发现了吉普赛人的
We found this Gypsy talisman on your property.
邪物 你是否窝藏的有吉普赛人
Have you been harboring Gypsies?
我们家欢迎每一个疲惫的旅行者 行行好 大人
Our home is always open to the weary traveller. Have mercy, my lord.
你和你的家人将被软禁在这
I am placing you and your family under house arrest
直到我查出事情的真♥相♥
until I get to the bottom of this.
假如你说的是实话 你就无须害怕
If what you say is true and you are innocent, then you have nothing to fear.
但我们的确说的是实话 我们对这些吉普赛人一无所知
But we are innocent. I assure you, we know nothing of these Gypsies.
-点火 -什么
-Burn it. -What?
这些人都是不是什么好东西 必须杀一敬百
Until it smoulders. These people are traitors and must be made examples of.
大人 我不能杀害无辜
With all due respect, sir, I was not trained to murder the innocent.
你的职责就是遵守命令
But you were trained to follow orders.
胆小如鼠
Insolent coward.
违抗命令要被处死
The sentence for insubordination is death.
真是可怜 你断送了大好前程
Such a pity. You threw away a promising career.
仔细想想吧 我尊敬的大人
Consider it my highest honor, sir.
抓住他 被伤了我的马
Get him! And don’t hit my horse!
不要♥射♥了♥ 让他在这潮湿的坟墓里腐烂吧
Don’t waste your arrows. Let the traitor rot in his watery grave.
去找那女孩
Find the girl.
即使烧毁整座城市也在所不惜
If you have to burn the city to the ground, so be it.
大人 我们找遍了也没发现 那个吉普赛女孩
Sir, we’ve looked everywhere and still no sign of the Gypsy girl.
找遍了教堂周围所有的地方
I had the entire cathedral surrounded.
到处都有士兵把守 她不可能逃走的
Guards at every door. There was no way she could have escaped.
除非
Unless
看起来大事不妙
Oh, it doesn’t look good.
-没希望了 真的没了 -简直不敢相信
-It’s hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. -You’re tellin’ me.
我输给了一只鸟
I’m losin’ to a bird!
-可怜的吉普赛姑娘 我开始害怕了 -我知道
-Oh, but that poor Gypsy girl. I’m beginning to fear the worst. -I know.
但现在最好不要跟卡西莫多 说这些丧气话
But now don’t you say anything to upset Quasimodo.
他已经够担心的了
He’s worried enough already.
-你说的对 我们要打起精神 -嘘 他来了
-Yeah, you’re right. We better lighten up. -Shh. Here he comes.
-保持镇静 -被出声 -放松点
-Now just stay calm. -Not a word. -Easy does it.
有她的消息吗
-Stone-faced. -Any sign of her?
没有 她可能躲在任何地方
Oh, it’s a lost cause! She could be anywhere!
刑架上 地牢里 审讯台上
In the stocks, in the dungeon, on the rack!
-你好样的 维克多 -他说的对 我们该怎么办
-Nice work, Victor. -No, he’s right. What are we gonna do?
你们这些家伙瞎讲什么
What are you guys talkin’ about?
即使她在弗雷诺的眼皮底下
If I know Esmeralda,
也不会被发现的
she’s three steps ahead of Frollo and well out of harm’s way.
你真这样认为
Do you really think so?
等这件事平静下来 她会回来的 等着敲吧
Hey, when things cool off, she’ll be back. You’ll see.
-为什么如此肯定 -因为她喜欢你
-What makes you so sure? -Because she likes ya.
我们不是说过你很可爱的吗
We always said you were the cute one.
我认为我很可爱
I thought I was the cute one.
不 你又肥又蠢 嘴巴又大
No, you’re the fat, stupid one with the big mouth!
你们到底在说什么
What are you sayin’, exactly?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!