奥托死了! 你tmd干什么?
Otto is fuckin’ dead! What the fuck are you doing?!
奥托死了!
Otto is fuckin’ dead!
定位!320!320!哈!
Set! 320! 320! Hut!
啊!
Ugh!
我左边,90-tiger,x-slant 准备好了吗?冲!
I-left, 90-tiger, x-slant, On one, Ready? Break!
跑!
Hut!
啊!哦!
Ugh! Ooh!
分左,68,z-走.
Split left, 68, Z-go,
你准备接球.嘿,猪头! 啊?
You the man, Hey, butthead! – Huh?
你接球! 我接球?
You the man! – Me the man?
准备好了?加油!
On one, Ready? Break!
390! 390! 开始!
390! 390! Hut!
啊!
Ugh!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
哈德森!快滚过来! 快过来!
Hudson! Get your ass off the field! Get your ass off the field!
我靠!哈德森! 别在我的比赛里面搅和了.
Goddamn it! Hudson, get your ass out of my game!
你屁都接不住!
You couldn’t catch a cold!
龙女,我们他妈的要钱,
A’ight, Dragon Lady, we want that fuckin’ money,
我们要钱.
We want that doughnut money,
哦,好,爸爸.. 哇..哇..哇..
Oh! OK, papa-san,,, – Whoa, whoa, whoa,
我们要钱.
,,,we want that doughnut money,
我们不是在说笑,hi-ho先生.
We ain’t fuckin’ around, Mr, Hi-Ho,
这不是件很复杂的事情.
Look, this fuckin’ thing, it ain’t that complicated,
你给我们所有的钱,你的头就不会被枪射.
You give us all the fuckin’ money, you won’t get shot in the head,
好吗? 你有3秒钟.
A’ight? You got three seconds,
你..你有他妈的3秒, 好吧?1,2,3,你懂吗?
You,,, You got three fucking seconds, a’ight? One, two, three, You understand?
我们要钱!我数1,2...
We want that doughnut money! – I’m a count uno, and two and,,,
他的手指头在我鼻子里面!
His fingers are way the fuck up my nose!
把指头拿出来!
Get your fingers out my man’s nose!
咖啡?
Cafe?
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ash!
让阳光照射在 所有的夜晚
Let it shine on – All night
让阳光照射在 来吧,现在,让你的.
Let it shine on – Come on, now, let your
灯塔的光. 让它
Light from the lighthouse – Let it
照在我身上.
Shine on me
哦,让它,照在.
Oh, let it – Shine on
来吧,让他, 照在
Come on, let it – Shine on
我需要你让你的 灯塔的灯光
I need you to let your – Light from the lighthouse
让它照在我身上.
Let it shine on me
让它照在我身上. 照在
Let it shine on me – Shine on
让它照在我身上. 照在.
Let it shine on me – Shine on
让它照在我身上. 照在.
Let it shine on me – Shine on
你得让它照在我身上, 照在.
You got to let it shine on me – Shine on
当你在黑暗中行走, 照在
When you’re walkin’ in darkness – Shine on
你得让它发光 照在
You gotta let it shine – Shine on
如果你想看见光线, 你得让他照在
If you want to see the light You gotta let it shine
你得让它照在
You’ve got to let it shine
你得让它照在. 喔!
You’ve got to let it shine Whoo!
来吧,阳光,yes! 来吧!阳光!
Come on, shine, yes! Come on, shine
来吧,阳光!
Come on, shine
你得努力让它发光
You’ve got to come on and let it shine
yeah,帮我让它发光.
Yeah, help me let it shine
让它发光
Let it shine
阳光!
Shine!
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah
嘿,让它发光 照在.
Hey, let it shine – Shine on
让它发光, 照在
Let it shine – Shine on
让它发光, 照在
Let it shine – Shine on
让灯塔的光
Let the light from the lighthouse
发光...
Shine,,,
照在..
On,,,
我..身上.
Me,,,!
让它照在我身上. yeah!
Let it shine on me Yeah!
我知道你们都记得当摩西下山的时候
I know you all remember that when Moses came down the mountain
带着上帝的信息, 从西奈山峰下来.
carrying the Word of God, come down that Sinai peak,
他抓着他们以色列人的红手 是的!
he caught them lsraelites red-handed, – Yes!
他抓他们干什么?
What’d he catch ’em doin’?
他抓着他们崇拜.
He caught ’em worshippin’
一个金色的小牛. 是!
a golden calf, – Yes!
他抓着他们崇拜.
He caught ’em worshippin’
一个假冒的神.
a false god,
他抓住衰落的以色列人
He caught them lsraelites in decline,
衰落!
In decline!
摩西怎么做的,当他看到
What did Moses do when he saw those,,,
衰落,倒♥退♥,无知的罪人?
declinin’, backslidin’, never-mindin’ sinners?
他做了什么?
