并且分享这恶事
and share this hell.
那么你还是要告诉老爷吗
Then surely you must tell the master?
我现在不能离开他们
I can’t leave them now.
我会写信给他 坚持让他来这里
I shall write to him and insist upon his coming down here.
就算他不来
But even if he chooses to ignore me,
没有他的帮助 我也知道怎么救孩子
with or without his help, I think I know how we can save them.
怎么样 小姐
Yes, miss?
他们肯定是被逼接受的
They must be made to admit what is happening.
只要孩子们嘴里说出一句真话
One word -one word -of the truth from these children
我们就可以永远驱逐这些鬼魂
and we can cast out those devils forever.
希望你是对的 小姐
I pray to God you’re right, miss.
轻一点…孩子们在听呢
Softly… The children are listening.
好象他滑倒的时候伤到了他的头
He had a wound on his head as if he’d slipped.
忘不了他的眼睛 那双睁着的眼睛
Can’t forget his eyes. They were open.
当他的脚步轻轻走进 我应该说些什么
What shall I say when his feet enter softly,
把他坟墓的印记留在地板上
leaving the marks of his grave on my floor?
吻我 吻我
Kiss me, kiss me,
吻我 吻我 吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me.
看看孩子们
Look at the children.
看看孩子们
Look at the children.
你弄疼我了
You’re hurting me.
孩子们在看着
The children are watching.
孩子们在看着呢
The children are watching.
孩子们在看着
The children are watching!
他们没教你吗 进来之前先敲门
Haven’t they taught you? Knock before you enter!
进来之前先敲门
Knock before you enter!
进来之前先敲门 进来之前先敲门
Knock before you enter! Knock before you enter!
进来之前先敲门
Knock before you enter!
进来之前先敲门 进来之前先敲门
Knock before you enter! Knock before you enter!
进来之前先敲门 进来之前先敲门
Knock before you enter! Knock before you enter!
爱我 爱我 爱我
Love me, love me, love me
爱我 爱我
Love me, love me!
-昆特死了 -死了
-Quint is dead. -Dead?
弗洛拉
Flora!
弗洛拉
Flora!
有人在花♥园♥里散步
Somebody’s walking in the garden.
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯 你刚才在干什么
Miles, what were you doing?
-什么时候 -你在看那座塔
-When? -You were looking at the tower.
-你看到东西了 -当然
– You saw something. -Of course.
-你看见什么了 -只有你呀 吉登斯小姐
-What did you see? -Only you, Miss Giddens.
-我在等你 -等我
-I was waiting for you. -Waiting?
我知道你会看外面 你不想知道为什么吗
Oh, I knew you’d look out. Don’t you want to know why?
我告诉你真正的原因
I’ll tell you the real, true reason.
-但我怀疑你是否能理解 -我会试试
-But I wonder if you’ll understand? -I’ll try.
那么 让我回到床上去吧 假如你不那么乖戾
Well, put me back to bed, then. If you’re not too cross?
-你易怒吗 -是的
-Are you cross? -Yes, I am.
我想也是 来吧 我会在上♥床♥的时候告诉你
I thought you would be. Come on, I’ll tell you when I’m in bed.
-那么现在…-什么事
-Well now… -Yes?
为了换换花样 我想你认为我很坏
I wanted you to think me bad for a change.
换换花样
For a change?
我觉得我成无聊鬼了
Well, I thought I might be becoming a bore.
迈尔斯 告诉我真♥相♥
Miles, tell me the truth.
但我告诉你了 好孩子总是有点无聊 对吧
But I am. I mean, good children do get a bit boring, don’t they?
所以我想 为什么不晚上出去
So I thought, Why not go out for the night
光着脚闲逛
and wander about in my bare feet?
这是个吓人的事情 对吗
It was a shocking thing to do, wasn’t it?
是的 非常吓人
Yes, very shocking.
那是我们的计划 我和弗洛拉一起安排的
Well, that was our plan. Flora and I arranged it together.
我们咯咯的笑 我确信你能听到我们的声音
We giggled so. I was sure you must have heard us.
是的 我…
Yes, I…
我确实听到了什么
I did hear something.
我告诉她到窗户底下去
I told her to go over to the window.
而你一定会探出头看见我
Then you’d be bound to look out and see me.
弗洛拉也变坏了
Flora’s been bad as well.
迈尔斯 你在枕头底下藏了什么
Miles, what are you hiding under your pillow?
我没有藏什么 只是给它保暖
I’m not hiding it. I’m keeping it warm.
我今早找到的 我的一只鸽子
I found it this morning. One of my pigeons.
我不能把它丢在外边吧
I couldn’t, could I, leave it out there alone?
