再进行一轮射击 我们就没弹♥药♥可用了
One more round and we’ll be out of it altogether.
Ryan中士
Sergeant Ryan,
你有下命令让他们休息吗?
did you give orders for the men to stand to?
没有 长官
No, sir.
别让那些女人穿的像个乞丐
Get these women out of their rags,
给她们穿好点
and properly dressed
我可不想让那些男人乱来
I won’t have the men distracted.
非常不幸 长官 女人的衣服
Unfortunately, sir, ‘women’s clothing’ is also
也和弹♥药♥一起留在了朴次茅斯
sitting on Portsmouth quayside along with our ammunition.
但是 如果他们真的乱来的话
But if the women serve to distract the male prisoners
那么两次疏忽就相互抵消了 长官
the two oversights might cancel each other out,sir.
那么 我有主意了 怎么让女人穿好点
Well, I have an idea how we may clothe the women.
全体解散!
Dismiss!
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
噢 亲爱的 在海上就不要那么讲究了
Oh, dear. And these are nothing to the seas
我们还要在这里呆很久呢
we’re going to be traveling through.
别担心 你的腿很快会适应海上旅行的
Don’t worry, you’ll soon get your legs.
我学会走路之前一直呆在渔船上
I’ve been in fishing boats from before I could walk
我腿脚好得很
nothing wrong with my legs.
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我只做错过一次 长官
I did wrong just once, sir.
我实在太饿了
I was starving,
我知道这不被允许 但是
I know it was wrong but
仅靠发来的食物我无法生存下去
and I can’t survive on the food we’re given
船舱里恶劣的环境让我生病
and the foulness of the hold makes me ill
我还害怕那些男人
and I’m scared of the men,
他们满脑子邪恶的欲望
and their wicked desires.
如果我有你用得着的地方
If there was a way you could use me.
我会洗衣服
Your clothes washed and cared for
我会打扫船舱 我只要新鲜空气
your cabin cleaned, in return for fresh air
和你桌子上的剩饭剩菜就够了
and food from your table.
求你了 长官 我叫Mary 长官
Please, sir. It’s Mary, sir.
我听说其他军官正在安排此事
I’ve heard of other officers making such arrangement.
他们也许能帮到你
They may well have.
您是要用这个给那些妓♥女♥穿吗 长官?
Is this what you mean to dress the whores in, sir?
好极了
Perfect.
你找他帮你?
Favors from that one?
你还不如让死人放屁呢
You’re more likely to get a fart out of dead man.
你说了你是在渔船上长大的没?
Did you say you knew your way around a fishing boat?
是东风
An east wind
看老天的样子 是要变天了
From the look sky it’ll change for the worse
会有暴风雨
A storm.
暴风雨来了?可机会没来
A storm? Not a chance.
只有一个办法 Thomas
There’s only one cure for that, Thomas.
你需要趴到一根横梁上
You need to find a tree to sit under.
这样你就能免费到达植物湾
A free passage to Botany Bay!
每一天都是节假日
Every day a high day and holiday
没有甲板 没有船舱 更不用交税
no board and lodging, no taxes!
我们谁不争着抢着要啊!
Who of us wouldn’t have volunteered for this!
我叫Claude 你好 Tom
My name is Claude, Hey, Tom.
我真的说过吗?
I said it, didn’t I?
我一点都不喜欢
I don’t really love it.
抓住我
Hold me.
现在机会来了 Mary
Now’s your chance, Mary.
如果你想生下这个孩子
If you want to get that baby
你就得有所放弃
you’ll offer to sell what you seek.
不要等什么军官了 水手也行
Don’t wait for an officer, any sailor will do.
抓住机会 Mary
Take what’s on offer, Mary
孩子需要吃的喝的 还有新鲜的空气
food, drink and fresh air for your baby.
-你怎么会知道? -我都生过两个孩子了
– How did you know? – I’ve had two of my own.
他是谁?
Who was he?
狱船的监狱长
A gaoler, in the prison hulk.
不和他上♥床♥我就得饿死
He was share his bed or starve.
