这样应该会有帮助吧
This ought to help, huh?

Yeah.
好了 解开了
All right, there you go.
好了 大伙 我有钥匙
All right, hey, guys, I got keys.
我有钥匙 来 来 来
I got keys. Here, here, here.
来 转过来
Here. Turn around.
转过来 让我帮你开锁
Turn around. Let me help get you unlocked.
发生什么了 这是在干什么
What is happening? Wh-Wh-What is all of this?
要是知道就好了
Yeah, fuck if I know. Here.
我不会用这个
Oh, I can’t use that.
你会这样吗
Can you do this?
-会 -那你就会扣扳机
– Yeah. – You can squeeze a trigger, then.
拿着
Take it.
这是什么 这到底怎么回事
What is this? What the fuck is this, man?
我们拿枪干什么
What do we need guns for?
我们要离开这
We’ll get out of here.
TEC-9冲♥锋♥枪♥ 卢
Tec-9, Lou.
我教你
Let me show you.
这是保险栓
Safety.
按一下 就可以开始狂欢了 懂吗
Give it a flick, you’re ready to party, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
-什么声音 -我觉得是步♥枪♥
– What was that? – I think that was a rifle.
大家都蹲下
Everybody get the fuck down!
-快跑 -跑 跑 跑
– Move! – Go! Go! Go!
差点就打中我了
That almost hit me.
我的天呐
Jesus Ch-Christ.
那边
Over there.
这是什么啊
What the fuck?
我们走
Come on, let’s go.
快跑
Move!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
-我摔倒了 -没事的 没事的
– I fell. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
我摔倒了
I fell.
明天是我生日
It’s my birthday tomorrow.
-什么 -我要吃下整整一个派
– What? – I’m gonna eat a whole pie.
天呐
Oh, God.
来 手给我 起来
Come on, reach for me. Come on.
来 第三声说”生日快乐” 好吗
Come on. “Happy birthday” on three, okay?
一 二 生日快乐
One, two, happy birthday!
加油 好了 干得漂亮
Go. Here we go. Good job.
干得漂亮 准备好了吗
Good job. Ready?
好了 我们离开这 加油
All right, let’s get the fuck out of here. Come on.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
我的老天爷
Fucking Jesus Christ.
打死我
Shoot me.
不 不 不 我不会朝你开枪的
No, no, no, I’m not gonna shoot you.
不 不 等下 不 不 不
No. No, wait. No, no, no!
放手 你这个软蛋
Let go, you fucking snowflake!
别开枪 别…
Don’t do it! Don’t…
我的个老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
好吧
Okay.

Fuck.
别开枪 混♥蛋♥
Don’t shoot, asshole.
我跟你是一起的
I’m on your side.
他们跟我们也是一起的吗
They with us, too?
是的
Yeah.
-有路就有文明 -什么
– Road means civilization. – What?
文明是我们的朋友
Civilization’s our fucking friend.
你们好
Hey, folks.
现在怎么办 卡其裤男
What’s the plan, khaki man?
-正在想办法 -抱歉
– Trying to figure it out. – Sorry.
看上去我们得翻过这玩意
Looks like we’re gonna have to climb this bitch.
你知道这是怎么回事吧
You know what this is, right?
-该死的庄园之门 -那原来是真的
– Goddamn Manorgate. – That shit’s real?
我觉得很有可能
Seems pretty fucking real to me.
好吧 快动 爬爬爬
Yeah, right, come on. Up, up, up.
-我上去了 -该死
– I’m going. – Fuck.
什么
What?
-那是什么 -快点
– What the fuck was that? – Hurry.
-操 那是支箭 伙计 -靠
– Oh, shit, that’s fucking arrows, dude. – Fuck.
快点
Hurry up.
我帮你 我帮你
I got you. I got you.
-我的天呐 -不 不 不 继续爬
– Jesus fucking Christ. – No, no, no, keep climbing.
我会帮你的 快
I’m gonna help you. Come on.
不 继续爬
No! Keep climbing.
继续爬 加油 不 不 不
Keep climbing. Come on, no, no, no.
往上爬 往上爬
Up, up. Go up.
这都是些什么事
What is this Avatarshit?
该走了
We should go.
-去他的 -跑
– Fuck it. – Run!
怎么没炸
Why isn’t it working?
等下 你拉保险栓了吗
Wait. Did you pull the pin?
该死
Shit.
-什么声音 -又一个伙伴被炸飞的声音
– What was that? – That’s another one of us getting blown the fuck up.
-操 -我们得找个地方躲起来
– Fuck. – We got to find shelter.
快跑
Come on!
收银机里有大约两百块
There’s about $200 in the cash register.
都归你们
It’s all yours.
过来帮把手 来
Give me a hand here. Come on.
好了 停
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop.
我们在哪
Where are we?
什么
What?
听着 孩子 我们不想惹麻烦
Look, son, we don’t want no trouble.
-把钱都拿去 -我不要你的钱
– Just take the money. – I don’t want your damn money.
我们在哪
Where the fuck are we?
三十一号♥路 就在伊莱恩外
Well, Route 31, right outside of Elaine.
伊莱恩 在哪
Elaine, where?
哪个州
Which state?
阿肯色
Arkansas.
什么
What?
我们在阿肯色州
We’re in Arkansas?
怎么… 天呐
Wha… Man, Jesus.
该死的阿肯色
Fucking Arkansas.
-你有电♥话♥吗 -求你了
– You got a phone? – Please.
我们有孩子 还有孙子
We have children. We have grandchildren.
你有孙子啊 能看看他们的照片吗
Oh, you have grandchildren? Can I see a picture of them?
开玩笑的 关我屁事 把电♥话♥给我
I’m just kidding. I give a fuck. Give me the phone.
孩子 不管发生了什么状况…
Son, whatever’s going on here…
状况就是我们在被猎杀
What’s going on is we’re getting goddamn hunted.
但你们都有枪
But y’all have guns.
用来保护自己的
Yeah, to defend ourselves.
-喂 -911 你有什么紧急情况
– Hello? – What’s your emergency?
有 有 有 这里正进行一场杀人♥大♥狂欢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. There’s been a killing spree.
-你们得马上过来 -你能重复一遍吗 先生
– You gotta come here right now. – Can you repeat that, sir?
森林里在举♥行♥杀人狂欢 一场大屠♥杀♥
There’s been a murder spree in the woods, a fucking massacre.
是庄园之门
It-it-it’s Manorgate!
抱歉 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
我听不懂你的意思
I’m having trouble understanding you.
庄园之门
Manorgate.
自己上网查
Just fucking google it!
我现在不能上网查
I can’t google it right now.
-听我说 好吗 -我们不能这样做
– Listen to me, okay? – We can’t do that.
我们醒来时 嘴里被塞着东西
We woke up with these gags in our mouth,
上面还上着锁
and they had these… these locks on ’em and…
先生 请告诉我事发地点
Sir, I need the address of your emergency.
你要的是我在纽约斯塔顿岛的地址吗
Do you want my address in Staten Island, New York,
我就是下班后去了一间酒吧
where I went to a bar after work

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章都市浪人
下一篇文章隐形人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!