然后洒点盐 有点咸味好吃
Then you rub some salt in cause that make sit taste nice
-哦 -天哪 我好象漏了一个
– Oh. – Zut alors! I have missed one.
看看这是什么
Sacrebleu What is this
怎么能漏了这个可爱多汁的螃蟹呢
How on earth could I miss such a sweet little succulent crab
加点作料 洒点盐
Quel dommage, what a loss Here we go in the sauce
然后再轻轻拍上点盐
Now some flour I think just a dab
再来点面包渣 你不会觉得疼的 你已经死了
Now I’ll stuff you with bread It don’t hurt cause you’re dead
接下来你会觉得很幸运
and you’re certainly lucky you are
因为你就要到我的大银锅里了
Cause it’s gonna be hot in my big silver pot

Eh?
这是什么 哦
What is this? Ow
哦 哦 哦
Yeow Oh, ow, ow, oh
我想我最好去看看 路易在楼上干什么呢
I think I’d better go see what Louie is up to.
出来 你这个小东西 是男人就出来
Come out, you little pipsqueak, and fight like a man
-路易 -哦
– Louie – Ow.
-你干什么呢 -没事 我就是 啊 啊…
– What are you doing? – Well, I was just, uh, uh, uh…
抱歉夫人
I’m sorry, madame.
你知道 埃里克 也许 咱们的客人想
You know, Eric, perhaps our young guest might enjoy…
参观一下我们的王国
seeing some of the sights of the kingdom.
去外面走走
Something in the way of a tour.
对不起 格林 你刚才说什么
I’m sorry, Grim. What was that?
你不能总这么闷闷不乐 你得出去走走
You can’t spend all your time moping about. You need to get out.
你得干点什么 有点活力 别光琢磨…
Do something. Have a life. Get your mind off…
放松 格林 放松 这是个好主意
Easy, Grim, easy. It’s not a bad idea, if she’s interested.
那 你什么意见 你想不想和我们一起
Well, what do ya say? Would you like to join me…
明天去参观一下我的王国
on a tour of my kingdom tomorrow?
那太好了 现在咱们把这螃蟹吃了吧
Wonderful Now, let’s eat before this crab wanders off my plate.
过来 伙计
Come here, boy.
毫无疑问
This has got to be, without a doubt…
今天是我这一生最羞辱的一天
the single most humiliating day of my life.
我希望你为我今天所做的感谢我 小妇人
I hope that you appreciate what I go through for you, young lady.
现在 咱们得计划一下怎么让王子吻你
Now, we got to make a plan to get that boy to kiss you.
明天 当他带你参观的时候 你要打扮的最漂亮
Tomorrow, when he takes you for that ride, you gotta look your best.
你要眨你的眼睛 就这样
You gotta bat your eyes, like this.
你要噘起你的嘴唇 就象这样
You gotta pucker up your lips, like this.
真是不可救药 这孩子 你明白吗
You are hopeless, child. You know that?
绝对没希望了
Completely hopeless.
-有什么线索吗 -没有 陛下
– Any sign of them? – No, Your Majesty.
我们找了所有的地方
We’ve searched everywhere.
没有一点您女儿或者塞巴斯蒂安的线索
We’ve found no trace of your daughter or Sebastian.
好吧 继续找吧 每一处珊瑚 每一个贝壳
Well, keep looking. Leave no shell unturned, no coral unexplored.
任何人不许睡觉直到她安全的回来
Let no one in this kingdom sleep until she’s safe at home.
是 陛下
Yes, sire.
天 我♥干♥了什么啊 我都干了什么
Oh, what have I done? What have I done?
-他吻了她了吗 -还没呢
– Has he kissed her yet? – Not yet.

Oh
哦 茱蒂
Oh,Judy
嗨 弗劳德 吻了吗
Yo Flounder Any kissing?
没有 还没有
No, not yet.
哦 他们… 他们最好快点
Hmm. Well, they’d… they’d better get cracking
快点 跑快点
Move over. Move your big feathers.
-我什么也看不见 -什么也没发生
– I can’t see a thing. – Nothing is happening.
就剩一天了 可这王子这么慢
Only one day left, and that boy ain’t puckered up once.
好吧 就这样 叫做
Okay, all right, this calls for…
浪漫激励
a little vocal romantic stimulation.
后退
Stand back
天 应该有人帮帮那可怜的小东西 别让他这么痛苦
Wow. Somebody should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery.
哦 天 都是些没用的东西
Oh’ Geez, man. I’m surrounded by amateurs.
求人不如求己
You want something done, you’ve got to do it yourself.
首先得创造那种情绪
First we got to create the mood.

