上帝啊,我有麻烦了. 哦,上帝,真的
Lord, I’m troubled Oh, Lord, by my soul
我的上帝,但是当我在天国起来, 上帝.
My Lord, but when I get up in the Kingdom, Lord
我不想再有麻烦.
I won’t be troubled no more
哦,上帝,我有麻烦了. 上帝啊,我有麻烦了.
Oh, Lord, I’m troubled – Lord, I’m troubled
上帝啊,我有麻烦了.
Lord, I’m troubled
(tv)哦.你要十字蛋糕吗? 不,只是个解释
(TV) Oh, would you like a hot cross bun? – No, just an explanation.
马上就来!
Coming up!
哦西我要一点可可豆, 嗨,乔治
Ouisie, I’ll take some cocoa. – Hi, George.
有什么事情?
What’s goin ‘ on?
乔治! 他们怎么进来的?
George! How did they get in here?!
(沙哑的笑)
(raucous laughter)
你那是什么,伽文? 没什么,妈妈.
What you got there, Gawain? – Why, nothin’, Mama,
屁的个没什么! 你弄了只狗!
Nothin’, my ass! You got a dog there!
不是的,妈妈, 一只肮脏,吵闹的有害的狗
No, Mama, – A filthy, noisy little pest of a puppy dog
还会在房♥子你到处拉屎! 他不会的,妈妈!
gonna shit all over the house! – He won’t shit in the house, Mama,
我会训练他,我保证. 我会把他训练好!
I’m gonna train him, I promise, I’ll train him real good!
我会把你训练的很好!
I’m gonna train you real good!
你等你♥爸♥爸回来,他会拳打脚踢的.
You wait till your daddy get home, He gonna lay into you proper!
不要,妈妈!求你了,妈妈!我爱你!
No, Mama! Please, Mama! I love you!
你♥爸♥爸会踹你屁♥股♥!
Your daddy gonna kick yo’ ass!
妈妈打伽文的屁♥股♥!
Mama’s whuppin’ Gawain’s ass!
妈妈你不用皮带吗?
Ain’t you gonna use the strap, Mama?
我爱你,妈妈, 我对不起,妈妈,我爱你.
I love you, Mama, I’m sorry, Mama, I love you,
是的,我会替狗插屁♥股♥还有所有的事,妈妈.
Yeah, I’ll wipe the dog’s ass and everything, Mama,
我会训练他去厕所大便,妈妈.
I’ll train him to shit in the toilet, Mama,
我会替狗插屁♥股♥还有所有的事,妈妈. 你在干什么?
I’ll wipe his ass and everything, Mama, – What you doin’?
你拿着我的枕头干什么?
What you doin’ with my pillow?
没什么,妈妈, 我只是来拿...
Nothin’, ma’am, I just came down to get a,,,
啊,你惹怒我了!
Ugh! – I’m displeased with you!
是..但是... 像你这样的孩子
Yeah, but,,, – Fine colored boy like you
给我滚回楼下去. 啊!
fallin’ in with that trash downstairs! – Ugh!
现在,我知道你妈妈教的不是这样!
Now, I know your mama taught you better than that!
我做不到, 她让我想起了我妈妈.
I can’t do it, She remind me of my mama,
你看,兄弟.. 这不符合规矩.
Look, man,,, – Why, this is most irregular,
你们这些混♥蛋♥再抽一次.
,,,y’all muthafuckas just gonna have to draw straws again,
等等.你得负起责任,年轻人.
Wait a minute, You’ve got to accept your responsibilities, young man,
开枪杀了那老女人.
and shoot that old lady,
嘿,兄弟,操你,还有你的肠子!
Hey, man, fuck you and your irritated bowel!
必须开枪
Must shoot,
看这里,这再简单不过了.
Now, look here, it’s the easiest thing in the world,
就把她的脑袋当做甜瓜, 把枪当做切瓜器.
Just pretend her head’s a casaba melon and the gun is a melon baller,
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么啊? 切瓜器?
What the fuck are you talkin’ about? A melon baller?
兄弟,你去做. 哦,那不和规矩.
Look, man, you do it, – Oh, this is most irregular,
现在,看好,同等权利也有同等的责任.
Now, look, with equal rights comes equal responsibility,
我看潘凯克先生是对的. 我们不能再抽签了..
I’m afraid Mr, Pancake is correct, We cannot draw straws again,
如果你要当懦夫可以就请求免除. 这样会失去信用,
The exercise would lose all credibility if you show the loser can simply beg off,
必须开枪.
Must shoot,
嘿,兄弟 对你们来说,她只是个老女人.
Hey, look, man, she’s just an old colored lady to you,
来吧,你来做.
Come on, man, you do it,
你这个留鼻涕的懦夫 你说我什么?
Why, you sniveling little coward, – What did you say to me?
留鼻涕的懦夫. 你这个罗嗦的混♥蛋♥.
Sniveling little coward, – You whiny muthafucka,
我就用这枪捅你的臭屁♥眼♥.
I will come up yo’ stankin’, irritated asshole with this gun
让你肠子打结,混♥蛋♥!
and give you a lead colonic, muthafucka!
你以为你吓唬我啊? 你个啜泣臭小子
You think you scare me, you mewling punk?