那就忍♥心让你的孩子遭这罪
And you’ll share this wretched world with his child.
我绝不会让我的孩子受罪
My child will not live like this.
如果你真这么想的话
As if you can help it.
就趁现在!机不可失啊!
Here! For the ride of your life!
Mary!老天有没有跟你说
Mary! Did the sky tell you anything about how long
这鬼天气什么时候结束?
this camp weather would be traveling with us?
Mary!
Mary!
有人落水了 就在下面 长官
She’s drowning. Down here, sir.
坚持住 Mary!
Come on, Mary!
谁来帮帮我!
Somebody help me!
坚持住 Mary!
Come on Mary!
这里!在这里!
Here! Over here!
嘿 就是你 Elizabeth
Hey, you there. Elizabeth.
有什么想说的没?
It there any word?
你只有一个办法
There’s only one cure for what you’ve got
你们俩得趴在同一根横梁上
you both need to lie under the same tree.
我说
Here
你的声音让我感到很舒服
your readings were such a comfort to us.
我能再听听你读书的声音吗?
Could I hear a few words from the good book?
就是这本能让人远离痛苦的书?
About turning away from weakness?
把它放回去 给我挠一下
Put it back, and give them a scratch yet.
她就睡在地板上?
And she sleeps on the floor?
我关心的是她受到损友的影响
What concerns me is the influence of bad company
她对这个世界一无所知
she knows nothing of the world.
她不过只是个天真的女孩子
She’s no more than an innocent child.
一个相当好的发展对象
A rather well developed one.
跟我说说 她犯了什么罪?
And just remind me, what was her crime?
他偷了一顶软帽
The theft of a bonnet
还有一些钱
and some money.
倘若把她同他们分开来管教
If she were isolated from the others,
改过自新指日可待
reform is a very strong possibility.
你想把她留在你那里?
You mean to keep her in your cabin?
倘若我们能拯救哪怕其中一个
If we can save just one of them,
也是件功德
it must be worth the effort.
非常好 我预祝你马到成功
Very well, the arrangement has my blessing.
但是一艘船就是一个小社会
But a ship is a very small village.
你得做好最坏的打算
You should be prepared for some
别人指不定怎么看你
to think the worst of you.
我会保持对婚姻的忠诚
I remain a faithfully married man,
而她会我的管教下循规蹈矩
and the girl will remain an innocent under my charge.
你把我的壁橱大变样了
You have transformed my cupboard.
对我来说这就是皇宫 长官
It’s palace to me, sir.
-这就是植物湾吗? -是的
– Is this Botany Bay? – Yes
根据Cook的描述 这是草地 这是溪流
according to Cook’s account. Meadows, streams
在我们种植作物之前
There’ll be wild game and fish to feed us
我们可以靠打猎和捕鱼来获取食物
before our own crops begin.
-这就是我们的航线吗? -是的
– And this is our voyage? – Yes.
我们现在在这里
And we’re here.
下一个港口是里约热内卢
(巴西东南部海港城市)
Rio de Janeiro is our next haven
然后是开普敦 最后一个停靠港
(南非立法首都 三个首都之一)
then on to Cape Town, our last port of call.
我们应该互相依靠 庆幸自己
We should count ourselves blessed to be
能够参与这场伟大的冒险当中
part of such an adventure.
难以置信
Imagine the ingenuity:
十一艘船将在世界遥远的另一边
Eleven ships rendezvousing at a pin point
只有针尖大小的地方会合
on the far side of the world.
我们应该继续上课
We should continue with your lessons.
你爱你的妻子吗?
Do you love your wife
你有孩子吗?
do you have any children?
没有 我们还没这荣幸
No, we are not blessed in that way.
你为何这么问?
Why do you ask?
该上课了
Lessons.
只有你那上尉才能想到这馊主意
Only your Lieutenant would dream of torturing us
来折磨我们
with dresses like these.
上帝都不知道我们穿的什么东西
And we’re sharing them with God knows what.
你们挤在那么点地方
Jammed together in that tiny cabin
他还没有发现你怀孕了
and he still hasn’t noticed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!