And I’m afraid he might just wander off and get hurt.
我没法离开我的岗位
I can’t leave my post.
哦 天…
Oh, my G…
你的露营车呢?
What about your RV?
不 我 我…
No. I, I…
我♥操♥作不了
I can’t handle that.
它 它太大了
That, that’s too big.
我没法…
I can’t…,
我 我…
I, I…
哦 求你
Oh, please.
如果这事儿不重要 我不会求你
I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t so important.
拜托
Please.
我给我哥特里打个电♥话♥
Let me call my brother Terry.
都是我的错
It’s my fault.
杰基尔岛公园社区公园
(位于美国南方佐治亚州,该州东临大西洋,北接南卡罗莱纳,南毗佛罗里达)
糟了
Gosh.

Hey.
嘿 那是他吗?
Hey, is that him?
那个可怜的老头?
That poor old fella?
不 我告诉过你
No, I told you,
我的约翰是个玉树临风的绅士
My John is a distinguished-looking gentleman.
他是白头发
He’s got white hair,
戴眼镜
glasses,
蓄着精心修饰的胡子
and a well-groomed beard.
我知道了
I get it.
北方来的知识分子
Academic from Yankee-land.
我喜欢那个范儿
I like that type.
哦 他在那儿
Oh, there he is.
他在那儿!
There he is!
那是他
That’s him.
约翰!
John!
约翰!
John!
哦 感谢
Oh, thank,
上帝
God.
约翰!
John!

Ah.
约翰
John.
哦 约翰
Oh, John.
约翰
John.
你怎么哭了?
Why are you crying?
因为
Because,
你不见了
You weren’t there,
所以我 没有你我不知道该怎么活
And I, I wouldn’t know how to live without you.
一分钟都不行
Not for one minute.
现在 听着
Now, listen.
听着
Listen.
我们再也不分开了 明白吗?
We must not be separated, okay?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
因为我们剩下的时间不多了
Because we don’t have much time left.
行 那么你来得正好
Well, then it’s a good thing you came,
因为你不会想错过这个
’cause you wouldn’t have wanted to miss this.
这个太好…
This is an extraordinary…
这个巧克力冰激凌好吃得要命
It’s one hell of a chocolate ice cream.
你需要来个冰激凌吗 夫人?
Can I get you an ice cream, ma’am?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.

No,
不用了 给我来杯威士忌
No, get me a whiskey.
那天很冷
It was so cold,
但风景很美
But it was beautiful.
万物都覆盖上了一层冰
Everything was covered in with a layer of ice.
一切都是闪亮和透明的
It was all shiny and transparent,
好象整个世界
As if the whole world,
都被玻璃包裹
was covered by glass.
我不得不踩着
I had to take little,
小碎步
little teensy steps,
以防止滑倒
to stop from slipping.
而且我很冷
And I was very cold,
但你却想继续
But you wanted to go on.
《白牙》:是美国作家杰克·伦敦所著的一本小说,该小说的背景是19世纪末
因为你正在跟我讲《白牙》的故事
Because you were telling me the story of White Fang.
加拿大育空的克朗代克地区淘金热,讲述了一只野生狼狗的驯化历程
所以你压低声音
And you were keeping your voice low,
以免破坏了这寂静之美
So as not to disturb the beautiful silence.
我们回到家的时候
And we got home,
已经是凌晨三点
at 3:00 in the morning,
而且我们的头发都蒙上了霜
And our hair was covered in frost.
并且就在那个晚上 我们造了简
And that was the night we made Jane.

Jane.
怎么回事?
What is it?
里程标志21号♥
Mile marker 21.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事了 亲爱的
It’s okay, hon.
American Automobile Association: 美国汽车协会
3A大约半小时后到 – 我自己能行
AAA will be here in about a half an hour. – I can do it.
我不需要他们
I don’t need them.
我知道你不需要
I know you don’t,
不过我不想让你在外头晒太阳
But I don’t want you out here in the sun.
来吧
Come on.
我们在度假
We’re on vacation.
你们俩需要帮忙吗?
You folks need a hand?
是的 需要什么吗?
Yeah, need anything?
不 我们没事
No, we’re fine,
我们没事
We’re fine.
呃 3A的人很快就到
Uh, the AAA will be here in just a minute.
你觉得他们到这儿要多久?
How long you think it’ll be till they get here?

Oh,
他们?
Them?
半个小时
A half hour,
幸运的话
If we’re lucky.
哼 好的 很好
Hmm, well, good.
你是这么说的
That’s what you said.
听着
Look.
好的 别乱来
All right, just be cool.
我们拿了你们所有的东西
We’re gonna take all your stuff,
然后我们就走
And then we’ll go.
明白吗?
Okay?
把手♥机♥给我 女士
Give me the phone, lady.
你戴的戒指特么很不错
That’s a nice-ass ring you got.

Oh.
把它给我
Give it to me.

No.

Hey.
别拿我的戒指
Not my ring.
这是我的结婚戒指
It’s my wedding ring.
女士
Lady.
你的钱包在哪儿?
Where’s your wallet at?
哦 千万别用介词给句子结尾
Oh, never end a sentence with a preposition.
你说的“where”里已经包含了“at”的意思了
The “at” is implied when you say “where.”
哦!
Oh!
没必要恼羞成怒
There’s no need to get upset,
仅仅是因为你不懂语法
Just because you don’t know grammar.
你可以学的
You can learn it.
约翰 就
John, just,
就照他们说的做
Just do what they say.
老女人 你
Old lady, you,
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your ass up.
把你的钱包给我
Give me your purse.

Uh,
它 它
It, it,
它 它在车上
It, it’s in the camper.
我 我要去拿么?
Shall, shall I get it?
是的 赶紧
Yeah. Hurry up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!