是的
Yes.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
再见
Goodbye.
但是你们真的想独自去旅行吗?
But are you sure you want to be traveling around on your own?
这里条件很好
It’s nice here.
我们可以的
We’re fine.
问问丹吧
Ask Dan.
你为什么这么不开心?
Why are you so sad?
我只是有点累了
I’m just a little tired.
而且我很生气
I’m also angry.
主要是对你
At you mostly.
也对丹
But also at Dan.
丹?
Dan?
谁是丹?
Dan who?
哦 我的天呐
Oh, for Christ’s sake.
我知道丹是谁
I know who Dan is.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
丹就是那个不再住在萨凡纳的家伙
Dan is the fella who isn’t in Savannah anymore.
他以前是个黑人
He was black.
我是说 他是黑人
I mean, he is black.
他那时还挺有点领袖气质的
He was a little more charismatic at the time.
哇哦
Wow.
哇哦 哇哦
Wow, wow,
哇哦
Wow.
我的艾拉
My Ella.
约翰
John,
我们今晚能睡在真正的床上吗?
Can we sleep in a real bed tonight?
现在 一旦我们去到演出现场
Now, once we get to the event,
那里会有安保
There will be security there,
所以除了你们的门票之外
So in addition to your ticket,
各位花点时间
Everyone take a moment,
确保你随身携带有照片的证件
Make sure you’ve got a photo ID with you.
我们还缺几个人
We’re still missing a couple people,
所有我们会在这儿的大厅集♥合♥
So we’re just gonna group up in the lobby right here.
如果你们只想集♥合♥在…
If you just want to gather round…

Hi.
晚上好 夫人 需要帮忙吗? – 晚上好
Good evening, ma’am. How might I assist you? – Good evening.

Um,
你们还有房♥间吗?
Do you have a room available?
经济型的
Economical.
呃 就住一晚
Uh, it’s just for one night.
我们有配备两张床的双人标间 – 哦 不 不 不
We have a standard double with twin beds. – Oh, no, no, no,
我们不能分开
We can’t be separated.

No.

Oh.
好吧 这样的话
Well, in that case,
我们有豪华间
We have the Lawrenceville,
一间漂亮的套房♥配一张大床
A beautiful suite with a king bed.
哦 我们要了
Oh, we’ll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
价格通常是每晚五百元
That normally goes for $500 a night,
不过
But,
我可以给您320元的价格另含税费
I can let you have it for $320 plus tax.
我的天呐
Goodness me,
我不想买♥♥下它
I don’t want to buy it.
我只想在里面住一晚
I just want to spend the night in it.
我这辈子就没在住宿上花过这么多钱
I’ve never spent that much on a hotel room in my whole life.
这是豪华间
The Lawrenceville it is.
吉耶莫会给您指路
Guillermo will show you.
您有行李吗?
Do you have any luggage?
这是迷你吧
There’s the minibar,
一些赠品
Some complimentary items,
立体声音响
Stereo,
另外这里面是主卧
And in here is the master bedroom.
这比我们家都大
This is bigger than our house.
我们住得起吗?
Can we afford it?

Oh.
别傻了 约翰
Don’t be silly, John.
我们当然住得起
Of course we can afford it.

Um,
非常感谢 – 不 不 不 没事的
Thank you so much. – No, no, no. It’s okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是您的房♥卡
Here are your keys.

Oh,
谢谢
Thank you.
住宿愉快
Enjoy your stay.

Oh,
艾拉
Ella.

Oh,
哇噢
Wow.
我的天呐
My gosh.
我来给我们倒一杯
I’m gonna get us a drink.
我想我们赚到了
I think we’ve earned it.
好极了
Excellent.
哦 看啊
Oh, look.
稍等
Hang on.
呜!
Whoo!
快点
Quick.
“Don’t leave me this way” – by Thelma Houston
♪ 别这样离开我
♪ Don’t leave me this way,
♪ 我无法生存
♪ I can’t survive,
♪ 我无法苟活
♪ I can’t stay alive,
♪ 没有你的爱
♪ Without your love,
♪ 哦 宝贝
♪ Oh, baby,
♪ 别这样离开我
♪ Don’t leave me this way,
♪ 不
♪ No,
♪ 我无法存在
♪ I can’t exist,
♪ 我肯定会思念
♪ I’ll surely miss,
♪ 你温柔的吻
♪ Your tender kiss,
♪ 别这样离开我
♪ Don’t leave me this way,
♪ 啊
♪ Ah,
♪ 宝贝
♪ Baby,
♪ 我的心中充满了爱
♪ My heart is full of love,
♪ 和对你的渴望
♪ And desire for you,
♪ 现在赶快下场 做你该做的
♪ Now come on down and do what you gotta do,
♪ 你在我心底燃起了那团烈火
♪ You started this fire down in my soul,
♪ 你没有发现 此刻熊熊烈焰已然失控
♪ Now can’t you see it’s burning out of control,
♪ 来吧 满足
♪ Come on, satisfy,
♪ 我内心的渴望
♪ The need in me,
♪ 因为只有你的挚爱
♪ ‘Cause only your good lovin’,
♪ 才能将我拯救… ♪
♪ Can set me free… ♪
哦 亲爱的 – 哦
Oh, darling. – Oh,
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
不 好了 亲爱的 – 我把地毯毁了
No, here. Sweetheart. – I ruined the carpet.
哦 亲爱的 – 我很抱歉
Oh, darling. – I’m so sorry.
出自《老人与海》
“老人消瘦而憔悴
“The old man was thin and gaunt,
“而且脖颈上有些很深的皱纹
“and had deep wrinkles in the back of his neck.
“腮帮上有些褐斑 属于良性的皮肤癌变
“The brown blotches of the benevolent skin cancer,
“那是太阳在热带海面上反射的光线所引造成的
“the sun brings from its reflections on the tropic sea were on his cheeks.
“褐斑从他脸的两侧一直蔓延下去
“The blotches ran well down the sides of his face,
“另外他的双手上有刻得很深的伤疤
“and his hands had the deep-creased scars,
“那是常用绳索拉大鱼留下的
“from handling heavy fish on the cords.
“但这些伤疤中没有一块是新的
“But none of those scars was fresh.
“它们象无鱼可捕沙漠中的侵蚀地貌一样古老”
“They were as old as erosions in a fishless desert.”
你好 亲爱的
Hello, hon.
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?

Oh,
沉得像块石头
like a rock.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!