我没…
I-I didn’t…
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你个乡巴佬
You hick.
该死
Goddamn.
别开枪 是我
Whoa! Hey, hey, hey, it’s me.
谢谢你啊 帮了大忙
Thank you for all the help.
操你的 猪是我放下去的
Fuck you. I dropped the pig.
来 给我把枪
Come on, give me a gun.
你觉得你能找到一个吗
Do you think you could find one?
唐 你有什么想问她的吗
Don, is there anything you would like to ask her?
什么
What?
你因为我直接杀了车里的那个混♥蛋♥
You got mad that I killed the fucker in the car
让你没机会问话而很生气
before you could ask him anything,
我想 你这次有机会了
and I thought, you know, now’s your chance.
你为什么要这么对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为上帝要我这么做
Because Jesus told me to.
你回答完了
Well, there’s your answer.
拜托 你不能…她是个女人
Come on, you can’t just… She’s a woman.
女士
Hey, miss…
你觉得你应该因为你是个女的
do you think you should be afforded mercy
而被仁慈对待吗
just ’cause you’re a girl?
不觉得
No.
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Don?

Don.
你干掉她了吗
Did you get her?

Don!

Don.
到底怎么回事
What’s going on?
你是他们的人吗
You one of them?
什么 不是
What? No.
你放下枪 回答她
You drop the gun and answer her.
我不会放下我的枪
I’m not dropping my gun.
唐 到底怎么了
Don, what’s going on?
回答她
Answer her.
你是谁
Who is this?
你不需要再继续假装了
You don’t have to pretend anymore.
她都知道了
She’s figured it out.
我不知道那是谁
I don’t know who the fuck that is.
-打死她 -放下枪
– Shoot her. – Drop the gun.
赶紧打死她 唐
Fucking shoot her, Don!
他们在耍你 他们在玩你
They’re playing you. They’re fucking with you.
我是你这边的
I’m on your side here.
赶紧放下枪
Just drop the gun.

Don?
她受伤了吗
Is she hurt?
唐死了
Don’s dead.
我杀的
‘Cause of me.
那我想你最好赶紧来抓我
Then I guess you’d better come and get me.
我听说他们都叫你顾问
I heard them call you a consultant.
是你训练了这些混♥蛋♥吗
You trained these fuckers?
是的
Yeah.
他们给你多少钱
How much did they pay you?
不给钱
Nothing.
我欠她一个人情
I owed her a favor.
她在哪里
And where is she?
为什么
Why?
你赢了
You won.
回家去吧
Just go home.
因为我…
Because I am, like…
然后…
And, uh…
我在一家汽车租赁公♥司♥上班
I work at a car rental company.
没办法发泄那一切
And there is nowhere to put that.
所以也许今天…
So maybe today…
我可以…
I can, like…
所以 她到底在哪里
So, where the fuck is she?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
-抱歉 抱歉 -好吧 好吧
– Sorry. Sorry. – Okay, okay.
-抱歉 -好吧 好吧 好吧
– Sorry. – Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
-往西北三公里 -“西北三公里”
– Three klicks northwest. – “Three klicks northwest.”
有一条通往庄园的碎石路
There’s a gravel road to the manor.
“通往庄园的路”
“Road to the manor.”
你根本不知道你要对付的是什么
You have no idea what you’re up against.
她…
She’s…
她训练了八个月
She’s been training for eight months.
她会把你撕成碎片
She’s gonna rip you into pieces.
走着瞧
We’ll see.
你…你参过军吗
You… you were in the service?
是的
Uh, yes.
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
你呢
Were you?
国民警卫队
National Guard.
所以你从来没见过真正的战场
So you were never in the shit.
我现在就在战场上
I’m-I’m in it now.
这种心态很好
That’s a nice way of looking at it.
谢谢你做出的贡献
Thank you for your service.
一年前
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
你好 雅典娜
Hey. Athena, hi.
你在我的办公室里干什么
What are you doing in my office?
请坐
Take a seat.
你好 妮可
Hello, Nicole.
雅典娜
Athena.
请坐
Have a seat.
你知道马丁的账户上周被黑了吧
So, you’re aware Martin’s account got hacked last week, right?
我是总裁 保罗 我什么都知道
I’m the CEO, Paul. I hear everything.
马丁还是我最好的朋友之一
And Martin’s one of my closest friends.
那你肯定知道他的处境有多尴尬
So you know how embarrassing it was for him.
公开他的婚外情
All the, uh, extramarital communiqués.
我觉得只是给他妻子的肿瘤医生发屌♥照
I call it sending his wife’s oncologist pictures of his cock.
不仅仅只有屌♥照
I mean, there are more than just the cock pics.
还有短♥信♥和邮件
There were texts and e-mails,
他还说了一些关于总统的很敏感的话
and he said some extraordinarily critical things about the president.
我记得现在还是言论自♥由♥的吧
Last I heard, free speech still exists.
别这样 别对我引述《第一修正案》
Don’t do that. Don’t-don’t First Amendment me, please.
这不是国家 这是生意
It’s not a country. It’s a business.
生意就要顾及形象
A business, and there are optics.
你开除了马丁吗
You fired Martin?
不 他知道自己要为团队承担责任
No, he realized he had to take one for the team.
-团队 -对 团队
– The team? – Yeah, the team.
我们有团队 我们的团队
We have a team, our team.
这问文件里有什么 妮可
What’s in the file, Nicole?
等一下
Just a sec. Um…
你记不记得你在12月17日早上十点
Do you recall a text thread you had
与马丁 皮特 理查德 利伯蒂和其他人
with Martin, Peter, Richard and Liberty, amongst others,
群聊里发的信息
December 17 at 10:00 in the morning?
我不记得上周二发了什么信息 保罗
I don’t recall a text thread I had last fucking Tuesday, Paul.
说…说吧 妮可
Go… go ahead, Nicole.
马丁说 有人看到那该死的猪头上司干了什么吗
Martin: “Did anyone see what our ratfucker-in-chief just did?”
利伯蒂说 看到了 今天算是完了
Liberty: “Yes. Day equals ruined.”
皮特说 烦死了
Peter: “Infuriating.”
雅典娜说 “至少马上可以狩猎了
Athena: “At least the hunt’s coming up.
没有什么比去庄园
“Nothing better than going out to The Manor
杀十几个可怜人更开心的事了”
and slaughtering a dozen deplorables.”
米兰达说 我们说好不会在短♥信♥里说起庄园的
Miranda: “We promised not to talk about The Manor on text.”
泰德说 庄园万岁
Ted: “Viva El Manor.”
利伯蒂说 删除记录
Liberty: “Deleting this thread.”
我想起来了
Oh, I get it.
你知不知道外界有一些人
Are you aware there’s an active group of people out there
认为这是真的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章都市浪人
下一篇文章隐形人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!