再见了 混♥蛋♥[奶嘴]
Sayonara, sugar tits.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
操 该死 该死
Fuck. Shit, shit,
该死 该死 该死 该死
shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
该死 该死 该死 该死
Fuck. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
我叫迪诺 他是博扬
I’m Dino, and this Bojan.
你有证件吗
You have papers?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
你觉得呢
Where you think?
这个…
Well…
我之前正在密西西比州吃饭
I was, uh, eating in Mississippi
然后被人击晕
when I got knocked out
至少晕过去18小时
for what was at least 18 hours.
所以考虑到以上几点
So, taking that kind of into account,
加上你的口音和我之前看见的一个车牌
along with your accent and a license plate I fucking saw,
我猜我应该是在…
I’m guessing I’m probably in…
波斯尼亚
Bosnia.
塞尔维亚
Serbia?
克罗地亚
Croatia?
那我就是在克罗地亚了
I’m in Croa… Croatia, then.
-你怎么来到这里的 -这不重要
– How you get here? – Doesn’t matter.
你得联♥系♥美国大使♥馆♥
You need to call the American embassy.
出示你的证件
Show us paper.
我没有证件
I don’t have papers.
你能打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥吗
C-Can you call the embassy?
你被人狩猎吗
You are hunted?
谁说我被狩猎
Who said I was hunted?

Don.
你和唐一样被狩猎吗
You hunted like Don?
谁他妈是唐
Who the fuck is Don?
带唐过来
Bring Don.
能给我抽一根吗
Can I have one of those?
不行
No.

Don.
你好
Howdy.
没错 像唐一样被狩猎
Yeah, hunted like Don.
我早说过了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah. I told you, assholes.
那些狗追我时我正往北走
Yeah, I was heading north when the dogs came after me.
老天 我还以为我死定了
Man, I thought I was fucking dead.
我本来以为是那些庄园之门的混♥蛋♥
You know, that it was those Manorgate assholes.
原来是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Man, I was… I was relieved
我真的松了口气
when it was just the fucking Russians, you know.
再多点 再多点
Uh, little more, little more, pal.
还有 那个箱子是怎么回事
You know, a-and what was up with that crate?
他们为什么要先给我们武器
I mean, why-why did they give us weapons
再开始逐个解决我们
before they started picking us off?
是为了更公平吗
To make it more fair?
还有那头猪是怎么回事
And what was up with that pig?
他们不是全都是素食者吗
I thought they were all vegans.
我等不及要揭露这件事了
Well, I cannot wait to… to blow the lid off this shit.
因为我们会上《汉尼提直播秀》的
‘Cause we gonna be on Hannity,you and me,
就像那两个害惨尼克松的犹太小子一样
just like them two Jew boys that fucked Nixon up.
你想告诉我你在想什么吗 亲爱的
You want to share what you’re thinking, sweetie?
说吧
Come on.
你不在乎他们为何这样对待我们吗
You don’t care why they’re doing this to us?
他们想杀我 我不在乎为什么
Well, they’re trying to kill me.I don’t give a shit why.
那不是山姆大叔的侄子吗
Well, if it ain’t Uncle Sam’s nephew.
我们得救了
We’re rescued.
所以你意思是他们在这里
So you’re telling me that they built
建了一整个加油站
an entire gas station out here
就为了让你们相信这里是阿肯色州中部吗
just to convince you this was the middle of Arkansas?
多扭曲的人才会想出这种事啊
What kind of sick individual even comes up with that?
太可怕了
It’s horrifying.
你说对了 小子
You fucking said it, junior.
好 我们先回大使♥馆♥
Okay, we’re gonna get back to the embassy.
我会联♥系♥国♥务♥院♥
I’m gonna contact the State Department.
他们会给我们提供军事援助
We’re gonna get military support out here.
我们会找到这些畜生的
We’re gonna find these animals.
好样的
Attaboy.
他们为什么会做这种事
Why would they do something like that?
精英做任何事都出于同个原因
Same reason elites do anything–
他们认为自己高人一等
’cause they think they’re better than us.
对 但为什么是你们
Yeah, but… but why you?
似乎是针对你们 不是吗
I mean, it seems so personal, right?
什么
What?
不 我意思是 我就是想问
No, no, I mean, I’m… I-I’m just asking,
为什么偏偏选中你们
why pick you of all people?
你们一定做了什么 引起了他们的注意
You must have done something to pop up on their radar somehow.
否则 为什么特别把你们当成目标
Otherwise, why target you so specifically?
-我们什么也没做 -好吧
– We didn’t do shit. – Okay.
-怎么 难道你认为是我们的错吗 -不
– So, wh-what, you think this is our fucking fault? – N-no.
不是的 我不是这意思
No, no, that’s not what I’m…
-不 我绝不会责怪受害者 -嗯
– No, I would never blame the victim. – Yeah.
我只是觉得肯定有某个原因
There’d have to be a reason, is all.
你能想到是什么原因吗
Can you think of anything–
任何原因 不管多小
anything at all, no matter how minor–
可能会导致某人想做这种…
that might make somebody want to try something as…
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
什么 不
What? No.
不 天啊
No! Oh, my God!
停车 停车
Stop the car! Stop the car!
不 不
No! No!
天啊
Oh, my God!
你疯了吗 女人
Are you out of your mind, woman?!
不 你为什么要这么做
No, no, no. Why did you do that?
不 你为什么这么做
Oh, no. Why did you do that?
天啊 天啊 他死了吗
Oh, God. Oh, God. Is he dead?
你有什么毛病啊
You, what is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病啊 你这人不正常
What is wrong with you? You are not right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
搞…
What the…

Oh, fuck.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that? Why…
他想救我们啊 他…
He was trying to save us. He was…
上帝啊
Jesus.
不 那是加里
Nope, that’s Gary.
你怎么知道他在说谎
How’d you know he was lying?
因为所有人都在说谎
Because everyone is lying.
也许
Well, maybe…
也许你该等等再杀他
maybe you should’ve waited to kill him until…
让他先告诉我们 他们为何这么做
till he told us why they’re doing this.
我很肯定他希望我们能自己告诉他
Pretty sure he wanted us to tell him.
好吧 我们刚醒来时有11个人
Right, there was 11 of us when we first woke up.
出大门后死了四个
There was four down out of the gate.
有一个人被炸死了
A guy got grenaded.
你说加油站那里有三个人
Uh, you said there were three at the gas station.
我猜和你一起跳上火车的就是这个人
And I assume this is the guy you hopped a train with.
那就只剩下你和我了
That just leaves you and me.
没错
Yeah.
那是什么
Wh-Wh-What is that?
是鬼扯先生要带我们去的地方
It’s where Mr. Bullshit was taking us.
感觉有点太刻意了
This seems a little obvious, like…
就像他们故意想让我们找到似的
like maybe they wanted us to find it.
这要看他们是扮蠢的聪明人
Depends on whether they’re smart pretending to be idiots,
还是扮聪明的笨蛋
or idiots pretending to be smart.
要我说 别管那些混♥蛋♥了
Well, I say fuck those fuckers, okay?
我们有车了 直接开走吧
We got us a car. Let’s just fucking go.
好吗 我来开 给我钥匙
Okay? And I’m driving. Give me the key.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章都市浪人
下一篇文章隐形人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!