但是 迈尔斯…
But, Miles…
它的脖子
Its neck.
-它看起来好像…-好像有人扭断了它
-It looks as though… -Someone had broken it.
是的 可怜的家伙 我明天早上会埋了它的
Yes, poor thing. I’ll bury it tomorrow.
吻别吧 吉登斯小姐
Kiss me good night, Miss Giddens.
你在给你姐姐写信 吉登斯小姐
Are you writing to your sister, Miss Giddens?
不是 迈尔斯 给你叔叔写信
No, Miles, to your uncle.
我知道你最终会这么做
I knew you would, finally.
对吗
Did you?
我猜你会告诉他 我是个邪恶的孩子
I suppose you’re telling him what a wicked boy I’ve been?
部分是关于你的 是的
It concerns you in part, yes.
别忘记代我向他问好
Well, do be sure and give him my love.
迈尔斯 这不是弗洛拉经常唱的调子吗
Miles, isn’t that the tune that Flora’s always singing?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
弗洛拉在哪儿
Where’s Flora?
她不在这儿吗
Isn’t she here?
我弹点别的曲子好吗
Shall I play you something else?
弗洛拉
Flora?
弗洛拉
Flora!
格罗斯太太 弗洛拉不见了
Mrs Grose! Mrs Grose, Flora, she’s gone!
迈尔斯计划得很漂亮
Miles planned it beautifully.
是的 很聪明 快 我们必须找到她
Yes, it was very clever. Quick, we must find her!
-去哪儿 -野餐的湖边
-Where? -By the lake where we picnic,
看见杰茜尔小姐的地方
where we saw Miss Jessel.
-你瞧 她划走了船 -就一个人 那个孩子
-You see, she’s taken the boat. -All alone? That child?
她不是一个人 她现在不是个孩子
She’s not alone, and at such times, she’s not a child.
她是个很老 很老的女人
She’s an old, old woman.
-弗洛拉 -你在这儿
-Flora. -Oh, there you are.
我觉得有人在看着我
I thought someone was watching me.
那你觉得那是谁
And who did you think it was?
怎么 吉登斯小姐 你出门没戴帽子
Why, Miss Giddens, you came out without your hat.
你也是
So did you.
-你怎么到这里来的 亲爱的 -坐船
-How did you get here, dear? -In the boat.
小姐 吉登斯小姐
Miss! Miss Giddens!
你什么时候学会划船的
And when did you learn to row, Flora?
迈尔斯教我的
Miles taught me.
你为什么到这里来
Why did you come here?
我常来这里 当我想跳舞或独处时
I always come here, when I want to dance, when I want to be alone.
是谁给你的那个音乐盒
And who gave you that music box?
-我想不起来了 -吉登斯小姐
-I don’t think I remember. -Miss Giddens!
是的 我想起来了 是格罗斯太太
Oh, yes, I do, it was Mrs Grose.
-不是 不是的 -不是吗 亲爱的吉登斯小姐
-No, it was not. -Wasn’t it, Miss Giddens, dear?
我的宝贝儿 杰茜尔小姐在哪儿
And where, my pet, is Miss Jessel?
她在哪儿 弗洛拉
Where is she, Flora?
吉登斯小姐
Miss Giddens!
她在哪儿 你知道你能看见她
Where is she? You know you can see her!
-小姐 -看 弗洛拉 看 那边
-Miss! -Look, Flora, look! There!
-你能看见她的 -我看不见 看不见
-You know you can see her! -I can’t! I can’t!
承认吧 她在这里 你能看见她的
Admit it! She’s there! You know you can see her!
-我不能 我不能 -但是 你看 她就在这儿
-I can’t! I can’t! -But look, she’s there!
-吉登斯小姐 我很害怕 -停手 小姐
-Miss Giddens, I’m frightened! -Stop it, miss.
但是你能看见她 你一定能
But you can see her! You must!
安静 亲爱的 她不在这儿 她怎么会在
Hush, hush, dear, hush. She isn’t there. How could she be?
她死了 安静地埋葬了 亲爱的
She’s dead and buried. Hush, dear.
我什么也看不见 我从未看见过什么
I can’t see anything! I’ve never seen anything!
你真残酷 你真坏
You’re cruel, you’re wicked!
我讨厌你 我讨厌你 我讨厌你
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
-弗洛拉 -把我从她身边带走
-Flora! -Take me away from her!
她真是残酷 带我走 请带我走
She’s cruel. Take me away! Please take me away!
别看她 她吓死了我
Don’t look at her, don’t look at her! She frightens me so!
安静 宝贝儿 来
Hush, dear. Come on.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章牧羊女大冒险
下一篇文章骄傲
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!