Sucks, mate.
确实很糟糕 伙计
There’s got to be something I can do.
肯定有什么我能帮上的
I just want to make her happy.
我只是想哄她高兴而已
Whatever happened to good, old-fashioned…
不管是做过瘾的 老式的…
runofthemill sex? Yeah.
还是普通的性♥爱♥? 是啊
People have to complicate it with all this kinky shit.
人们非要折腾些奇怪的癖好进去
Yeah.
是啊
You don’t have anything like that, do ya?
你没啥怪癖 对吧?
Hm? No weird fetish?
嗯? 没怪癖吧?
Nah. I mean, define ‘weird’, you know.
没 我是说 怎样才算是怪呢
Hi.

Hi! Hi, sorry to bother you. That’s OK.
你好! 抱歉打搅你了 没关系
Uh, were you in the middle of something?
呃 你在忙事情吗?
Oh, no, we’re just having some lunch. It’s alright.
不 我们刚在吃午饭 没关系
Oh, I’m so sorry. That’s fine.
哦 真对不起 没事的
I’ll be quick. Um, my name’s Steve.
我长话短说 呃 我叫史蒂夫
I’ve just moved in down the road.
我刚搬到这条街住
Oh, we’ve just moved in too. Hey, how about that!
哦 我们也刚搬进来 嘿 多巧啊!
Hello, welcome. Thank you.
你好 欢迎你 谢谢
Well, as I said, I won’t keep you.
那就这样 不打扰你了
I’m doing the rounds. Nice.
我就是挨家挨户 很好
Visiting the neighbours. Good.
拜访下邻居 真不错
And I wanted to give you these.
我还想送给你这些
Aww… My way of saying hi.
啊… 我的一点见面礼
Oh, my God. Golliwogs.
天啊 姜饼人
Also, I am required by federal law to inform you
另外 受法律要求 我得告诉你
that I am a convicted sex offender.
我有性侵前科
Where did you find Golliwogs?
你哪来的这些姜饼人?
I didn’t think they made them anymore.
我还以为外面没店家做这个了
No, they don’t, I do. Oh!
是啊 除了我没人做了 哦!
Yeah, baking is my little hobby.
嗯 烘培是我的一点小爱好
Amazing. I haven’t seen these since I was a kid.
真不错 我长大后就没见过这东西了
I think they stopped making them
我还以为没人做了
on account of the, you know, racism.
为的是避免种族歧视
Yeah, makes you think. Yeah, it does.
是啊 是有点歧视的意思 确实有点
OK, well, I won’t keep you any longer.
那好吧 我就不多占用你的时间了
OK, thanks, Dan. Steve.
那谢谢了 丹 是史蒂夫
Steve! Sorry. Maeve. Nice to meet you.
史蒂夫! 对不起 我是梅芙 幸会
Nice to meet you too. Thanks so much for this.
我也是 让你多费心了
Byebye. Thank you, bye.
拜拜 谢谢 拜
Please be kidding,
你在开玩笑吧
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在干什么? 没什么
Well, could you brush your teeth
你能在对着我说话前
if you’re going to breathe into my face like that?
把牙刷了吗?
I don’t want to be the bad guy here, Phil.
不是我说你 菲尔
But you can’t keep falling asleep at work.
可你上班时老是睡觉
I mean, you’re dropping the ball.
我是说 你在掉链子
So that’s a penalty, that’s one strike.
我得罚你 给你记次过
I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.
真对不起 不会再有下次了
Alright, off you… I’m tired.
好吧 去干活吧… 我有点累
I didn’t get that raise that…
我没有得到提薪 你答应…
I told you why I couldn’t give you the raise…
我跟你说过了 为什么不给你提薪…
home life got a little bit…
家庭生活有点…
times are tight, money’s tight.
经济不景气 资金又紧张
I mean, we’re all feeling the pinch.
我想说 我们都受此打击
I’m cancelling my holiday. Really?
我把假期都取消了 真的吗?
Shortening it, yeah. OK, I’m sorry.
是缩短了 好吧 真遗憾
It won’t happen again.
不会再有下次了
Have you ever been to Thailand?
你去过泰国吗?
You’ve never been, have you?
没去过 对吧?
Remember I did my shoulder in Bangkok?
还记得我在曼谷做的肩部诊疗?
The doctor put me on these. Right?
医生给我配了这些药 对吧?
These little suckers will knock you out
这些玩意儿能让你
a good six, eight hours.
昏昏入睡上七八个小时
OK, I’m not kidding but be careful.
我说真的 但要小心点
They’re from Thailand so they’re not technically,
泰国带来的东西 理论上
you know, legal.
并不合法
I’m not great with pills.
我吃不惯药
I’ve got a really sensitive gag reflex.
我的咽反射特别敏感
I almost choked on them at a school camp when…
上次我在学校野营时差点被呛到 就是因为…
So I’ll just… I’ll put them in some tea.
所以我还是… 还是泡茶里吃吧
There you go. Those’ll do the trick.
那给你 应该能帮到你
That’s the same stuff they force-feed prisoners
犯人暴♥动♥时给他们喂的
when they riot.
就是这东西
So you want to sleep? You’re gonna sleep.
所以你想睡得安稳? 你就能睡得安稳
Oh… Come on, guys!
哦… 行了 小家伙们
Oi! We were just…
喂 我们只是想…
You were just nothing. Bedtime.
你们什么也别想做 该睡觉了
Monsters.
小怪物们
Hey.

