She doesn’t call me an idiot
她不会叫我傻子
or tell me to shut up all the time.
也不会总叫我闭嘴
She listens to me.
她总是听我的
She’s nice to me.
她对我很好
She doesn’t make me feel like the only thing stopping her
她不会让我觉得
from being happy… is me.
唯一让她不开心的事情… 就是我
Get out.
出去
Maureen. Get out, Phil.
莫琳 出去 菲尔
Fuck it. Fuck.
该死 该死
At the tone,record your message.
请在嘟声后留言
To end, press ‘hash’.
请按井号♥键结束录音
Maureen, pick up.
莫琳 接电♥话♥吧
It’s not another woman, it’s only ever been you.
没有什么别的女人 从头到尾都只有你一个
I don’t want anyone… Oh, shit!
我不想要别人… 该死!
If you are satisfied with your message, press 1.
若您对留言内容满意 请按1
To re-record your message, press 2.
若您希望重新录制留言内容 请按2
For more options, press 3.
更多选项 请按3
Do you make a wish? Yeah.
许愿了吗? 当然
Yeah?
许了?
Are you gonna tell me what it is?
愿不愿意告诉我许了什么愿?
No.
才不要
If I guess, will you tell me?
如果我用猜的呢? 你会不会告诉我?
Maybe. Maybe?
有可能 有可能?
OK, is it a… car?
好吧 是一辆… 私家车?
No, it’s not a car. OK, not a car.
当然不是 不是车啦 好 不是车
Is it bigger or smaller than a car?
比车大还是小呢?
I’m not telling. Alright.
这我可不能说 好嘛
Is it bigger or smaller than… I don’t know,
那还从大小说吧 再比如… 我也不知道比如什么了
top of my head, say, this?
我满脑子都是这个 比如这个?
Oh, my God, if that is car keys, I’m going to kill you.
天啊 如果这是车钥匙 我会杀了你的
Paul. I’m not saying anything.
保罗 我什么都不打算说
No, this is not OK. Just open it.
不行 这不行 打开它吧
Oh, wow.
哇哦
They’re really beautiful. Yeah?
它们真好看 是吗?
Yeah.
当然
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日快乐 谢谢
Oh, what? No, I’m OK. I’m OK.
什么? 不不 我没事
Seriously? Yeah, I promise you.
真的? 当然 我发誓
Otherwise, we need to have a little nap.
或者我们可以小睡一会儿
A nap? In the car? While I drive?
小睡? 在车里? 我开车的时候?
Can you spare a dollar, mate?
给点零钱花花吧 先生?
No, sorry, mate, we don’t have any.
不 对不起 我们身上没钱
That’s right, you remember it.
这就对了 你别忘了
Come on, man, just a dollar.
得了吧 兄弟 就一块钱
Mate, we honestly don’t have anything. I’m sorry.
伙计 我们身上真的没钱 抱歉
Not one single dollar?
连一块钱都没有?
OK, you should just give them what you’ve got.
那 把你身上有的都给他们吧
Alright. He doesn’t have anything.
好吧 他什么都没有
For fuck’s sake. That’s what he said.
该死的 那是他刚说的
Alright, mate.
好吧 伙计
Alright, that’s fine. OK.
好吧 这就对了 好啦
What?
什么?
Alright, you want phones? They’re yours.
好吧 你想要手♥机♥吗? 给你
There you go.
给你
Oh, come on, mate. That’s enough.
得了吧 哥们 差不多行了
You got what you wanted.
你想要的都给你了
I wouldn’t say that.
我可不觉得
Aren’t you a pretty little thing?
这不是还有个小美女吗?
Alright, fuck off. What are you doing?
滚开 你等什么呢?
Sorry, sir, there’s been a gas leak in the garage.
抱歉 先生 停车场里煤气泄漏了
I can’t let you through. A gas leak?
我不能让你过去 煤气泄漏?
Hmm.

Paul! Paul!
保罗! 保罗!
Paul! Where are you…?
保罗! 你在哪儿…?
Is he OK?
他还好吗?
Hey.

Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 宝贝
Where are we? We’re in the hospital.
我们在哪儿? 我们在医院里
Shit, are you OK? Am I OK?
该死 你还好吗? 我好吗?
Yeah, I’m OK. You’re not OK.
是的 我没事 但是你有事
You fractured your skull, honey.
你的颅骨断裂了 亲爱的
But you’re going to be fine.
不过你会康复的
Oh, my God. How?
天啊 怎么会?
You fell and hit your head.
你摔在地上伤到头了
Really? I don’t remember.
是吗? 我记不清了
Yeah, the doctor said you might not.
是的 医生说你可能记不得了
It’s OK, just rest. What happened?
别担心 好好休息 出什么事了?
Somebody hit you.
你被人打了
The car park.
在停车场
Yeah. In the car park.
是的 在停车场
Did I rape you?
我强♥奸♥你了没?
Shh.

That’s what I was trying to do, sweetheart.
我打算那么做 亲爱的
Shh. Those men, I paid them.
嘘 那些人是我花钱雇的
I know. They were actors.
我知道 他们是演员
They were meant to hit me with a fake bottle.
他们应该用假酒瓶打我的
Yeah. Did they use a real bottle?
是啊 他们用真瓶子打的吗?
I… I don’t… It should have been fake.
我… 我不… 应该是假的
Honey, just try and rest. Just try and relax.
乖 别再想了 好好休息
It was for your birthday. I know.
我是为了你的生日 我知道
As a surprise. I know.
想给你一个惊喜 我知道
Did I do it?
我做了吗?
Maeve, tell me.
梅芙 告诉我
Did I rape you?
我强♥奸♥你了吗?
Yeah. Baby, you raped me. Yeah?
是的 宝贝 你强♥奸♥我了 是吗?
Was it OK?
感觉不错吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Was it what you wanted?
是你想要的那种吗?
Yeah. Thank God.
是的 谢天谢地
I really tried to think of everything this time.
这次我真的考虑得很全面
You know, I really put some thought into it.
你知道我真的很费心思
I know. Yeah.
我知道 是吧
I practised.
我排练过
But, you know, it was my first rape and I…
但是你知道 这是我第一次强♥奸♥而且我…
I don’t know if I’m, like, meant to be a raper.
我不知道我适不适合当强♥奸♥犯
Shh… ‘Cause it was…
嘘… 因为感觉…
No, baby, it was perfect.
别说了 宝贝 很完美
It was perfect.
真的很完美
Wait, so when did I hit my head?
等等 那我什么是时候摔倒的?
Right after. Shit.
做完以后 该死
There was more. No.
还没完呢 不用了
There was more… No more, no.
还有别的… 真的不用了
I was meant to do one more thing.
我原本还打算做一件事
Pauly, no more, please. Honey, no, that’s enough.
保罗 真的不用了 亲爱的 足够了
Just one more thing. Where are my clothes?
就一件事 我的衣服呢?
Please, just get my clothes.
求你了 拿一下我的衣服
My jeans.
牛仔裤
The front pocket of my jeans.
在牛仔裤的前兜里
Yeah.

You don’t have to answer now.
你不用现在就回答
I will be at Mum’s until you sort out your priorities.
在你理清生活中的头等大事之前 我回娘家住
You’re my priority! Done! Sorted!
你就是我的头等大事! 句号♥! 理完了!
Well, it doesn’t feel like it.
我感觉可不是这样
You never look at me anymore.
最近你都没正眼看过我
You’re late home every night…
你每天晚上很晚才回来…
I’m under the pump at work, babe.
我有很多工作 宝贝
That is bullshit. Bullshit!
真是扯淡 扯淡!
I called your brother and he told me
我给你弟弟打电♥话♥ 然后他告诉我
you’ve been taking theatre lessons.
你一直在上戏剧课
Theatre… Screen acting classes. So what?
戏剧… 荧幕表演好不好 所以呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!