I beg your pardon? This is Phone Fuck.
你说什么? 这里是电♥话♥做♥爱♥热♥线♥
Which girl do you want to speak to, hon?
你想跟哪个女孩聊天?
Can I just put you on hold for a second?
你可以等我一会儿吗?
Hello? Who do you want to talk to?
还在吗? 你想要找谁?
Sorry, my name is Monica. I’m calling from Video Relay…
对不起 我叫莫妮卡 我是来自视译通的…
I don’t care, sweetie. Just tell me
亲爱的 我不在乎你是谁 告诉我
who you want to talk to and I’ll put you through, OK?
你想找谁然后我帮你接通就是了 好吗?
Yes, sorry, hold on.
好的 对不起 等一下
What are the options? Depends what you’re into.
我有什可选择的? 看你对什么感兴趣了
What have you got?
你们都有什么?
Lesbian, straight sex, domination, blondes,
女♥女♥同性的 异性的 主奴的 金发的
interracial, deep throat, chubbies, trannies,
白加黑的 深喉的 肥胖的 变性的
cougars, swingers, Asians, gang bang,
熟♥女♥的 荡♥妇♥的 亚洲的 群♥交♥的
big tits, small tits,
大奶♥子♥的 小奶♥子♥的
double penetration, triple penetration,
双龙入洞的 三龙入洞的
squirting, arse to…
潮♥吹♥的 舔…
Midgets, barely legal, Gonzo,
侏儒的 刚成年的 无情节的
bukaki, anal, you tell me,
群射的 肛♥交♥的 或者你说想要什么
we’ve got different girls for different things.
不同的选择有不同的姑娘
Straight blonde, please. Connecting you now.
请给我来异性金发的 这就给你转接
Hey, this is Sonya. Who’s this?
嘿 我是索尼娅 你是谁?
Hi, this is Monica calling from…
你好 我是莫妮卡 来自…
You sound really cute, Monica. I don’t normally do girls
你的声音真可爱 莫妮卡 我通常不跟女孩儿做的
but I’m so horny tonight, I’ll make an exception.
但是我今天晚上欲♥火♥焚身 就破个例吧
No, no, sorry, no. No. I’m calling from Video Relay.
不 不 对不起 不是那样的 我来自视译通
My name is Monica. I have a caller on the line
我叫莫妮卡 我这儿有个
that uses sign language and I’ll be interpreting the call
聋哑客户 今天晚上我会为你们两个的通话
for both of you tonight.
做翻译
What?
什么?
If you talk to me, I will sign to the caller who’s deaf
你先跟我说话 然后我会用哑语告诉我失聪的客户
and he will sign back to me and I will talk to you.
他用哑语回复我 然后我再告诉你
He’s deaf?
他是聋子?
Yes, that’s right, he’s deaf.
是的 没错 他聋了
So he can’t hear me?
那他听不见我说话?
No, he can’t hear anything, he’s… deaf.
不 他什么也听不见 他… 聋了
But he can see your hand signs of everything I say?
但是他可以通过哑语看见我说的话?
Yes, sign language. That’s right.
是的 哑语 没错
I know a couple of words in sign language.
我还知道几个哑语的单词呢
I know “cunt face” and “sunrise”.
我知道”贱♥人♥”和”日出”
Can he see me? Like, what I’m doing?
他能看见我吗? 能看见我在做什么吗?
No, nobody can see you.
不能 我们都看不见你
He can see me. You’re just on a regular phone.
但他能看见我 你只是在用普通的电♥话♥通话
Right, gotcha, gotcha, gotcha.
对 我知道了
What does he look like? Um…
他长什么样? 嗯…
He’s cute… I guess?
我觉得… 挺帅的?
Look, can we just get started, please?
那么 请问咱们能开始了吗?
Sorry, what was his name again?
对不起 他叫什么名字来着?
It’ll be easier if you talk to me as if I’m him.
你把我当成他来交谈的话会更容易一些
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Sam. Fuck, that’s slow.
萨姆 靠 太慢了
Yeah, sorry, there’s going to be a lag.
是的 对不起 会有些延迟
What are you doing up so late, Sam?
这么晚了你在做什么 萨姆?
Just finishing some work. You?
我在赶工作 你呢?
I was waiting for you to call.
我在等着你给我打电♥话♥呀
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么衣服?
Pink bra and panties. What are you wearing?
粉色的文胸和内♥裤♥ 你穿的什么衣服?
Just boxer shorts. Is he?
只穿了平角内♥裤♥ 是真的吗?
No, he’s wearing a hoodie…
不 他穿了一件帽衫…
Why don’t we take those little shorts off?
你怎么不把内♥裤♥脱掉?
Sorry, can you hang on for one second?
对不起 你能等一会儿吗?
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Am I still holding? What the fuck?
你们还在吗? 怎么回事?
Oh, my God, yes, I’m so sorry. Um…
天啊 是的 对不起 嗯…
Can you repeat what you said last?
你能把你最后说的话再说一遍吗?
