相信我们吧 卡西 没什么好怕的
Take it from us, Quasi. You got nothin’ to worry about.
对 你很有魅力
Yeah. You’re irresistible.
那个骑士绝对不是她喜欢的类型
Knights in shining armor certainly aren’t her type.
那些家伙都是些十三点
And those guys are a dime a dozen.
但是 你是好人 瞧
But you, you’re one of a kind. Look.
巴黎 今晚这里将闪耀爱的光芒
Paris, the city of lovers is glowing this evening
没错 因为着火了
True, that’s because it’s on fire
但也是因为爱情
But still there’s l’amour
在夜色下的某个地方
Somewhere out there in the night
她的心也在发亮
Her heart is also alight
她也许正想念着某个人
And I know the guy she just might be burning for
某个你这样的人
A guy like you
她从不会欺骗
She’s never known, kid
你这样的人
A guy like you
一个不寻常的女孩
A girl does not meet every day
瞧瞧你
You’ve got a look
你就是你自己
That’s all your own, kid Could there be
独一无二的你
Two like you No way
看看其他的那些家伙
Those other guys
她能晃点的那些家伙
That she could dangle
他们看上去是如此的沉闷乏味
All look the same from every boring point of view
而你却不同
You’re a surprise
从任何角度来看
From every angle
你都是她将要爱上的那个人
Mon dieu above She’s gotta love a guy like you
像你这样的人
A guy like you
能得到她更多的信任
Gets extra credit
-因为你是货真价实的老实人 -你很棒的 孩子
-Because it’s true you’ve got a certain something more -You’re aces, kid.
看着你的脸 千万不要忘记
You see that face Ya don’t forget it
你需要些新的改变
Want something new
-那就是你 -毫无疑问
-That’s you -For sure
我们生来就与帅哥无缘
We all have gaped at some Adonis
因此我们只好渴望丰盛的美食
But then we crave a meal more nourishing to chew
因为你的身形酷似
And since you’re shaped
新月形的面包
Like a croissant is
毫无疑问她就会爱上你这样的人
No question of She’s gotta love a guy like you
虽然是个毫无希望的浪漫
Call me a hopeless romantic
但是 卡西 我感觉到
But, Quasi I feel it
她很需要你
She wants you so
无论何时 当她走进那扇门
Any moment she’ll walk through that door
是为了
For
一个强壮的人
A guy so swell
象你这样的人 还有你带给她的一切
A guy like you With all you bring her
傻瓜都知道她来这的理由
A fool could tell it’s why she fell
是为你而来
For you know who
你敲响那钟
You’ll ring the bell
你是个敲钟人
You’re the bell ringer
她需要你
When she wants ooh-la-la And she wants you-la-la
她会发现 孩子
She will discover, guy
你是最棒的人
You’re one heck of a guy
谁不喜欢你这样人
Who wouldn’t love a guy like
-你 -十全十美 -别无所求
-You -You got a lot -The rest have not
她就爱你这样的人
She’s gotta love a guy like you
卡西
Quasi?
卡西莫多
Quasimodo?
艾斯梅拉尔达
Esmeralda?
艾斯梅拉尔达 你还好吧 我知道你会回来的
Esmeralda, you’re all right! I knew you’d come back!
你已经帮了我很多
You’ve done so much for me already, my friend.
-但我需要你再帮我一次 -没问题
-But I must ask your help one more time. -Yes, anything.
他是菲比斯 受了伤
This is Phoebus. He’s wounded and a fugitive like me.
他支持不了多久了 我知道他在这里一定很安全
He can’t go on much longer. I knew he’d be safe here.
求求你 能让他躲在这里吗
Please, can you hide him?
这边
This way.
艾斯梅拉尔达
Oh. Esmeralda.
嘘 你就藏这里直到你康复为止
Shh-h-h. You’ll hide here until you’re strong enough to move.
好的 我能喝口水吗
Great. I could use a drink.
像是1470的勃艮地 不是好年头
Feels like a 1470 burgundy. Not a good year.
你救了那家人的性命
That family owes you their lives.
你是我见过最英勇的战士
You’re either the single bravest soldier I’ve ever seen or the craziest.
我已经退伍了 知道吗
Ex-soldier, remember?
为什么每次我们见面 我都要流血
Why is it, whenever we meet, I end up bleeding?
你运气好
You’re lucky.
箭差点刺中了你的心脏
That arrow almost pierced your heart.
