后来我们就跑了
And then we were safe.
接着海鸥飞来了 然后 就是 就是… 接着
But then this seagull came, and it was, “This is this, and that is that.” And…
海鸥 什么 哦
Seagull? What? Oh.
你们是不是又到海面上去了 是不是
You went up to the surface again, didn’t you? Didn’t you?
-可什么事也没有啊 -哦 艾莉儿 我得和你说多少次才行
– Nothing happened. – Oh, Ariel, how many times must we go through this?
你可能会被那些野蛮人看见的 那些人类
You could have been seen by one of those barbarians, by-by one of those humans
-爸爸 没有野蛮人的 -那很危险
– Daddy, they’re not barbarians. – They are dangerous.
你想过吗 也许哪天我的小女儿
Do you think I want to see my youngest daughter…
被那些吃鱼的家伙抓住
snared by some fish-eater’s hook?
我已经16岁了 我不再是小孩子了
I’m 16 years old. I’m not a child anymore.
别这么和我说话 小家伙
Don’t you take that tone of voice with me, young lady
只要你在海里生活 就必须遵守我的规则
As long as you live under my ocean, you’ll obey my rules
-可是你听我说… -别和我说别的
– But If you would just listen… – Not another word
我不想 再也不想听到你又到海面上的事了
And I am never, never to hear of you going to the surface again
明白了吗
Is that clear?
年轻人 他们以为他们什么都知道
Hmph Teenagers. They think they know everything.
你对他们管的松一点 他们就会离你而去
You give them an inch, they swim all over you.
你觉得我对她是不是太严格了
Do you think I was too hard on her?
当然不是
Definitely not.
为什么 要是艾莉儿是我女儿 我就要让她知道谁是头儿
Why, if Ariel was my daughter, I’d show her who was boss.
绝对不允许什么到海面上的事
None of this flitting to the surface and other such nonsense.
哦 陛下 我会牢牢的看着她的
No, sir. I’d keep her under tight control.
-你说的太对了 塞巴斯蒂安 -当然
– You’re absolutely right, Sebastian. – Of course.
-艾莉儿 需要一个人长♥期♥的监督 -长♥期♥的
– Ariel needs constant supervision. – Constant.
得有人看着她 好让她别有什么麻烦
Someone to watch over her, to keep her out of trouble.
-一直看着她 -而你就是最佳人选
– All the time. – And you are just the crab to do it.
我怎么干这个了
How do I get myself into these situations?
我应该做曲啊
I should be writing symphonies…
而不是跟在一个倔强的年轻人后面
not tagging along after some headstrong teenager.
嗯 这小姑娘要干什么
Hmm? What is that girl up to?

Huh?
艾莉儿 你没事吧
Ariel, are you okay?
要是爸爸能理解多好啊
If only I could make him understand.
我真不明白他的行为方式
I just don’t see things the way he does.
我就想不明白 能作出这么美妙音乐的人
I don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things…
可能是坏人
could be bad.
看 如此优雅
Look at this stuff Isn’t it neat
我的收藏如此纯粹
wouldn’t ya think my collection’s complete
我就是那个女孩
Wouldn’t ya think I’m the girl
那个无所不有的女孩
The girl who has everything
看 这隐密的宝藏
Look at this trove Treasures untold
一个山洞埋藏着多少奇迹
How many wonders can one cavern hold
环视四周 你便会发觉
looking around here you’d think
是的 她无所不有
Sure, she’s got everything
我有许多小玩意
I’ve got gadgets and gizmosaplenty
我有许多沃齐和瓦齐
I’ve got who zits and what zits galore
你要什么 我就有20
You want thin gamabobs I got 20
可谁在意 无所谓
But who cares No big deal
我要更多
I want more
我要到人群中去
I wanna be where the people are
我想看他们起舞
I wanna see Wanna see them dancing
用那个东奔西走… 那个叫什么
Walking around on those… What do ya call them?
哦 是脚
Oh, feet.
拍打鱼鳍你无法走远
Flipping your fins you don’t get too far
只有用脚才能跳跃起舞
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
散步在… 这个词又怎么说
Stroll in along down a… What’s that word again?