I said, why don’t you take your shorts off?
我说 你为什么不把你的内♥裤♥脱掉?
Fuckin’ hell, man.
真♥他♥妈♥的没劲
Uh, his shorts are off. Are you hard?
嗯 内♥裤♥已经脱了 你硬了吗?
Sorry, what do you mean by that?
不好意思 你说的什么意思?
Oh, fuck! It’s hard to get a run on here.
我靠! 没法继续下去了
Ask him is his dick’s hard. Yeah, of course. Um…
问他他的屌♥硬了没有 噢 这样啊…
Uh, yes, yes, yes. Sorry, yes, it is.
嗯 硬了 不好意思 他硬了
You want to put your big, hard cock in my mouth?
你想把你的大硬屌♥放进我的嘴里吗?
Wow, can we just assume he’s gonna say yes to that?
哇哦 我们能不能就当他说想了?
Well, did he say yes?
那 他说没说?
Uh, I reckon he will so can we just imagine
嗯 我猜他会说所以我们就想象着
he’s popped it all in there and wrap this up?
他已经把屌♥塞进去了然后别提这个了行吗?
Just fucking ask him, mate. Wow. Killing me. Um…
让你问你就问 伙计 哇哦 真折磨人 嗯…
Wow. He said yes. Huh! What a shock.
哇哦 他说想 哈! 这还用问嘛
What do you want me to do now, lover?
亲爱的 现在你想让我做什么?
Hello? What does he want me to do now?
喂? 他现在想让我做什么?
We’re having a few technical difficulties here.
我们这里出现了技术故障
Can I just put you on hold again?
我一会儿再打给你行吗?
Yeah, yeah. Fuckin’ hell. Thank you.
好吧 好吧 真背 谢谢你
Hello, you there? Yeah, are you there?
你好 还在吗? 在 你还在吗?
I mean, who’s the guy? What the fuck’s going on?
我想问一下 刚刚的男人是谁? 搞个毛啊?
Sorry, I’m just going to backtrack.
对不起 我要倒♥退♥一下
Earlier, he said, please to spit on his penis
之前 他说 在他的屌♥上吐些口水
to make it all slippery.
润润滑
OK.

Tell him I spat on it,
告诉他我吐了
there’s spit everywhere, it’s as slippery as fuck.
到处都是口水 已经如丝般润滑了
What’s the problem?
有什么事?
He wants to… Oh, my God.
他想要… 我滴娘啊
He wants to put his penis in you… your vagina.
他想要把他的屌♥放进… 你的洞洞里
Mmhm. Your wet vagina.
嗯 你潮湿的洞洞
Mmm, oh, fuck, yeah.
嗯 噢 操♥我♥ 就这样
Oh, I’m dripping wet.
哦 我都湿了
Oh, that feels good.
噢 太爽了
I want your big, hard cock to fill me up.
我想让你的大硬屌♥塞满我
Oh, yeah.
噢 就这样
Oh, fuck. So deep, it hurts.
噢 操♥我♥ 深一点 好疼
You have to eat it, OK?
你必须把它吃了 听见了吗?
You can spit it out as much as you want
你想吐多少就吐多少
but you still have to eat it.
但你还是得把它吃了
You’re just gonna make yourself dirty and sticky,
你又要把自己弄得又脏又粘
Nanna, and then I have to clean it up.
奶奶 然后又是我来打扫
I’m… I’m so sorry, I’m lost. What does he have to eat?
对… 对不起 我没听懂 他要吃什么?
Oh, shit! Don’t tell him that. I’m just talking to my nan.
我靠! 别跟他说那个 我跟我奶奶说话呢
And don’t tell him that either.
这个也别跟他说
Listen, can I…? I gotta do something.
我能…? 我有点事
Could you, um, could you keep him talking
你能 嗯 你能一直让他说吗?
just for, like, one minute?
保持 大概 一分钟就行
Definitely not.
绝对不能
Can you hear that? It’s my nan, OK?
你听得见吗? 那是我奶奶 知道吗?
She’s had a stroke.
她得了中风
She’s fucked. I need these calls.
她瘫痪了 我需要这些色情电♥话♥
I need the money. Just for one minute.
我需要钱 就一分钟
It’s easier than it looks, honestly.
说实话 做起来比看起来简单
Please?
行吗?
Fine. Thank you, thank you.
好的 谢谢你 谢谢你
OK, great. So just tell him heaps of stuff
好 太好了 就一直告诉他
about how good his dick is and how you want…
他的屌♥多让人销魂你多想…
Oh, God.
天啊
Hello? Hello?
能听见吗? 能听见吗?
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天啊
Would you like him to fuck you hard or slow?
你想让他猛烈地操你还是轻轻地操你?
Why would you ask in the first place?
那你刚才干嘛还要问?
He would like to fuck you hard, actually.
事实是 他想使劲操你
Hey, I’m back. Oh, God!
嘿 我回来了 终于回来了!
Thank you, help me. Where are we at?
谢谢你 快帮帮我 我们到哪儿了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!