What did he do?
摩西愤怒之中重击了那些罪人! 是的,他是这样做的!
Mosses smote those sinners in his wrath! Yes, he did!
你们都知道"重击"是什么吗?
Y’all know what “smote” is?
我重击,你重击,他重击, 我们都重击了!
I smite, you smite, he smites, we done smote!
给予重击是爬上顶部!
To smite is to go upside the head!
因为有时侯,兄弟姐妹, 那是唯一的出路!
Because sometimes, brothers and sisters, that’s the only way!
唯一的出路,
The only way,
给予重击是提醒我们得制止衰落
To smite is to remind we got to stop that decline
还有回到万能的神的面前.
and scramble back up to the face of the Almighty God!
阿门! 而不是崇拜
Amen! – lnstead of worshippin’
那个金牛,那个在垃圾岛屿上的俗世的废物.
that golden calf, that earthly trash on that garbage island,
那个虚幻世界的垃圾岛屿 出...路...耶..
That garbage island in the shadowland, wa-a-ay,,,
天国的出路.
way outside the Kingdom of God!
那个垃圾岛屿, 那些乌鸦享受着
That garbage island, where scavenger birds feast
该死的堕落者的骨头!
on the bones of the backslidin’ damned!
所以.. 让我们祈祷,
And so,,, let us pray,
我亲爱的女士,我希望我们第一次排练 不会是在不合适的时间.
My dear lady, I do so hope this is not an inopportune time for our first practice,
有人死了吗?
Somebody die?
能再说一次么?哦!
I beg your pardon? Oh!
不,不,不, 不,我还没丧生.
No, no, no, No, I’m not bereaved,
虽然你好心这么询问, 但是这灵车只是革交通工具
Though it is so kind of you to inquire, The hearse is simply a vehicle
能足够宽敞装下我团体的成员.
commodious enough to accommodate all the members of our ensemble,
当然我们的乐器也人为的小型化了.
And, of course, our instruments contrived in an age ignorant of miniaturization,
请允许我介绍我的朋友们, 我的同僚们,
Allow me to introduce my friends, my colleagues,
这些充满热情,很投入的音乐家们,
these devoted and passionate musicians,
别在房♥间吸烟.
Ain’tno smokin’ in this house
哦 对不起.
Oh, Sorry,
你怎么认为,将军? 有什么问题吗?
What do you think, General? Present any problems?
很好,先生们,我们为什么不再一起商量下计划呢?
Good then, Gentlemen, why don’t we crowd around and go over the plan?
先生们,这是强盗-皇后号♥,赌博巢穴, 全是现金,
Gentlemen, this is the Bandit Queen, Gambling den, Cash cow,
密西西比的罪恶三角洲, 我们的焦点!
Sodom of the Mississippi Delta and the focus of our little exercise,
这是果园街,
Here is Orchard Street,
这里是玛娜.曼森的住宿.
Here is the residence of Marva Munson,
你们刚见过的迷人的女士.
the charming lady whom you all met moments ago,
先生们.我肯定你们都注意到了
Gentlemen, I’m sure you’re all aware
那个密西西比的立法官,他的才智,他的立法机构,
that the Solons of the state of Mississippi, to wit, its legislature,
已经法令禁止赌博机构建立在
have decreed that no gaming establishment shall be erected
在这片土地的范围内.
within its borders upon dry land,
他们也许,然而,法律漂浮不定,
They may, however, legally float,
当赌博行为限制了那些船只,没有这样的制约
While the gambling activity is restricted to these riverboats, no such restrictions
实施在这些愚蠢的现金生意的附属功能上.
apply to the functions ancillary to this cash-besotted business,
这个赌场的办公室,保险室,
The casino’s offices, locker rooms,
用于烹饪,清洁,还有最重要的, 就是账房♥,
facilities to cook and clean, and, most importantly, its counting houses,
这些钱财仓库都被加强保密, 并且保安严密.
the reinforced, secret, super-secure repositories of the lucre,
可能所有都要考虑到,无论怎样,
may all be situated,,, wherever,
伽文,"通天树"在哪里? 说什么?
Gawain, where is “wherever”? – Say what?
钱在哪里? 哦,
Where’s the money? – Oh,
ok,看,在每次换班的最后,
OK, look, At the end of every shift,
赌博老板带着钱箱下到到船的货仓,
pit boss brings the cash down to the hold of the ship in a locked cashbox,
然后每天一次将钱移到账房♥.
and once a day all the cash is moved down to the countin’ room,
那账房♥又在哪里呢?
Andwhere isthe counting room
啊...正是你指的那个方块那里.
Uh,,, it be right there in that square where you pointin’,
还有什么, 鞭打一只如果还没有死的马
And what, to flog a horse that if not dead
那将是致命的危险, 这个小方块有表现出来吗?
is at this point in mortal danger of expiring, does this little square represent

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!