街道
Street
在那里他们散步 在那里他们奔跑
Up where they walk Up where they run
在那里他们整日沐浴在阳光下
Up where they stay all day in the sun
自♥由♥行走 希望我也能
Wandering free Wish I could be
成为他们的一份子
Part of that world
如果我能生活必须付出什么
What would I give if I could live
离开大海
Out of these waters
我该拿什么去交换那样的一天
What would I pay to spend a day
在沙滩上取暖
Warm on the sand
你一定要踏上陆地他们才理解
Bet ya on land they understand
他们肯定不会斥责女儿
Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
美丽的年轻姑娘 游泳之症
Bright young women sick of swimming
准备去承受
Ready to stand
准备去了解人们所了解的
And ready to know what the people know
向他们请教我的问题并得到答案
Ask them my questions and get some answers
火是什么 怎么会… 那个词怎么说
What’s a fire and why does it… What’s the word?
燃烧
Burn
这是我的大好时机 我是如此地渴望
When sit my turn Wouldn’t I love
渴望去岸上探险
Love to explore that shore up above
离开大海
Out of the sea
希望我能够
Wish I could be
成为他们的
Part of that
一份子
World
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian
艾莉儿 你在… 你怎么能… 这都是什么
Ariel, what are you… How could you… What is all this?
这是 嗯… 这仅仅是一些收藏品
It’s, uh… It’s just my collection.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see.
你的收藏 哼哼 如果 你♥爸♥爸知道这些…
Your collection, hmm. If your father knew about this place…
你不会告诉他的 是吧
You’re not gonna tell him, are you?
哦 求求你 塞巴斯蒂安 他永远也不会理解的
Oh, please, Sebastian, he would never understand.
艾莉儿 你的压力太大了
Ariel, you’re under a lot of pressure down here.
跟我来 我带你回家
Come with me. I’ll take you home…
给你沏些热东西喝
and get you something warm to drink.
-你觉得那是什么… -艾莉儿
– What do you suppose… – Ariel?
艾莉儿
Ariel?
艾莉儿 你要干什么啊…
Ariel, what are you…
天啊
Jumping jellyfish
艾莉儿 艾莉儿 快回来
Ariel? Ariel Please Come back
马克斯 过来 小家伙
Max Here, boy
嗨 来啊 你干什么呢 啊 马克斯
Hey, come on, mutt. What ya doing, huh, Max?
过来 马克斯
Come on, Max.
棒小伙子 棒小伙子
Good boy. Good boy.
嗨 小家伙 是不是很热闹啊
Hey there, sweetie Quite a show, eh?
史卡托 安静点 他们会听见你的
Scuttle, be quiet. They’ll hear you.
哦 知道了 我知道了
Ooh, I got ya. I got ya.
我们是勇猛无畏的 我们不会被发现的
We’re being intrepidaceous. We’re out to discover
我从来没这么近的看着一个人
I’ve never seen a human this close before.
嘿 他真英俊 是吧
Oh. He’s very handsome, isn’t he?
我不觉得 它有这么多毛 而且对我垂涎三尺
I don’t know. He looks kind of hairy and slobbery to me.
我不是说它呢
Not that one.
我是说和它玩的那个人
The one playing the snarfblatt.
安静 安静
Silence, silence.
下面我荣幸的
It is now my honor and privilege…
赠送一件礼物给我们 尊敬的埃里克王子
to present our esteemed Prince Eric…
这件礼物非常特别 也非常昂贵
with a very special, very expensive…
非常巨大的生日礼物
very large birthday present.
啊 格林斯比 你这个老瘦子 干嘛这么客气
Ah, Grimsby, ya old beanpole, you shouldn’t have.
没什么
I know.
生日快乐 埃里克
Happy birthday, Eric.
嗯 格林… 这个 嗯
Uh, gee, Grim… Ha
这 啊… 这东西真的很别致
It’s, uh… It’s…It’s really something.
当然 这是我亲手做的
Yes, I commissioned it myself.
而且 我本来希望 这是你的结婚礼物呢
Of course, I had hoped it would be a wedding present.
老天 格林 别提这个
Come on, Grim. Don’t start.
看 你并不伤心 因为我并不爱
Look, you’re not still sore because I didn’t fall for…
格罗海文的王子 是吗
the princess of Glowehaven, are you?
哦 埃里克 这不仅是我个人的想法
Oh, my Oh, Eric, it isn’t me alone.
全国人♥民♥都希望 看到你能安顿下来
The entire kingdom wants to see you happily settled down…
找到一个好女孩
with the right girl.
哦 合适的人肯定有 只是我…
Oh, she’s out there somewhere. I just…
只是我还没有找到而已
I just haven’t found her yet.
可也许你还没有下工夫去找
Well, perhaps you haven’t been looking hard enough.
相信我 格林 我找到了一定会和你说的
Believe me, Grim, when I find her, I’ll know.
毫无疑问 那感觉就象… 就象触电一样
Without a doubt, it’ll just… bam… hit me like lightning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!