Excellent progress.
你父亲真大意 光培养儿子
Your father was very remiss, educating his sons.
却忽视了女儿
and neglecting his daughters.
我认为书本一定很怕我
I have the idea of education frightened right out of me.
所以我有很多东西要学
which is why I have so much to learn.
回英格兰你父亲一定会刮目相看
Well, your father is in for a shock when you return to England
这里什么都不缺 就是这天气热的
We have everything we need here, it’s just the heat.
难以置信 有些日子真是
It’s incredible, some days are so
Bligh舰长是个真英雄
Captain Bligh is a real hero.
Bligh舰长
Captain Bligh!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他航行得比你们远多了
he traveled further than you did to get here.
你们必须赞赏他
You have to give him credit for that.
法国的决议
The resolution in France
你们的旅程通过很多平静的海域
Your journey was thru much calm waters.
连续海域
Straight waters
Bligh舰长一路经过这里
Captain Bligh traveled all the way thru here.
Bligh舰长
Captain Bligh.
我比Bligh强多了 这是帝汶岛
I did better than Bligh. Timor.
-这是Bligh舰长来的地方 -抱歉
– Where Bligh started from – Excuse me.
而我们来自植物湾
Botany Bay, where I started from.
John!John!
John! John!
Wanjon总督 你真的认为
Governor Wanjon, do you really think it possible that we could
我们可能来自这个
have traveled from where would this
这个叫“植物湾”的地方?
this ‘Botany Bay’ be about there?
甚至更南边
Even further south than that.
我们漂流到这里?就坐那条船?
We traveled all that way to here? In that boat?
还带着孩子?
With children?
Wanjon总督 我们无法证明我们是谁
Govern Wanjon, we cannot prove who we are.
您只能依据所见的做判断
you can only judge us by what you see.
如果您看不出我是好人 那我只希望
And if you can see no good in me then my only hope
您能从这些绅士身上看到这一点
is that you can see it in these fine gentlemen.
这是一路陪伴我的宝贵财富
with whom it has been my good fortune to travel with.
如果您选择认为我们是罪犯
If you chose to see us as criminals.
那就是我们不幸的宿命
Then that is our unfortunate fate.
不 不 我完全看不出来
No, no, we see nothing of the kind.
我为我丈夫的嗜酒和怪幽默
I can only apologize for my husband’s fondness for drink.
向你们道歉
and his strange sense of humor.
-你到底在干什么 -我喝醉了!
– If I just knew why. – Because I was drunk!
看看你!
Look at you!
你还真以为自己是Elizabeth Mary Parker夫人
Do you really think you Mrs. Elizabeth Mary Parker.
我就是 我必须是
Yes, because I have to.
如果我们回到英格兰
And if we ever get back to England.
你还要穿这身衣服吗?
You’ll still be wearing that dress?
不会 但是Elizabeth Parker能读能写
No. But Elizabeth Parker will be able to read and write.
虽不精通 却足以教导我们的孩子
not much, but enough to teach our children.
这样他们就不用一辈子和臭鱼打交道
so they don’t have to stink of fish their whole lives.
你最好出去
You’d be better off here.
找个荷兰人结婚
Marry a Dutchman.
上帝知道很多男人拜倒在你石榴裙下
God knows you’ve got enough of them lying at your feet.
没有目击者 没有证书
No witnesses, no paper.
我们是在一个傻瓜的见证下结合
We were blessed by a fool on a beach.
一离开殖民地就失效了
It wasn’t legal outside of the colony.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free.
除了自♥由♥ 我别无所求
I’ve never thought of myself as being anything other than free
真的!
ever!
我们曾被困在天堂
And so we were trapped in paradise.
现在这境况已是万幸
and it was the most went by excepting our unlucky fate.
她现在能去哪里呢?
Now where can she be?
我的天使 Charlotte
Hello, my angel. Charlotte?
我们就要回家了
We are going home.
-英国人? -是的
– English? – Yes.
四个男人 一个女人和两个孩子
Yes, four men, a woman and two children.
