我很快就会告诉他
I’ll tell him soon.
他会理解我的
He’ll understand.
他不像我见过的任何一个男人
He can’t be like any man I’ve ever tripped over.
我可以说动他的
I can bring him round.
小心点
Be careful.
他的老婆找了个很好的借口
That wife of his might have jumped ship
就跳下船走了
for a very good reason.
小东西很有劲 一天比一天强壮
It’s a real kicker. Getting stronger everyday.
全部都放下来
All the way down!
这是赤道
The Equator!
不 不 不 你看不到它
No, no, no, no you can’t see it.
它只是个虚构的圆圈
It’s great imaginary circle
环绕着这个球形的地球
around the earth that I told you about.
男孩时我就梦想着这一天了
I dreamt of this moment as a boy.
现在你就站在这里
And now here you are,
像个男孩一样开心
as happy as a boy.
在一个如此美好的早晨
And on such a beautiful morning.
确实如此
Yes, it is.
非常美好
Very beautiful.
Clarke上尉 有事找您 长官
Lieutenant Clarke,a word of you, sir.
我过去一下
Excuse me.
做囚犯的老婆 才适合你
A lag’s wife. It suits you.
我不是任何人的老婆
I’m nobody’s wife.
很漂亮的裙子
Nice dress.
说你呢 给我滚开点
Come on, you. Move along.
你的裙子已经穿好几周了
You’ve worn the same dress for weeks.
丝绸 我从没穿过丝绸
Silk. I’ve never worn silk.
那现在试试看
Try it on, now.
我妻子只穿丝绸的衣服
My wife didn’t want to wear anything but silk.
Alicia在植物湾 挖她自己种的土豆
It was a ridiculous notion.
这真是个可笑的念头
Alicia in Botany Day, digging her own potatoes.
有件事我一直想告诉你
There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
没错 我怀孕了
Yes, I’m with child.
Ralph
Ralph.
我们的“小姑娘”调♥教♥得如何?
How’s our ‘little project’ coming along?
你听过她读书了没?
Have you got her reading yet?
只有穿上我们提供的衣服
Only give water to those dressedem.
才能有水喝
in the clothes provided for them.
穿着那些麻袋是会死人的
We are dying in those sacks.
你必须称呼我“上尉”或“长官”
You will address me as ‘Lieutenant’ or ‘Sir’.
那么“长官”或“上尉”我想不出
Well ‘Sir’ or ‘Lieutenant’, I wouldn’t have thought you’d
你会被一个裸体小女人吓趴下
be offended by the sight of a little female flesh
想必你已经看得非常清楚了
you must be very familiar with it by now.
给我穿上衣服
Cover yourself up!
我不允许妓♥女♥在船上出现
I will not have whores walking about the ship.
你是喜欢她们翘起屁♥股♥被♥操♥!
You’d rather have them arse up in your cabin.
Ryan中士!
Sergeant Ryan!
二十五下了 长官
Twenty five, sir.
舰有舰规 解散!
Ship’s company, dismissed!
把她放下 起来!
Cut her down. Come on!
我都快认不出他来了
I don’t recognize him.
我教导过他
I warmed him.
我知道 希望她没被打死
I knew. Hope she doesn’t die.
他太卑鄙了
That was meant for me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
Mary
Mary.
这里有些吃的
Here’s some food.
给你孩子的
For the child you’re with.
我从没对你说声过谢谢
I never did thank you for saving me.
我们都错怪对方了
We have a way of saying the wrong things to each other.
我希望我们能和解
I wish it wasn’t so.
三个月后
使劲 Mary 使劲 亲爱的
Come on, Mary. Come on, darling, let it out.
使劲 用力 用力 Mary 使劲
Come on, push it. Push it, Mary, come on.
使劲 Mary 你可以的
Come on Mary. You can do it.
出来了 出来了
That’s it. That’s it.
就快好了 Mary
She’s coming, Mary.
我看到了
I can see it.
用力 Mary 再用力
Push it, Mary, one more.
你可以的 使劲
You can do it, come on.
再用力 使劲
One more, push. Come on.
再使劲 Mary
Come on, Mary.
出来了 Mary 出来了
It’s ok, Mary it’s ok.
陆地啊呵!
Land ahoy!
陆地啊呵!
Land ahoy!
陆地啊呵!在右舷方向!
Land ahoy! On you starboard beam!
看见了没?
Do you see?
Clarke上尉 搜寻一下水源
Lieutenant Clarke, make a search for fresh water.
要是发现了
If you find some.
我们就在这里建立殖民地
This is where we’ll build our new colony.
真是个优良海港
Fine harbor,
能容纳千艘大船
a thousand ships could ride at there
还有完美的天然屏障
With perfect security.
长官!
Sir!
给你们的
For you.
放下步♥枪♥ 都给我放下
Lower your muskets. Lower your muskets.
这就对了
Right.
你!就是你!
You! That man there.
脱掉裤子
Drop your trousers!
这是命令!
That’s an order!
快点 别慢吞吞的 全部脱掉
Come on, man, hurry up! Full rigging!
他们也许以为我们是女人
They may have thought we were women.
现在他们知道了 我们是一样的
Now they know, the same as them.
我们要尽早把囚犯带上来
We should bring the convicts first light.
然后我们要在这里
Then we shall build the foundations
建设我们国家新的基地
of our new nation.
你注定是个生在天堂的幸运儿
Aren’t you the luck one, born into paradise.
还是出生在被上帝遗忘的监狱
Or the biggest God forsaken prison there ever was.
这玩意儿很坚固 对吧?
It’s ticking hard, isn’t it?
我叫Sam 你真的是走私犯?
My name is Sam. Is it true you were a smuggler?
你真的坐船往返过西班牙吗?
You’ve sailed to Spain and back?
我可从没冒险过
I never had adventures.
有这一次就够了
Well, I had one too many.
我老哥偷了只火腿 我帮他解决了
My brother stole a ham, I helped him eat it.
他逃走了 我进去了
He got away and I got to be here.
有人打架 快去看啊!
There’s one fight, come on!
去看看!
Come on!
看够了 伙计们 都回去干活
All right, men. Back to work now.
走吧 都回去干活
Come on, now, back to work.
都回去 伙计们
Come on, guys.
婊♥子♥!
Whores!
这里有一瓶酒 兄弟
There was a short, mate.
小心点 伙计 简直就是圣诞节啊
Look that, lads. It’s Christmas.
想要我们不 小姐们?
How do you wanna us, love?
统统归你了
You can use you ladies.
她们都知道来这里干什么的吧
I hope they all know why they were brought along.
这样才不会只用来鸡♥奸♥
So the place doesn’t all go to buggery.
你是在你儿子 还是你妈?
Is it a ride you’re looking for son, or your mother?
他们怎么知道是一对五
How did the numbers work out
不是一对一来得更好
one of them to service five of us.
今晚这些家伙一定会忙死的 是吧?
The guys will busy night tonight , wouldn’t they?
Ryan中士
Sergeant Ryan
带他们回去干活 讲清楚
get them back to work. And make it clear:
任何男人要是在女人那闲逛
Any man found loitering near a female
就送一打鞭子给他们
tent will receive a dozen lashes.
任何男人 没有例外
Any man found inside a tent will get twelve dozen.
走吧 伙计们 都回去干活
Come on, lads, get back to work.
天哪!
Jesus.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
看来今晚我得另找个去处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!