这点我深信不疑
I’m not so sure it didn’t.
我从不知道那种温暖和爱的光芒
I knew I’d never know that warm and loving glow
就算我也渴望
Though I might wish with all my might
但我的相貌如此丑陋
No face as hideous as my face
与天堂的光芒相差甚远
Was ever meant for heaven’s light
弗雷诺来了 你必须离开
Frollo’s coming. You must leave.
快 跟我来 上南楼的楼梯
Quick, follow me. Go down the south tower steps.
你要小心 我的朋友 答应我不要让他出事
Be careful, my friend. Promise you won’t let anything happen to him.
-我答应 -谢谢你
-I promise. -Thank you.
快 我们得把他藏起来
Quick, we gotta stash the stiff.
主人 我不知道您要来
Oh. Oh, Master, I-I-I-I didn’t think you’d be coming.
即使再忙我也不会忘记 和你一起吃饭 孩子
I am never too busy to share a meal with you, dear boy.
我拿了些
I brought a little treat.
你有什么事吗 卡西莫多
Is there something troubling you, Quasimodo?
-没 -但是你有
-Oh. No! -Oh, but there is.
我知道你有事
I know there is.
我认为你在掩饰着什么
I think you’re hiding something.
不 主人 我没有
Oh, no, Master. I There’s no
-为什么不吃东西 孩子 -很好吃 谢谢
-You’re not eating, boy. -It’s very good. Thank you.

Seeds.
这里有什么不对劲吗
What’s different in here?
没有 大人
Nothing sir.
你新做的
Isn’t this one new?
不错 挺像那个吉普赛女孩
It’s awfully good. It looks very much like the Gypsy girl.
我知道你帮助她逃走
I know you helped her escape!
现在整个巴黎天翻地覆的 都是因为你
And now all Paris is burning because of you!
她对我很好 主人
She was kind to me, Master.
你这白♥痴♥ 这不叫好 这叫狡猾
You idiot! That wasn’t kindness. It was cunning!
她是吉普赛人 他们根本就没有爱
She’s a Gypsy! Gypsies are not capable of real love!
想想吧 孩子 想想你的母亲
Think, boy. Think of your mother.
像你这样贫穷又残废的孩子
But what chance could a poor, misshapen child like you
怎么有能力去面对 她的背叛
have against her heathen treachery?
算了 卡西莫多
Well, never you mind, Quasimodo.
很快她将从我们的生活里消失
She’ll be out of our lives soon enough.
我会把你从她的魔掌里解救出来
I will free you from her evil spell.
她永远不会再折磨你了
She will torment you no longer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道她藏在哪
I know where her hide out is.
明天一早 我就会派
And tomorrow at dawn, I attack
上千人去找她
with a thousand men.
我们必须在天黑之前 找到神奇宫殿
Ah. We have to find the Court of Miracles before daybreak.
如果弗雷诺先找到的话 你要和我一起去吗
If Frollo gets there first–Are you coming with me?
-我不能去 -但是艾斯梅拉尔达是你的朋友
-I can’t. -I thought you were Esmeralda’s friend.
弗雷诺是我的主人 我不能再背叛他了
Frollo’s my master. I can’t disobey him again.
她为你挺身而出 你就这样来感谢她吗
She stood up for you. You’ve got a funny way of showing gratitude.
好吧 我是不会坐视 弗雷诺残杀无辜而不顾的
Well, I’m not going to sit by and watch Frollo massacre innocent people.
你好自为之吧
You do what you think is right.
干嘛 我还能怎么做
What? What am I supposed to do?
把那女孩从死神手里救出来
Go out there and rescue the girl from the–from the jaws of death,
让全城的人都为 我这样的英雄而欢呼吗
and the whole town will cheer like I’m some kind of a hero?
她已经有心中的英雄 但那不是我
She already has her knight in shining armor, and it’s not me.
弗雷诺是对的
Frollo was right. Frollo was right about everything.
我已经厌倦了做违背意愿的事
I’m tired of trying to be something that I’m not.
我简直是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
菲比斯
-Phoebus! -Aah!
-我和你一起去 -和高兴你改变主意
-Shh! I’m coming with you! -Glad you changed your mind.
-我是为了她 不是为了你 -你知道她在哪吗
-I’m not doing it for you. I’m doing it for her. -You know where she is?
不知道 但是她说过 这个能帮我们找到她
No, but she said that this will help us find her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!