Home 冒险电影 爱在记忆消逝前(2017)

爱在记忆消逝前(2017)

0
爱在记忆消逝前(2017)

To Daniel Coleman.
我要直视他的眼睛
I need to look him straight in the eye.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God’s sake.
我不打算等到某个雪夜 让你最终坦白一切
I’m not going to wait for some snowy night for you to finally confess everything,
当你望向窗外 看着
As you look out the window at,
此句也出自詹姆斯·乔伊斯的短篇小说《往生者》
“雪花静谧地飘落着穿过宇宙”
“The snow falling faintly through the universe.”
哦 我真是厌倦了这套胡言乱语
Oh, I am so sick and tired of this nonsense.
他 丹 一直都在你心中
He was always there for you, Dan.
我不过是曾被当作备胎
I’ve only ever been second best.
你怎么敢用枪指着我?
How dare you point a gun at me?
带我去见他
Take me to him.
你想见丹?
You want to see Dan?
好的
Fine.
可以
Fine.
你这是干嘛?
What are you doing?
我要找出丹·科尔曼在哪里
I’m going to find out where Dan Coleman is,
即使他已经躺在坟墓里
Even if he’s in his grave,
我也要带你去见他
And I’m gonna take you to him.
是吗?
You will?
沙利文
Sullivan.
沙利文 – 当真?
Sullivan. – Really?

Hello.
苏珊?
Susan?
是我 你是哪里?
It’s me. Who’s speaking?
你绝对猜不出我是谁
You’ll never guess who this is.
你不能带着枪进去
You can’t go in there with a gun.
我觉得合适我就进
I’m going in as I see fit.

Fine.
可… 可以
F… fine.
可能会有一百个警♥察♥现身
A hundred cops will probably show up,
然后把我们全杀了
And kill us both,
不过随你便
But fine.
如果这是你想要的 这就会是你所得
If that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get.
需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
是的
Yes,
我们想来看看丹尼尔·科尔曼 麻烦
We’d like to see Daniel Coleman, please.
丹尼尔·科尔曼?
Daniel Coleman?
我想他是这儿的住户
I believe he’s a resident here.
你们在访客名单上吗?
Are you on the list?
我们只是老朋友
We’re just old friends.
刚巧路过
We’re just passing by.
稍等
Wait one moment.
你很友善
You’re very kind.
约翰
John,
她说等一下
She said to wait.
是你吗 科尔曼?
Is that you, Coleman?
谁?
Who?
丹尼尔·科尔曼
Daniel Coleman.
谁?
Who?
我 我
I, I,
我 我很抱歉
I, I’m so sorry.
我想我们走错房♥间了
I think we’ve got the wrong room.
我们很抱歉打搅了你
We’re so sorry to disturb you.
丹尼尔·科尔曼
Daniel Coleman.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
他在哪个房♥间?
Which room is his?
谁?
Who?
终于
Finally,
我们找到你了
We find you.
我一直想瞧瞧你长啥样
I’ve always wanted to see your face,
丹·科尔曼
Dan Coleman.
没事的
It’s all right.
别担心
It’s all right.
没子弹的
It’s not loaded.
但…
But…
没子弹?
It isn’t?
但 呃
But, uh,
我不是丹
I’m not Dan.
丹尼尔·科尔曼在哪儿?
Where’s Daniel Coleman?
你好 丹
Hello, Dan.
是他?
That’s him?
这是…
This is…
是我呀
It’s me.
我?
Me?
艾拉
It’s Ella.
艾拉·卡森
Ella Carson.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
两个陌生白人闯进我房♥间…
Two strange white folks walk into my room…
呃 这是我丈夫
Uh, this is my husband,
约翰·斯宾塞
John Spencer.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我才不管
I don’t care.
约翰·斯宾塞
John Spencer.
他是谁没区别
It don’t make no difference who he is.
请从这儿出去
Just get out of here.
你穿平角裤吗?
Do you wear boxers?
什么?
What?
你穿平角裤还是三角裤?
Do you wear boxers or briefs?
所以这就是你想知道的?
And this is what you want to know?
我想了解那个对平角裤的执念是从哪儿来的
I want to understand where this fixation with boxers comes from.
好吧
Fine.
行吧
Fine.
随便问
Ask away.
你穿平角裤还是三角裤?
Do you wear boxers or briefs?
我穿尿不湿
I wear diapers,
白仔
White boy.
现在 赶紧从这儿出去
Now, get on out of here.
艾拉什么?
Ella what?
你真的不记得我了
You really don’t remember me.
我不想记得你
I don’t want to remember you.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
该死从这鬼地方滚出去
Get the hell out this goddamn place.
射杀这狗♥娘♥养♥的 约翰
Shoot this son of a bitch, John.
但是没子弹
But it’s not loaded.
哦 天呐 有枪
Oh, my God, a gun.
各位 – 你们在干嘛?
Guys? – What are you doing?
他不记得我太太了 – 大家都没事吧?
He doesn’t remember my wife. – Is everybody okay?
请放心
It’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right.
它 它没子弹
It’s, it’s not loaded.
各位 我们走吧 – 你们得离开
Guys, let’s go. – You gotta go.
那 他是个英语教师 – 两位
It, he’s an English teacher. – Guys.
我们走吧 – 他不危险
Let’s go. – He’s not dangerous.
好了
It’s fine.
呃 先生 你得出去 – 没事了
Uh, sir, you’re gonna have to go. – It’s okay.
你得离开
You’re gonna have to go.
我们没报♥警♥你们就谢天谢地吧 – 哦 是的
Just be grateful we didn’t call the police. – Oh, we are.
我们非常感谢
We’re very grateful.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你们很体谅
You’ve been very understanding.
我们在想你们两位大概需要休息一下
We were thinking that perhaps the two of you might need a little rest.
无意冒犯
No offense intended.
这里包含了一个清单 有我们接受的各种保险
This contains a list of all the insurance we accept.
我们会给你们的孩子去电
We’ll call your children,
以便他们可以来考察我们的设施
So they can come tour the facility.
谢谢
Thank you.
你考虑得很周到 – 还有下次
That’s very kind of you. – And the next time,
你们两位想来拜访你们的朋友
that you guys want to come visit your friend,
来这儿别带枪 行吗?
Do it without the gun, okay?
即使是空膛的
Even if it is empty.