Jane.
哦 你知道
Oh, you knew.

Jane.
你都知道
You knew,
但你却从没提一个字
And you never said a word.

Hey.
是他们吗?
Is it them?
是的 是妈妈
Yeah, it’s Mom.

Hello.
你父亲骗了我一辈子
Your father fooled me my whole life,
而且你都知情
And you knew it.
妈?
Mom?
发生了什么?
What’s happening?
你在哪里? – 你从没透露过一个字
Where are you? – You never said a word.
总是站在他那一边
Always on his side.
大教授 狗屁
Professor, my ass.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我在家里 还有菲利普和威尔
I’m at the house with Phillip and Will.
我们都在这儿等你们
We’re all here waiting for you.
你们在哪儿?
Where are you?
我们来接你们
Let us come get you.
我一个人
I’m alone.
我把你父亲赶走了
I got rid of your father.
然后我这就回家
And I’m coming back home,
或者我也许会去海边
Or maybe I’m going to the beach.
我不知道 我… – 妈?
I don’t know. I… – Mom?
我从此不想再见到他 – 爸爸在哪儿?
I never want to see him again. – Where’s Dad?
我终于摆脱了那个
I’m finally free of that,
毁了我一生的怪物
horrible creature who ruined my life.
我根本不鸟什么海明威… – 搞毛啊?
I don’t give a damn about Hemingway… – What the fuck?
或者梅尔维尔 或那些
Or Melville, or those,
卖♥♥弄才学的小型讲座… – 妈
Pedantic little lectures… – Mom.
你没完没了地翻来覆去
that, you went on and on and on,
总是让我觉得自己象个白♥痴♥
Always made me feel like an idiot.
妈 你得…
Mom, you have to…
他这一辈子就是个谎言
He lived his whole life a lie.
完全是个谎言
It was all a lie.
我是说 你读那么多书干什么用了? – 妈
I mean, what do you read in all those books? – Mom,
冷静 然后听我说 – 都是谎言
Calm down and listen to me. – It’s just lies.
爸爸在哪儿?
Where’s Dad?
我 我想他现在正悠哉悠哉地
I, I think he’s lying about,
逐渐衰老
being senile now.
他就是个假充别人的骗子
He’s just an impostor.
你没把他一个人抛下吧 你有吗?
You didn’t leave him alone, did you?
你从没想到你有个睚眦必报的母亲 你想到过吗?
You never thought you’d have a vindictive mother, did you?
是你们把我逼成这样的
You made me like this.

You.
还有他
And him.
你们 都见 见鬼去吧
You, just go, go to hell.
我的威士忌在哪儿?
Where’s my whiskey?
简 亲爱的
Jane, sweetheart.
我 我不知道我这是怎么了
I, I don’t know what came over me.
我想
I think it,
一定是我吃的药闹的
It must have been my meds.
不 不
No, no,
你♥爸♥没事
Your daddy’s fine.
我只是在开玩笑
I was only joking.
我永远不会抛弃他
I would never abandon him.

Jane,
简 听着
Jane, listen,
亲爱的
Darling.
我想请你帮个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
帮个忙?
A favor?
听着
Listen,
你能不能去莉莲那里
Could you go to Lillian,
帮我捎个口信给她?
give her a message for me?
妈 莉莲就在这儿
Mom, Lillian is right here.
告诉她 她是地球上最肮脏的婊♥子♥
Tell her she’s the dirtiest whore on Earth.
你说什么?
What did you say?

No,
宇宙中
in the universe.
宇宙中最脏的婊♥子♥
The dirtiest whore in the whole universe.
谢谢
Thanks.
我丈夫在哪儿?
Where’s my husband?
那么 发生了什么?
So, what’s happening?
没什么
Nothing.
一切都挺好
Everything’s fine.
但他们在哪儿?
But where are they?
我不知道
I have no idea.

But,
妈妈似乎充满着
Mom seems very,
正能量
energized.
她致以问候 莉莲
She sends her love, Lillian.

Oh.
好暖心
So sweet.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
现在我全都理解了
Now I understand everything.
你不会记得这事
You won’t remember this,
但有个晚上你回到家
But you came home one night,
当时我正在擦厨房♥地板
And I was cleaning the kitchen floor.
我浑身上下又热
I was all hot,
又汗
and sweaty,
又臭 又…
and stinky, and…
我当时怀着七个月的身孕
I was seven months pregnant.
夫人
Ma’am,
没 没事吧?
Is, is everything all right?
需不需要我们替你给谁打个电♥话♥? – 你没看到
Is there someone we can call for you? – Can’t you see,
我正在跟我丈夫说话吗?
I’m speaking with my husband?
然后你跟我一起蹲在地板上来帮我
So you got down on the floor with me to help me.
再后来
And then later on,
当我洗澡的时候
When I was taking a bath,

You,
你爬进浴缸和我共浴
You got in the tub with me.
不过我什么都不知道
And I didn’t know anything,
但我还是…
But I just…
我能感觉出你…
I sensed that you…
回到了我身边
That you returned to me.
尽管一无所知
And knowing nothing,
我还是原谅了你
I forgave you.
那边的这位老哥
This fella there,
他是公牛队的球迷
He’s a Bulls fan.
雷蒙德·钱德勒(1888~1959):是一名推理小说作家,对现代推理小说有着深远的影响
而且雷蒙德·钱德勒也是公牛队的球迷
And Raymond Chandler was a Bulls fan, too.
海明威喜欢公牛 不过
Hemingway liked bulls, but,
它们是西班牙的公牛
They were in Spain.
你们
You,
真的该走了
really should be going.
这会儿是戴维逊先生的睡眠时间了
It’s Mr. Davidson’s bedtime.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我不会把我丈夫留在这个仓库里 被当作傻瓜对待
I’m not leaving my husband in this dump to be treated like a fool.
来吧 约翰
Come on, John.
来吧
Come on.
我们走了
We’re leaving.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to see you.
我 我可以留下这个吗?
May, may I keep this?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 亲爱的 – 而且现在…
Here, dear. – And now…
我不得不再次彻底原谅你
I have to forgive you all over again.
48年之后
Forty-eight years later.
谢谢 艾拉
Thank you, Ella.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!