And lighter duties for a period of six months.
如果你信心十足可以来找我
You may come to me in absolute confidence
绝非处于报复
without fear of reprisal.
对犯罪者的惩罚就是
As a result of this criminal act
减少面粉配给
the flour ration will be reduced.
坐那里
Sit there.
这次逃跑又将是徒劳
It’ll be another futile escape.
他们配备了步♥枪♥ 砍刀
They’ve taken muskets, machetes
危险程度加大
a dangerous escalation.
粮仓的门没被破坏
The door to the food store wasn’t forced
所以他们有钥匙
so they had a key.
而只有我才有钥匙 它这三周
But I have the only key, and it hasn’t left my side
一直在我身上
for over three weeks.
我很困惑
It’s a puzzle
除非他们复♥制♥了一把钥匙
unless they discovered a way make copy.
每个人都已绝望了
Well, everyone’s so desperate.
你一定知道我在说什么
You must know what the talk is.
住在你屋檐下
Living under your roof,
你认为他们会信任我吗?
you think they’d confide in me?
你真的什么都不知道?
So you know nothing?
带着一个小孩 一个婴儿
With a child and a baby
逃跑就是谋杀
escaping from here would make me a murderess.
我在你眼里就是这种人吗?
Is that what you think I am?
让我走!
Let me go!
棒极了 Thomas 非常精细
This is excellent Thomas. All this detail.
干得好
Well done.
很高兴地图和图表都画好了 Will
I’m happy to have drawn the maps and charts Will
但我不会跟你们去
but I’ll not go with you.
只有你能拿到透镜(生火用)
You’re the only one who can get us the glass
罗盘 四分仪
the compass, the quadrant
我会给你们所有的仪器
I’ll get all the instruments you need.
他们知道是你拿走了它们
But they’ll know it was you that took them.
有一天我偷偷地沿着小溪而下
I stole down to the creek the other day
光看一眼那帆船 我就腿软
just the sight of the cutter and my legs went weak.
我可以活着通过就是奇迹
It was a miracle I survived the passage out here.
有两次我差点就死了
I nearly died at least twice.
Martin和Allen在船上
With Martin and Allen in the boat,
我需要你站在我这边
I’ll need you on my side.
光靠我一个?
Me against those two?
Will 我是世上最差劲的水手
Will, I’m the world’s worst sailor
我再也不会踏上另一条船
and I’ll not set foot in another boat ever.
我们逃走了 你会被绞死
So we escape, and you hang.
我会给你们仪器的
I’ll get you the instruments.
那好 你给我仪器吧
Well, you get me the instruments.
我不会让你们失望的
I won’t let you down.
我们的补给在哪里?
Where’s our supplies?
它们一定被风暴吹走了大半
They must have been blown a lot by the storm.
瞧 我一直在这边捡它们呢
They were, I’ve just been going around picking it up.
一条船上 两个女人 五个男人
Two women in a boat with five men
你们会夹在我们当中
you’ll be like knives between us.
你认为会怎么样?
How you thought it thru?
你认为你的小孩能坚持多久?
How long do you think the children will last out there?
总比在这里长
Longer than they will staying here.
你没得选择
You haven’t got any choice.
我们谁也离不开谁
You can’t leave without Will and he won’t leave without us.
我们今晚走
We leave tonight.
船都装好了 我们来找你们
And now, we’ll come for you when the cutter is loaded
你的小孩最好已经准备好
and you’d better be ready to pick up those children
长久的逃亡
of yours and run.
等到宵禁 你要确保
Wait till curfew. And you make sure
你的上尉抽不出空来
your lieutenant is too busy to be walking about
他应该睡得很死
and then he needs to sleep like the dead.
我确信你知道该怎么做
I’m sure you know how to do that.
走吧!
Now go!
Elizabeth!
Elizabeth!
别碰我 别碰任何东西
Don’t touch me, don’t touch anything.
回去后洗干净自己
Scrub yourself raw when you go.
就在今晚
It’s tonight.
只剩你一个女人和一群蠢蛋
Then it’ll just be you, the only woman jammed together
挤在一条船上
in a boat with a pack of fools.
上帝保佑你 Mary
God help you, Mary.
中士
Sergeant!
我得去喂奶了
I have to feed the baby.
去叫Mary
Get Mary.
去叫Mary
Get Mary.
水兵来了!我找不到Mary
Marines! I couldn’t get near Mary.
他们马上就追到了!
They’re a minute behind me!
快走!快走!
Go! Go!
-还有Mary ! -别管了 走吧!
– Not without Mary! – I don’t care. Come on!
快走!
Go!
要不就得绞死!快走!快走!
We go or we hang! Come on! Come on!
你们!跟上!
You! With me now!
-走吧!我不去了! -你会害了她
– Go then! But not with me! – You’re useless to her dead.
她不会死的 你一去就死定了
They won’t know her part in it, but they know yours.
快上来!
Now come on!
-快走!快走! -别 别 Will!
– Go! Go! – No, no Will!
你也上来!
You coming too!
快上来!快上来!
Come on! Come on!
走吧
Come
使劲!
Come on!
-Will! -Mary!Mary!
– Will! – Mary! Mary!
等等!
Wait!
Will!
Will!
你是不是特害怕我上来?
Too scared to have a ‘knife’ in the boat are you?
我找不到你 真的!
I couldn’t get through. I tried!
快趴下!快趴下!
Get down! Get down!
装弹♥药♥!
Reload!
好了
Come on.
别害怕 有我在
Don’t be frightened. I’m with you.
Cox!你来干什么?
Cox! What the hell are you doing here?
我在控制方向 我能帮你们
I’m holding the boat. I can help you.
留下我!
Get off me!
-帮帮我! -起来!
– Help me! – Get up!
-留下我! -别管他!
– Get off me! – Let go!
把他扔下去!
Throw him overboard!
下集预告
玛丽·布莱恩特的奇险旅程 下
没她(指帆船)可不行
We’ll take her in.
你做到了!你带我们逃跑了
You did it! You got us away.
干得好 孩子 干得好
Well done, son. Well done.
我们会塞住这破洞
We’ll cork her up
她很适合载我们历尽艰辛安全回家
then she’ll be fit to take us through hell and back.
“历尽艰辛”?我们要去哪里?
‘Hell and back’? Where are we going?
帝汶岛 就在北边
Timor. Just north of here.
三千五百英里远
Three and a half thousand miles.
今天走了多远 Will?
And how many miles today, Will?
大概四五英里
Four, maybe five.
除非您决定涉水追击 长官
Unless you plan to march across the water, sir
否则抓不回他们
we’ve lost them.
我们得另觅他法 中士
We’ll have to find another crossing, sergeant.
看看你!
Look at you!
有生以来第一次自♥由♥奔跑!
Running free for the first time in your life!
我们不是囚犯
We’re not convicts.
我们正在回欧洲的路上
We’re on our way back to Europe.
你们最好能说出自己的底细
So you’d better start reciting who you are.
我们可以假扮成船员
We could be ship’s crew.
给你一分钟想想
You’d give yourself away in a minute.
你做小偷以前是干什么的?
What were you before you turned thief?
我天生就是个小偷
I’ve never been anything else.
我一直想当一个牧师
I’ve always fancied a parson’s life.
想好了 我叫Elizabeth Mary Parker
Well, I’m ‘Elizabeth Mary Parker’.
来自巴斯的Parker家族

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!