Hey.

Hey!
喂!
Wow.
哇哦
Uh, what are you doing up?
呃 在上面干什么呢
Off to bed, the pair of ya. Don’t make me come up there.
你们两个 快去睡觉 别等我上来赶你们
Good morning.
早上好
How are you feeling? Fine.
感觉如何? 还好
Feeling better, actually.
实际上 比以往还好
Good. That’s good.
很好 这很好啊
I may be a little late tonight.
今晚我可能要晚点回来
Not too late, OK?
别太晚 好吗?
No? Why?
不然呢? 为什么?
I don’t know, I just thought that we could…
我不知道 我只是觉得我们可以…
What?
干啥?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You don’t know? No.
你不知道? 不知道
You really don’t know?
你真的不知道?
I said I don’t know. Right.
都说了我不知道 那好吧
Just not too late, OK? I won’t be too late.
就别回来太晚 好吗? 我不会太晚的
Oh, God, I am so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
No, I’m sorry, it’s totally my fault.
不 是我不对 是我的错
Uh…
呃…
Golliwogs?
姜饼人?
Why do you have Golliwogs? Well, it’s why I’m here.
你哪来的这些姜饼人? 我就是来送这个的
I’ve just moved in down the road.
我刚搬到这条街住
And I thought I’d just pop in and introduce myself.
于是我便想上前来做下自我介绍
I’m Steve. Uh, Phil.
我是史蒂夫 呃 我是菲尔
Pleasure to meet you, Phil.
幸会幸会 菲尔
Those are my little ‘Howdy, neighbour’ gifts… for you.
这是我给你准备的邻里间的的小礼物
God, this takes me back.
天啊 这让我想起了
A simpler time.
那段纯粹的时光
It really was.
的确是啊
Also, I’m required by federal law to inform you
另外 受法律要求 我得告诉你
that I am a convicted sex offender.
我有性侵前科
This is so nice of you.
你真是费心了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
进去 进去
Baby, you’re not crying.
亲爱的 你怎么不哭啊
I don’t think I have any tears left in me.
我的眼泪都哭光了
I’m sure there’s a few more in there.
一定还有剩的
I mean, your dad only just died.
我是说 你♥爸♥爸不刚去世嘛
Ooh. Baby, shush.
亲爱的 别这样
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mrs Hawkins.
抱歉让您久等了 霍金斯女士
Actually, doctor, it’s ‘Miss’.
事实上 医生 是”小姐”
Well, Miss Hawkins, why don’t you take a seat?
那霍金斯小姐 请就坐吧?
You look very sexy in that outfit, doctor.
医生 你穿着白大褂好性感
Now, Miss Hawkins, I have the results of your test here.
霍金斯小姐 我这有你的检测报告
Oh, yes. Will you need to examine me further?
这样啊 你还需要更深入地检查下我吗?
Uh, no, no, it’s conclusive.
不必了 已经有结果了
And I’m afraid it’s bad news.
而且恐怕是个坏消息
Well, I have been a very bad girl.
我可一直是个坏姑娘哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!