Percussion.
弦乐 管乐
Strings. Winds.
歌♥词
Words.
你们看看她
There you see her
坐在你对面
Sitting there across the way
她说的不多 可她有种奇怪的吸引力
She don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her
尽管你不知道为什么 只要努力就是了
and you don’t know why but you’re dying to try
你不打算吻这女孩吗
You wanna kiss the girl
你听见什么了吗
Did you hear something?
-对了 -你喜欢她
– Yes – You want her
看着她 你知道你想要什么
Look at her You know you do
很可能她也想要的
Possible she wants you too
有个方法可以问她
There is one way to ask her
不用什么语言
It don’t take a word
什么也不用说 去吻那女孩吧
Not a single word Go on and kiss the girl
和我一起唱
Sing with me now.
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 哦-哦-哦
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia My, oh, my
这男孩太害羞 他不敢吻这女孩
Look like the boy too shy He ain’t gonna kiss the girl
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 真可惜 太害羞了
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia Ain’t that sad, Ain’t it a shame
太可惜了 他就要失去这女孩了
Too bad he gonna miss the girl
你知道 我到现在还不知道你的名字
You know, I feel really bad not knowing your name.
可能我可以猜出来 嗯 是不是米亚尔得
Maybe I can guess. Is it, uh, Mildred?
哦 不是
Okay, no.
那是戴安娜 拉切尔
How about Diana? Rachel?
-艾莉儿 她叫艾莉儿 -艾莉儿
– Ariel. Her name is Ariel. – Ariel?
艾莉儿
Ariel? Oh.
这名字真美 好吧 艾莉儿
That’s kind of pretty. Okay. Ariel.
现在是你们的好时间
Now is your moment
在兰色的珊瑚礁上漂流
Float in gin a blue lagoon
赶紧去吻她
Boy,you better do it soon
-没有多少时间了 -嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
– No time will be better – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
她什么也没说 她什么也说不了
She don’t say a word And she won’t sa ya word
除非你吻了她
Until ya kiss the girl
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 不要害怕
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia Don’t be scared
你已经准备好了 去吻她啊
You got the mood prepared Go on and kiss the girl
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 别停下来
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia Don’t stop now
不要掩饰你自己也想吻她
Don’t try to hide it how you wanna kiss the girl
呜啊 呜啊
Whoa, whoa
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 静静的漂浮着
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia Float along
听着这歌♥声
And listen to the song
这歌♥声鼓励你去吻那女孩
The song say kiss the girl
沙啦-啦-啦-啦 美妙的音乐
Sha-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia-Ia The music play
这歌♥声说 你应该去吻那女孩
Do what the music say You gotta kiss the girl
来吧 吻她 吻这女孩
Go ahead. Kiss her. Kiss the girl
为什么不去吻她呢
Why can’t you Kiss the girl
去吻她啊
Go on and kiss the girl
-过去 -亲吻那女孩
– Go on and… – Kiss the girl
呜啊 坚持住 我抓住你了
Whoa! Hang on, I’ve got ya.
干的好 伙计 太悬了
Nice work, boys. That was a close one.
太快了 这个小荡♥妇♥ 嗯 她比我想象的厉害
Ah, she’s better than I thought.
这样 这么下去 太阳下山之前他就会吻她了
Well, at this rate, he’ll be kissing her by sunset for sure.
现在该我亲自出马了
Well, it’s time Ursula took matters into her own tentacles.
特莱顿的女孩就应该是我的 我要让他着急
Triton’s daughter will be mine And then I’ll make him writhe.
我要让他象热锅里的蚂蚁
I’ll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook!
埃里克 让我说一下
Eric? If I may say…
这女孩比你梦中的女孩好
far better than any dream girl is one of flesh and blood…
温柔 美丽 而且就在你面前
one warm and caring and right before your eyes.
艾莉儿
Ariel!
艾莉儿 醒醒 醒醒 我刚听说件事
Ariel, wake up! Wake up! I just heard the news!
祝贺你 我们成功了
Congratulations, kiddo, we did it!
哦 你这白♥痴♥在说什么呢
Ooh. What is this idiot babbling about?
没错 就你们两个不知道了
Right, as If you two didn’t know, huh?
整个城市都在传闻王子
The whole town’s buzzing about the prince…
今天下午要结婚了
getting himself hitched this afternoon
你知道吗 他要结婚了
You know, he’s getting married.
你才真是个白♥痴♥呢 我就是想先祝你幸福
You silly side-walker. I just wanted to wish ya luck.
一会见 我可不想错过婚礼
I’ll catch ya later. I wouldn’t miss it!
好了 现在 埃里克
Well, now, Eric.
现在看起来是我错了
It appears that I was mistaken.
那个神秘女郎看来是真的存在的
This mystery maiden of yours does, in fact, exist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!