抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
加把劲
Harder!
我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
Ooh! I-I’m free! I’m free!
晕死
Oof! Dang it!
准备 瞄准
Aah!
开火
fire!
你确定它是这样操作的
Are you sure that’s how it works?
天助我也
Works for me.
-阿基里斯 坐下 -滚开
-Achilles, sit. -Aah! Get off me!
飞呀 宝贝 飞呀
Fly, my pretties! Fly, fly!
给我使劲
Put your backs into it!
弗雷诺 你疯了吗
Frollo, have you gone mad?
我不允许你破坏这神圣的地方
I will not tolerate this assault on the house of God!
安静 你这个老疯子
Silence, you old fool!
驼背佬和我还有没完成的事要做
The hunchback and I have unfinished business to attend to.
这次不能让你干涉
And this time you will not interfere.
我们做到了 艾斯梅拉尔达 我们打退他们了
We’ve done it, Esmeralda! We’ve beaten them back!
来看看吧
Come and see.
艾斯梅拉尔达 醒醒 你现在没事了
Esmeralda, wake up. You’re safe now.
艾斯梅拉尔达
Esmeralda?

Oh, no.

Oh, no.
-你杀了她! -这是我的职责 我也不愿这样
-You killed her. -It was my duty, horrible as it was.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you will forgive me.
那么 卡西莫多 我知道这很痛
There, there, Quasimodo. I know it hurts.
但时辰已到
But now the time has come
你再也不用受苦了
to end your suffering forever.
等等
Now, now,
听我说 卡西莫多
listen to me, Quasimodo.
不 你听着
No, you listen!
从小到大 你都告诉我这个世界是残酷而又黑暗的
All my life, you have told me the world is a dark, cruel place.
但我现在明白了 只有你这种人 才是残酷无情的
But now I see that the only thing dark and cruel about it is people like you.
-卡西莫多 -艾斯梅拉尔达
-Quasimodo? -Esmeralda!
-她还活着 -不
-She lives. -No!
这么快就要走了
Leaving so soon?
看上面
Look, up there!
抓好
Hang on!
我早该知道 你会冒生命危险 去救那吉普赛女孩
I should have known you’d risk your life to save that Gypsy witch,
就像你母亲当年 冒死来救你一样
just as your own mother died trying to save you.
什么
What?
现在我该做20年前 就该做的事
Now I’m going to do what I should have done 20 years ago!
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on. Hold on.
我要把你们这些恶魔
And He shall smite the wicked
扔进火坑
and plunge them into the fiery pit!
卡西莫多 卡西
Quasimodo! Quasi!

No!
欢呼吧
Three cheers
为卡西莫多
for Quasimodo!
现在你们都猜到了
So here is a riddle to guess if you can
那圣母院的敲钟人
Sing the bells of Notre Dame
他究竟是怪物 还是人
What makes a monster and what makes a man
敲响钟声 敲吧 敲吧
Sing the bells, bells bells, bells
无论这钟声有着何种音调
Whatever their pitch
都能令你感到心醉 因为它们敲响了富人的丧钟
You can feel them bewitch you The rich and the ritual knells
这就是
Of the bells
圣母院的
Of Notre
钟声
Dame
你们从不迁徙的吗
Don’t you ever migrate?
如果有一天 当我们变得聪颖而博学
Someday when we are wiser
当我们对这个满目沧桑的世界
When the world’s older
变得无所不知
When we have learned
我祈祷着
I pray someday
有那么一天
We may yet live
那一天
To live
我们依然活着
And let live
如果有一天
Someday
生活变得公平
Life will be fairer
贫困不复存在
Need will be rarer
而贪婪都受到了惩罚
And greed will not pay
愿上帝保佑
Godspeed
这太平盛世
This fine millennium
如果有那么一天
On its way
我会期待它的来临
Let me come someday
如果有一天
Someday
我们的努力终于得到了回报
Our fight will be won then
我们将沐浴在那灿烂的阳光下
We’ll stand in the sun then
就在那个明媚的下午
That bright afternoon
直到
Till then
太阳收起它最后一抹光芒
On days when the sun is gone
我们依然渴望着
We’ll hang on
渴望着能够站在 月亮上俯看世界
And we’ll wish upon the moon
-有时候生活也会阴沉而郁闷 -阴沉而郁闷
-And some days are dark and dreary -Dark and dreary
似乎仅仅因为我们没有祈祷
Seems we haven’t got a prayer
-其实我们只有一个愿望 -唯一的一个愿望
-Haven’t we got but a prayer -But a prayer
愿一切顺心如意
For somethin’ better
这是我们共同的愿望
Is the one thing we all share
-如果有一天 -如果有一天
-Someday -Someday
-当我们变得聪颖而博学 -当我们变得聪颖而博学
-When we are wiser -When we are wiser
-当这个世界已满目沧桑 -当这个世界已满目沧桑
-When the world is older -When the world is older
-当我们还有爱 -当我们还有爱
-When we have love -When we have love
我祈祷
I pray
-我们依然还活着 -活着
-Someday we may yet -Let live
还活着 活着 活着 活着
Let live, to live, to live To live, to live
依然活着
And yet live
如果有一天
Someday
-生活变得公平 -生活变得公平
-Life will be fairer -Life will be fairer
-贫困不复存在 -贫困不复存在
-Need will be rarer -Need will be rarer
贪婪都受到了惩罚
-Greed will not pay -No, no, no
愿上帝保佑
Godspeed
这太平盛世
This fine millennium
让它来临吧
Let it come
站在月亮上俯看世界
Wish upon a moon
有一天 总有一天
One day someday
它会来临
Soon
-有一天 -总有一天
-One day -Someday
总有一天
Someday
它会来临
Soon
各位晚安
Good night, everybody!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!