So what the fuck? Since when did you want to be an actor?
所什么以? 你什么时候想过当演员了?
You’re the one who said I should get into it.
是你说让我适当学学的
What? When? Oh, God!
什么? 什么时候? 天啊!
When we first started this whole role play thing.
我们第一次开始这些角色扮演的时候
You said I could be a famous actor. Your words.
你说我能成为著名演员 这是你的原话
That does not sound like something I would say.
这话听着可不像是我说的
And that is not the point.
而且这不是重点
The point is you lied about it.
重点是你撒谎了
I was embarrassed.
因为我很尴尬
I mean, Jesus, Evie! Me? An actor?
你想啊 埃维! 我? 能当演员?
It’s crazy. It’s ridiculous.
真是疯了 真是可笑
It’s not ridiculous.
一点也不可笑
Dan. It’s ridiculous.
丹 真的很可笑
Don’t go. Evie.
不要走 埃维
Don’t go.
别走
If you walk out that door,
如果你出了那扇门
you’ll be making the biggest mistake of my life.
那将会是我人生中最追悔莫及的事
I used to be scared of the idea of growing old.
我曾经一想到变老就害怕
Now I’m just scared of the idea…
现在我害怕的是…
of growing old without you.
变老的时候没有你在身边
Ow. Fuck! What?
该死! 怎么了?
Oh, I got it in my eye. Christ!
哦 进我眼里了 天啊!
Got what in your eye? Tiger Balm.
什么东西? 万金油
I got fucking Tiger Balm in my eye. God, that really stings.
万金油进我眼里了 靠 真的很疼
How did you get Tiger Balm in your eye?
万金油怎么会进你眼里?
You’re supposed to put it near your eye.
你得把它涂在眼部周围
Like, the bridge of your nose and it makes you cry.
比如涂在鼻梁上 然后就会流泪
They showed us how to do it in acting class this week.
我是在这周表演课上学的
You were acting?
你刚才是演出来的?
Yeah, you couldn’t tell, though, right?
是啊 你没发现对吧?
You are a psychopath.
你真是神经病
You’re not… you’re not even ready to be a husband,
你还没有… 你甚至都还没有准备好做一个丈夫
let alone a…
更不要说…
Let alone a what?
更不要说什么?
Evie.
埃维
Let alone a what?
更不要说什么?
An actor?
演员?
You’re not a fucking actor.
你压根不是演员
Wow.
哇哦
What happened to you? Where’s Dan?
你怎么了? 原来的丹呢?
“Where’s Dan? Where’s Dan?” Fuck Dan!
“原来的丹呢?” 让他去死!
Dan is boring. He’s pathetic.
原来的丹太无聊 太可悲了
Why do you keep going on about Dan?
你为什么还对他恋恋不舍呢?
I can be better than Dan, Evie.
我可以变得比丹更好 埃维
I’m done with Dan.
我受够丹了
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
OK, so I will see you next time?
好了 下次再见?
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
Richard, come on in.
理查德 进来吧
What’s bothering you?
有什么困扰你的?
Um, well, I just wanted to talk to you about Rowena.
我就是想跟你聊聊萝威娜的事
Where are you going? Uh, I don’t know.
你要去哪儿? 我不知道
I just can’t be here right now.
反正我不想在这儿住了
Why?
为什么?
I saw Dr. Barnes today.
我今天去见巴恩斯医生了
She said she hasn’t seen you in weeks.
她说她已经很多周都没有见你了
And you don’t have cancer. I don’t have cancer.
而且你也没得癌症 我没得癌症
What the fuck is going on?
到底是怎么回事?
Well, I just came from the doctor
我刚从医生那里回来
and the results came back and they are negative.
出来的检查结果是阴性
I don’t have cancer. We beat it.
我没得癌症 我们胜利了
No, it’s bullshit.
别扯淡了
Dr Barnes said she hasn’t seen you in weeks.
巴恩斯医生说她很多周都没看见你了
I never said I went to Dr Barnes.
我从来没说过我去看巴恩斯医生
Yes, you did. You said Dr Barnes.
不 你说过 你说的巴恩斯医生
Well, honey, if I said that, I’m sorry.