你吓唬不倒我, 布尔.科拉还有他的狗都吓唬不了我!
You don’t scare me, Bull Connor and all his dogs didn’t scare me!
像个男人样,
Now, be a man,
操你! 你没得操啊!?
You fuck! You ain’t no fuckin’ man!
哦,这真不幸. 像个男人.
Oh, my, this is most distressin’, – Be a man!
操你! 操一个60岁的猪!
You ain’t no fuckin’ man! Fuckin’ a 60-year-old with pigtails!
你个混♥蛋♥小杂种! 曼腾才53!
Why, you bastard punk! Mountain Girl is 53!
她对付你绰绰有余! 哦,是吗?
She could ride your ass to jelly! – Oh, yeah?!
啊...
(both grunting)
先生们,拜托! 我看见维吉尼亚的臀部了.
Gentlemen, please! – I seen Virginia hams
我宁愿操那白女.
I’d rather stick my dick in than that big ol’ white chick!
(枪响)
(gunshot)
哦,我的天啊.
Oh, my God,
哦,不.
Oh, no,
哦.我的天.
Oh, my,
我想他被打中了. 哦,不
I think he’s hit, – (Lump) Oh, no,
我查查他的颈动脉
I’ll just check the carotid artery,
这不是好消息. 他死了,教授?
That’s a negative, – Is he dead, Professor?
哦,肯定他死了,兰谱, 我刚检查了他的颈动脉.
Oh, sure he’s dead, Lump, I just checked his carotid artery,
这都乱套了.
(Dorr) Well, this is most irregular,
我们需要大袋子.
We shall need a Hefty bag,
她在厨房♥,
She is in the kitchen,
你们溜出去,趁我和他谈话分散她的注意力.
You steal out with the carcass while I dazzle her with conversation,
我亲爱的曼森太太, 我和我的伙计们讲了你的提议.
My dear Mrs, Munson, I have outlined your position with my colleagues,
我现在来告诉你我们集体的决议.
and I now return to you to render our collective verdict,
我们进行了激烈的讨论,空气都 几乎凝固了.
There was much spirited discussion and an atmosphere of frank give-and-take,
有几个人刚开始被你的提议惊骇到.
Some of our number were initially appalled at your proposal
叫我们退钱回去, 有一些就善于接受点.
that we simply return the money, Some were more receptive,
我不在乎他们接受还是不接受!
I don’t care if they was receptive or not!
那态度,太太,就是我们讨论的要素.
And that attitude, madam, was a factor in our discussions,
对一个男人来说,我必须说他们 对前途很失望
To a man, I must say they were devastated at the prospect
因为不能像他们各自的慈善机构做贡献.
of not being able to contribute to their respective charities,
那很羞愧, 那确实.
Well, that is a shame, – lndeed,
但是在最后, 你的成功了.
but at the end of the day, your position prevailed,
所以我们决定退还钱,一文不剩,
So we have decided to return the money, every last cent of it,
而且参加星期天的祷告, 而不是将我们剩下的日子
and attend Sunday services, rather than spend the remainder of our days
浪费在密西西比男人技劳所里面.
wastin’ away at the Mississippi Men’s Correctional Facility,
(砰)
(thud)
可是那是一些人最开始的优先选择.
Though that was the original preference of some,
(啊)
(grunts)
你不帮忙去运尸体吗?
You are not assistin’ with the cadaver,
哦,不需要.
Oh, no need,
只要搬到桥那里, 很容易.
Just chuck it off the bridge, Easiest thing in the world,
我只是清理下这里.
I’m just cleanin’ up here, – (door shuts)
哦!他们已经回来了
Oh! That’s them, Back already,
我把这些放到灵车上面去.
I’ll just go dump these in the hearse,
是的,最简单的事情.
Yeah, easiest thing in the world,
将军!
General!
没有多的份额,哈?
No extra share, huh?
(肚子咕噜)
(grunts/stomach rumbling)
曼腾? 伽斯?
Mountain? – Garth?
(喘气)
(gasps)
拉肚子,亲爱的? (窒息)
l,B,S,, dear? – (choking)
哦,来.
Oh, come
让我们回到.
Let us go back
到神那里
To God
回到神那里,来吧
Go back to God – Oh, come on
让我们回到神那里 让我们回到
Let’s go back to God – Let us go back
让我们回到神那里 来吧
Let’s go back to God – Come on
让我们回到神那里
Let’s go back to God
抬加斯过来.
Get Garth,
让我们回到
Let us go back
神那里
To God
回到神那里
Go back to God
好极了,我相信,终于, 我们有人去做这份工作.
Excellent, I believe, at last, we have the right man for the job,
(打鼾)
(snoring)
(歌♥"哭泣的玛丽")
(“Weeping Mary”)
(继续打鼾)
(continues snoring)
(他们钉死了救世主)
They crucified the Savior
(他们钉死了救世主)
They crucified the Savior
(他们钉死了救世主)
They crucified the Savior
(把他钉到了十字架上)
And nailed Him to the cross
(继续歌♥唱)
(song continues)
(布谷鸟叫)
(clock cuckoos)
(猫叫)
(cat screeches)
(雷声)
(thunderclaps)
这老女人比任何人想像的要可怕,
The old woman is a more formidable antagonist than one had imagined,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!