我就是喜欢
I just love,
和不同的人聊天
Chatting with different people.
这儿
Here.
拿好了
There you are.
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
出发吧 亲爱的
Let’s roll, hon.
很高兴路上遇到你
Nice visiting with you.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
多好的女人呀
What a nice woman.
她在库房♥找到一条
She found one in the storeroom.
保质期是
Its expiration date is,
哦 天呐
Oh, my goodness,
去年四月
Last April.
我觉得它还能吃
I think it’ll still be all right.
你要尝一口吗 亲爱的?
Would you like a little taste, hon?
不 我想吃个汉堡
No, I want a burger.
还没到午餐时间
It’s not lunchtime yet.
我想要个汉堡
I want a burger.

Hi.
我叫香桃
My name is Chantal,
我为你们服务
And I’ll be your server.
嗨 香桃
Hi, Chantal.
我是艾拉
I’m Ella.
这是约翰
This is John.
估计我们要粘上你了
Guess you’re stuck with us.
我要个汉堡
I want a burger.
我可以推荐那个豪享套餐吗?
Might I recommend the Chow Attack?
只要9.99元
Only $9.99.
包括一个汉堡
That comes with a burger,
大份薯条
Large fries,
一块苹果派
A slice of apple pie,
和一杯快乐飞旋
And a Happy Swirl.
“一杯快乐飞旋”?
“A Happy Swirl”?
我不知道那会是什么
I have no idea what that could be,
但听上去一定很不错
But it sure sounds promising.
我要个汉堡
I want a burger.
那么我们就来个
So we’ll have a,
豪享套餐给这位不开心先生
a Chow Attack for Mr. Grumpy here.
好的
Okay.
那么你呢 夫人?
And you, madam?
只要水
Just water.
不点些吃的?
Nothing to eat?
我啜一小口他的快乐飞旋就行
I’ll just take a little sip of his Happy Swirl.
好的
Okay.
你们还要点别的饮料吗?
Would you like anything else to drink?
可乐?
Coke?
啤酒?
Beer?
不 这就够了
No, that’ll be fine,
谢谢 – 我要个汉堡
Thank you. – I want a burger.
汉堡 谢了
Burger, please.
呃 就这些了 香桃
Uh, that’ll be all, Chantal.
谢谢
Thank you.
千万别客气
You’re so welcome.
我想去活动一下腿脚
I’m just gonna stretch my legs.
你待着别动
You stay put.
好的
Okay.

Okay.
别走开
Do not move.
我知道 托马雪夫斯基大夫
I know, Dr. Tomashevski.
我完全清楚
I’m fully aware.
我不确定还能说什么
I’m not sure what else to say.
我只希望他们还没有走太远
I’m just hoping that they haven’t gone too far.
我理解
I understand.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
大夫 我 我兄弟刚停下车
Doctor, my, my brother just pulled up.
如果听到什么消息 我们会让你知道
We’ll let you know if we hear anything.
有消息吗?
Any news?
怎么样?
So?
我找了所有的超♥市♥
I checked all the supermarkets.
一无所获
Nothing.
我好象记得那是你的好主意
I seem to remember it was your brilliant idea,
让他们把那辆巨无霸留着
that they keep that monstrosity.
干得漂亮 老弟
Nice work, kiddo.
那总得有个理由吧
There has to be some sort of explanation.
是的 他们逃跑了
Yeah. They ran away.
但逃避谁?
But from who?
喂?
Hello?
威尔
Will.
妈妈
Mom,
你们特么在哪里?
Where the fuck are you?
威尔 亲爱的
Will, honey,
别对我用这个词
Please don’t use that language with me.
别管它什么词
Never mind the language.
你需要冷静
You need to calm down.
如果你再大嗓门儿
If you raise your voice,
我就挂了
I’ll hang up.
妈 这么疯狂是怎么回事?
Mom, what is this craziness?
你知道的我会来接你
You knew I was coming to get you.
为什么你不在这儿?
Why are you not here?
我们只是做个小小的旅行
We’re just taking a little trip,
简 我们不会走太远
Jane, we won’t be gone long.
“一个小小的旅行”?
“A little trip”?
去哪里?
Where?
这只是我确实需要和你♥爸♥一起做的一些事
This is just something I really need to do with your father.
我无法相信
I can’t believe this.
我们决定好了一切
We decided everything.
威尔会留下来陪爸爸
Will was gonna stay with dad.
我会
I was gonna,
来… – 你♥爸♥和我一件事都没决定
come… – Your father and I didn’t decide a thing.
是你和威尔以及那个庸医为我们做的决定
You and Will and those quack doctors did that for us.
这是海明威小说的基调
That is the basis of Hemingway’s narrative.
詹姆斯·乔伊斯(1882~1941):爱尔兰作家和诗人,20世纪最重要的作家之一;代表作包括短篇
小说集《都柏林人》、长篇小说《一个青年艺术家的画像》、《尤利西斯》以及《芬尼根的守灵夜》等
詹姆斯·乔伊斯看到了其中之美
James Joyce saw the beauty of it.
乔伊斯对他赞赏有加
Joyce acclaimed him,
称他为一位巨人
Called him a giant.
但这儿不是
But not here.
在美国不是
Not in America.
在这儿 我们把我们的才子吹捧上天
Here, we praise the hell out of our brilliant darlings,
然后再扼杀他们
And then we kill them.
你告诉爸爸让那台老爷车掉头
You tell dad to turn that jalopy around,
然后立刻回家
And get right back home.
试着理解一下
Try to understand.
就让我和你♥爸♥度这个假吧
Just let me have this vacation with your father.
“度假”
“Vacation.”
现在又成了度假
Now it’s a vacation.
你完全了解
You know full well,
他这种状况下没法开车
that dad can’t drive in his condition.
你♥爸♥完全有能力驾车
Your father’s perfectly capable of driving.
他做得非常好
He’s doing very well.
妈 拜托
Mom, please,
至少请保持手♥机♥畅通
At least just keep the cell phone on.
孩子们 我们能搞定
Kids, we’ll manage.
我们爱你们
We love you.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我根本不知道
I have no idea.
不知道 莉莲
No idea, Lillian.
…即 当我们死亡
…that when we die,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!