最终是那个年轻女子力挽狂澜
And in the end it was the young woman who got them across.
她叫什么?
And.. what is her name?
Elizabeth Parker 令人惊叹的年轻女子
Elizabeth Parker. An amazing young woman.
Elizabeth Parker
Elizabeth Parker.
他们跑了
They’re gone.
除了水路 离开古邦别无他法
(印尼一首府 在帝汶岛西南)
There is no way out of Kupang, except by water.
上帝啊 他们耍得你团团转
My God, they’ve led you a merry dance.
跟上 Nani
Come on, Nani.
快 快!快 快!
Go, go! Go, go!
-快跑!快跑! -怎么了?
– Come on! Come on! – What?
Ralph Clarke来了!
Ralph Clarke!
他找到我们了
He came after us.
抓住他!你们!
Take him! You!
如果情况变糟
If things went wrong,
我们要去打渔谋生
we were to make for a fishing.
西边的村子 离海岸一英里
village west of here, a mile up the coast.
好的
Alright.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
快走!快走!
Go! Go!
-Will! -她在哪?
– Will! – Where is she?
-Clarke! -这边!
– Clarke! – Come here!
-不 -停下!停下!
– No – Stop! Stop!
停下!
Stop!
Clarke上尉 感谢上帝你来了
Lieutenant Clarke, thank God you’re here!
他们拿枪顶住我的头
They forced me onto that damn boat,
逼我上那该死的船
put a pistol on my head.
我没从合作过 从没!
I was never part of it, never!
他在那里
He’s over there!
从这里到村子有两小时路程
The village is two hours away
叫他们带你去“新岛”
from here ask them to take you to ‘New Island’.
我会通知Will的
I will let Will know where you are.
你现在一定认为我与众不同
You must think very different of me now.
如果我是总督
If I were governor, you
你们就会得到保护
would have protection from ‘English Justice’.
我很喜欢Elizabeth Parker
I’d grown very fond of Elizabeth Parker.
我也会很喜欢Mary Bryant
I would have liked to have known Mary Bryant.
走啊!走啊!走啊!
Go! Go! Go!
快走 Charlotte 快走
Come on, Charlotte, come on.
快走
Come on!
快走 该死的
Walk, damn you.
Charlotte!
Oh, Charlotte!
不 Charlotte 你会生病的
No, Charlotte. It will make you sick.
有两艘船可以载我回家
I have a choice of two ships to bring me home.
之所以这么选择是因为我知道
I chose this passage because I had to know.
我无时无刻不在想你
I’ve thought of nothing but you.
当你带着孩子来寻求帮助时
I’d never been so happy
我从未感到如此快乐
when you came to me with the children and asked my help.
我们在一起的短暂时光
That short time we had together.

You..
你对我们非常 非常好
You were so so good to us.
现在你又帮我们一次
And now you help us again.
我厌恶欺骗你
I hated deceiving you.
“任性”是所有罪恶的根源
‘Wilfulness’ is the root of all sin.
我们俩每天竭力控制住自己
Each of us has a daily battle to rein ourselves in.
我受不住你的诱惑 两次了
You were the test I failed. Twice.
Will在哪里?我的丈夫在哪里?
Where’s Will? Where’s my husband?
你根本不在乎我
You felt nothing for me.
-动手吧 -你并不了解我
– Please – You have no idea who I am.
全是这些东西?
All of these?
军队不能再食用这些东西了
An army couldn’t have eaten and drunk this much.
他们有着健康的食欲
They had very’healthy’ appetites.
还有这些!你给我妓院的欠条!
And these! You gave me notes of credit from a brothel!
据我们有限的英国认识
From our limited knowledge of English ways
你们皇室和议会那众所周知的绯闻
admittedly mainly gossip about your royal family
我们可以理解为
and members of parliament we understood that the brothel
妓院是日常生活的一部分
was very much a part of the daily round.
这些是窃贼 囚犯!
These were thieves, convicts!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!