亲爱的 如果我说过 那很抱歉
I thought I had cancer, I was a bit confused.
我以为我得癌症了 我当时有些混乱
But I don’t…
但是我没有…
have it.
得癌症
So there’s no cancer. No.
所以你没得癌症 没有
Are you crying?
你在哭吗?
Aw…
哦…
Sweetie, are you crying? Yes, I’m fucking crying!
宝贝 你在哭吗? 是的 我他妈在哭!
Ow! That hurt! Oh, did it? Good!
奥! 好疼! 哦 疼吗? 好啊!
I hurt you, good!
我伤了你 真好!
Because I can’t help but feel that for the last few weeks,
因为我实在忍♥不住觉得过去的几个周
you’ve been hurting me. Like, deliberately or something.
你一直在故意伤害我之类的
That is so crazy! Is it?
怎么可能! 是吗?
Then how come you keep putting
那你为什么不停地
photos of my dad up all around the house?
在家里到处放我爸爸的照片?
I put a couple up, I don’t keep putting…
我就放了几张 没有不停地…
But you do! This is what I’m talking about!
但是你放了! 这就是关键!
You’re not putting photos up, except you are.
你说你没放 但是你放了
Y… You didn’t throw those posters out, except you did.
你… 你说你没扔那些海报 但是你扔了
But only because you have cancer, except you don’t!
你说这都是因为你得癌症了 但是你没有!
I can’t trust you anymore, Ro!
我再也不能相信你了 小萝!
I still don’t know where Roxy is. My dad’s dead.
我到现在也不知道到萝茜在哪里 我爸爸死了
I’m crying all the fucking time.
我一直在哭
I’m so dehydrated and I can’t help but feel
我都脱水了 然后我就感觉
that you are somehow… you’re behind it all!
好像你… 你是这一切的幕后黑手!
OK, firstly, I did not kill your dad.
好吧 首先 我没杀你♥爸♥爸
Boy, do I keep picking the wrong times.
好吧 我总是来的不是时候
So sorry.
非常抱歉
Richard, can you just…?
理查德 你能不能就… ?
Wait, Richard!
等等 理查德!
Please, can you just stop and talk to me?
拜托 你能停下来跟我谈谈吗?
Honey, please don’t go. Why?
亲爱的 求你不要走 为什么?
Are you gonna actually tell me what’s going on?
你会完完整整地告诉我到底出什么事了吗?
Like, look in my eyes and actually tell me the truth?
你能看着我的眼睛跟我说实话吗?
No, of course not.
当然不可能
All I ever wanted was to have a family with you.
我只不过是想跟你有个家
And now…
现在…
shit, I’m almost glad I couldn’t get you pregnant.
该死 我都觉得幸亏没让你怀上
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么?
Please come here. No, what did you say?
求你过来 不 你刚才说什么?
Don’t fuck with me, Ro, not about this.
别玩我 小萝 别拿这事跟我开玩笑
What did you say? I said I’m pregnant.
你刚才说什么? 我说我怀孕了
Is that true?
是真的吗?
Are you sure? How can you be sure?
你确定? 你怎么确定?
Just, I am, I’m sure.
我就是确定
You’re pregnant?
你怀孕了?
That’s what all this has been about?
所以这一切都是因为这个?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Scared.
我害怕
We’re gonna have a baby?
我们要有孩子了?
We’re gonna have a baby?
我们要有孩子了?
I thought it was kicking.
我觉得他在踢呢
It’s just your knee twitching.
是你的膝盖在抖
Playing up again? Oh, no, it’s fine.
又耳鸣了? 不 没事
It just hums sometimes.
就偶尔有嗡嗡声
Moni, this service doesn’t work
莫妮 如果翻译的人也听不见
if the interpreter is deaf too.
那这项服务根本实现不了
It’s not quite that bad.
也没有那么糟
Getting worse, though? Please don’t tell anybody.
但是越来越差 对吧? 求你不要告诉任何人
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’ve called Phone Fuck.
这里是电♥话♥做♥爱♥热♥线♥
Which ones of our sluts do you want?
你想要哪个妓♥女♥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!