克里斯托·梅·克瑞西
Crystal May Creasey.
出生于密西西比州的白叉镇
Born in Mississippi, Whites Crossing.
在那长大
Fitting.
12岁退学
Dropped out of school at 12,
就是在你♥爸♥爸死于
right around the time your daddy was killed by the police
警♥察♥突袭冰♥毒♥实验室后
when they raided the methamphetamine lab.
你妈妈不久以后也服药过量 随他而去
Your mother joined him soon after that– overdose.
可能是爸爸制的最后一批
Probably the last batch of Daddy’s stuff.
真浪漫
Romantic.
很多人都觉得烤奶酪应该用
You know, most people think that you should use cheddar
切达芝士 但我用格鲁叶芝士
in a grilled cheese, but I use Gruyère.
其他芝士融化后都没有这种感觉
Nothing else has that kind of melt.
你母亲死后 你就到处打打零工
After your mom died, you bounced from part-time job to part-time job,
辗转于福利院
to welfare and back.
说实话 我都记不清有几次了
More times than I could count, honestly.
唯一不变的是你每一份工作都干不长
The only consistency was your inability to stay employed.
这没关系
Which is fine.
这个国家属于那些没有受过教育和无知的人
I mean, this country belongs to the uneducated and ignorant
也属于我
as much as it belongs to me.
你失败 我们出钱
You fail, we pay.
最终 你会被一头牛砸死
Eventually, a cow falls on your head
或者在停车场里把自己一枪崩了
or you blow your brains out in a parking lot
因为你终于意识到你的人生到底有多么浪费
because you finally realize what a waste your life truly was.
但你不是 克里斯托
But not you, Crystal.
你决定上网
You decided to go on the Internet
开启你愚蠢的嘴巴
and run your stupid mouth.
13个月前 你用Justice4Yall这个名字
13 months ago, you posted this on a message board
在留言板上写了这个
under the screen name Justice4Yall.
我想确保…我没有弄错
I want to make sure I… I get it exactly right.
“这个女人去死吧
“Fuck this bitch.
雅典娜·斯通杀死无辜的男女只为消遣
“Athena Stone murders innocent men and women for sport.
证据都俱全了”
The evidence is all there.”
还写的是”具”全
T-h-e-i-r.
“她的庄园 她的出行记录
“Her manor, her travel records.
如果你还有所怀疑
“Oh, and in case you were still on the fence,
她在短♥信♥里全部承认了”
she fucking admitted to it in a text message.”
“承认”还全都是大写
“Admitted” was all caps.
你就这个反应吗
“Huh”? That’s all you have to say for yourself?
你绑♥架♥杀害这些人
Everybody you kidnapped and killed,
就是因为他们把你和你朋友干的事
that’s ’cause they busted you and your friends
曝光在网络上吗
and put it on the Internet?
没有人曝光我们
No one busted us.
我们是在开玩笑
We were joking.
但是你这无知的蠢蛋信了
But you ignorami took it literally.
你真的相信我们会为了消遣而狩猎真人
You actually believed we were hunting human beings for sport.
-但你就是啊 -什么
– But you are. – What?
为了消遣而狩猎真人
Hunting human beings for sport.
-没有 -就是有
– No. – Oh, yeah.
之前不是真的
It wasn’t true.
这里就是你的庄园 对吗
This is your manor, isn’t it?
这不是庄园
It’s not a fucking manor.
这是我在克罗地亚租了以后装潢的房♥子
It’s a house I rented in Croatia and had decorated.
好吧 但这里属于你
Okay, right, but it’s yours,
你在狩猎真人 所以…
and you’re hunting people, so it’s…
就是真的
I mean, it’s true.
现在
Now.
现在是真的 因为是被你们逼的
Now it’s true because you made it true.
你们这些人断章取义
You people, you take anything you want,
曲解成符合你们
and you twist it around until it fits
落后世界观的意思
into your backwards fucking worldview.
你希望这是真的 所以你决定这就是真的
You wanted it to be true, so you decided it was.
这就是你的想法
This was your idea.
好吧…
Well…
不是我的想法
not my idea.
我不想破坏你的烤芝士大演讲 但是…
Ooh, I did not want to mess up your big grilled-cheese speech, but…
你完蛋了 女士
oh, you done fucked up, lady.
你找错克里斯托了
See, you got the wrong Crystal.
我们那里还有一个克里斯托·梅·克瑞西
There’s another Crystal May Creasey back home.
不过她的中间名比我多一个E
But she spells “May” with an “E.”
我有时候会收到给她的邮件
Hey, I get her mail sometimes.
我爸爸的确是个混♥蛋♥
And my dad’s an asshole,
但我觉得他应该不会制毒
but I don’t think he ever did drugs.
我妈妈…
And my mom…
她还活着
…she’s alive, too.
我们能给她打个电♥话♥吗
Can we call her?
-我们给她打个电♥话♥吧 -不
– Let’s call her right now. – No.
-把手♥机♥给我 -不可能
– Give me the phone. – No way.
-我给她打电♥话♥ -我看上去很蠢吗
– I’ll call her up. – Do I look fucking stupid?
好吧 我给你号♥码 你来打
Fine. I’ll give you her number, and you can call.
不可能
That’s not gonna happen.
你其实并不在乎真♥相♥ 对吗
Hoo, you don’t really care about the truth, do you?
我当然在乎
Of course I do.
唯一的区别就是 我是对的
The only difference is I’m right.
也许吧
Hey, maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我要继续听贝多芬
Now, do I have to keep listening to Beethoven,
还是说我们能直接开始
or can we fucking get on with it?
真不错
That was good.

No!
克里斯托
Hey, Crystal.
该死
Fuck!
你需要枪吗 贱♥人♥
You need a gun now, bitch?!
你这是作弊
That’s fucking cheating!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
等一下
One second.
不要再撞玻璃了
No more glass!
我扎中你了
I got you.
好吧
Okay.
我也扎中你了
I got you, too.
我能问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你为什么叫我雪球
Why did you call me Snowball?
是一个比喻
It’s a reference.
乔治·奥威尔的《动物农场》
To George Orwell’s Animal Farm.
它是一头猪
He’s a pig.
但为什么我是雪球
Yeah, but why am I Snowball?
雪球是一个理想家
Snowball is an idealist.
它…它想让这个世界变得更好
He… he wants to make the world a better place.
所以其他猪会编造关于它的谎言
That’s why the other pigs make up lies about him,
把它扔给敌人
turn him into the enemy.
我觉得你才应该是雪球
I think you should be Snowball.
你读过《动物农场》
You read Animal Farm?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am, I did.
我能…
Can I…
问你一个问题吗
ask you a question?
你是Justice4Yall
Are you Justice4Yall?
拜托
Come on.
我们都要死了
We’re both dead.
告诉我
Just tell me.
我抓对了克里斯托 对吗
I got the right Crystal, didn’t I?
不 女士 你没有
No, ma’am, you did not.
你好
Hey there.
该死
Oh, shit.
那些…
The, uh…
雇你们的混♥蛋♥想杀我
assholes you work for tried to kill me,
于是我把他们都杀了
so I killed them instead.
我现在想要回家
Now I want to go home.
有问题吗
That gonna be a problem?
当然没有 女士
Certainly not, ma’am.
没有
No.
要…要我给您倒一杯酒吗
May I… may I pour that for you?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章都市浪人
下一篇文章隐形人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!