Melody
嗨 史卡托 嘿 赛斯巴丁 有什么新鲜事啊
Hey, Scuttle. Hey, Sebastian. What’s kicking?
新鲜事啊 我看看啊
Uh, hat’s kicking? Hmm. Let me see.
不要催我
Don’t rush me.
你很清楚有什么事
Ha You know perfectly well what’s kicking.
不要再玩了 你快来不及参加
Now, come along. You gonna be late for the…
抱歉 塞巴斯丁
Sorry, Sebastian.
美莉缇 孩子 我要告诉你多少次才行
Melody, child, how many times do I have to tell you?
你绝绝对对不可以在
It is expressly forbidden for you to be swimming
安全的海围墙之外游泳
beyond the safety of the sea wall.
跑出来游泳 是莽撞又违反规定的
Any such swimming is a reckless disregard of the rules,
你不知道吗
don’t you know?
别这样嘛
Stop that.
赛巴斯丁 你叫我怎么说呢
Oh, Sebastian, I can’t help it.
我真的好爱大海
I just love the sea
快回来啊
Hey Come back here
你就像是
You’re just like,
像你妈一样
like your mother.
嗨 美莉缇
Hi, Melody.
相信我
Trust me
这一次我确定我弄对了
This time I’m sure I’ve got it right.
对 你上次也这么说 而我酸痛了一个星期
Yeah, that’s what you said last time, and I was sore for a week.
停止抱怨 别再乱动
Oh, stop your carping and stand still.
这一定会很痛
Oh, this is gonna hurt.
好耶 对了 对了
Yes. Yes. Yes
这些都没有用
It’s just no use.
三叉戟的力量太强 我没有办法击败它
The power of the trident is just too strong for me to overcome.
我敢说乌苏拉就可以
I bet Ursula could’ve done it.
什么 你在那儿嘀咕些什么
What was that you said?
没有 我只是说
Nothing. I’m just saying…
我不准你再批评我
Stop criticising me
我妈这辈子 只会不停的批评我
That’s all my mother ever did was criticise me.
永远只会说乌苏拉这个 乌苏拉那个
It was always Ursula this or Ursula that
或是莫吉娜 你为什么不能 多学学你姐姐
or, “Morgana, why can’t you be more like your sister
乌苏拉
“Ursula ”
不是乌苏拉害我变得 这么迷你的
Well, it isn’t Ursula’s fault I got miniaturised.
-是你的错 -不是
– It’s yours – Is not
是你的错 躲躲藏藏十二年 我们才得在这个冰洞里
Your fault that we had to hide out here for 12 frostbitten years.
-不是 -是你的错 才害我们再也不能
– Is not – Your fault that we can never
出现在公开场合
show our faces in polite society again
你真的是逼人太甚了
You’re really pushing it, small fry.
是那个坠子
It’s the locket
这正是我们在冰洞里 长久等待的机会
This is just the kind of break in the ice we’ve been waiting for.
等到艾莉儿天真的小女儿
When Ariel’s innocent little daughter
发现这个坠子的秘密之后
uncovers the secret of that locket,
她一定会有一箩筐的疑问
she’s going to have lots of questions.
然后谁会在场 提供这些答案呢
And who’ll be right there with all the answers?
-我们啊 -一点也没错
– We will. – Exactly
她将是我们 征服川顿的完美工具
She’ll be the perfect tool for Triton’s undoing.
然后我又会再度变大
And I’ll get to be big again.
终于我可以做到 我姐姐这一辈子无法做到的事
Finally I’ll succeed at the one thing my sister never could.
真的 真的再度变大
Really, really big again
完完全全的掌控七海
Total domination of the seas
我会变大
I’ll be huge
美莉缇 拜托
Melody, please.
如果你妈发现你跑到外面游泳
If your mother ever found out you’d been swimming out here…
我知道 我知道 她会发疯
I know, I know. She’d flip.
我刚刚突然想到
I had a thought here.
我该想到什么
Now, where’d it go? Hmm.
嘿 赛巴斯丁 我妈妈到底对海有什么成见
Hey, Sebastian, what’s my mom got against the ocean anyway?
我是说大海是这么美好 怎么可能
I mean, how could there be anything wrong with something so
有什么不对
wonderful?
你知道吗
You know what?
有时候我甚至假装
Sometimes I even pretend
我有 鳍
I have fins.
我好希望能告诉妈妈我的感受
I wish I could tell my mom how I feel.
但 她永远不会了解
But she’d never understand.
我可以跟螃蟹说却
I can talk to crabs, but
不能跟她
not to her.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我刚刚想到
It just hit me.
你是不是应该告诉艾莉儿
How ’bout you tell Ariel
你真正的感受怎么样
how you really feel?
是啊 尽管去说
Oh, yes, by all means.
只管走进去并且告诉她 你曾经
Just waltz right in and tell her you been out here
到海里面去游泳
swimming in the ocean
我们可以举♥行♥一个大宴会
We could all just have a big party.
宴会
The party
这让我想起了一件事
Say, that reminds me of something.
-是你啊 -公主陛下
– Whoa – Oh, Your… Your Highness.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry. My fault.
我得走了 总不能光着脚丫参加宴会
I gotta go. Can’t go to the party without shoes.
如果你问我 她是有一点奇怪
If you ask me, she’s a little strange.
我听说她还真的跟鱼说话
I heard she actually talks to fish.
你在开什么玩笑
You’re kidding.
这应该会是很有意思的宴会
It should make for an interesting party.
我等不及了
Yes I should say
爸爸 我好想你
I miss you, Daddy.
真希望你能跟我们在一起
I wish you could be here with us.
妈妈
Mother?
-你在那里干嘛 -没什么
– What are you doing? – Uh, nothing.
我马上就来
I’ll be right up
美莉缇
Melody?
我好了
I’m ready.
来 我来帮你
Here. Let me help.
今天的头发不好整理吗
So, we’re having a bad hair day.
就算是 你也帮不了忙 对吗
If we were, you wouldn’t be helping, would you?
我只是来告诉你们 楼下有一大堆的客人
I’m just here to let you know there are a lot of people downstairs…
我们马上就下去 再给我们两分钟
Oh, we’ll be right down. Give us two minutes.
是啊 两分钟 我以前也常听谁这么说过
Right, two… Where have I heard that before?
妈 不要再梳了
Mom, put down the brush.
-根本没用的 -哦
– It’s hopeless. – Oh.
你看起来好美
You look beautiful.
一定要这样做吗
Do I have to do this?
每个人都认为我 很怪
Everybody thinks I’m weird.
宝贝 你这个年纪的每一个人 都不太适应
Oh, honey, everyone has trouble fitting in at your age.
我就是这样
I know I did.
我就像是一条 不适应水的小鱼
I was a regular fish out of water.
你 不可能
You? No way.
我真的好怕 我会是个十足的大傻瓜
I’m just so afraid I’m gonna make a total fool of myself.
美莉缇 这不光只是因为宴会对吗
Melody, this isn’t just about the party, is it?
你有没有什么话想要谈谈
Is there something you want to talk about?
你知道 你什么事都可以跟妈妈说
You know you can always tell me anything.
这 好吧
Well, okay.
我是说这有点疯狂
I mean, it’s kinda crazy and
而且 有点不太可能
sort of impossible.
先不要生气
Now, don’t freak,
但 我在这世界上 最希望做的事情就是
but what I dream about more than anything in the whole world…
准备好了吗
How’s it coming?
美莉缇 真的是你吗
Oh, Melody. Is that you?
你看起来好漂亮
You look beautiful.
他说得对 我们等一会儿再谈
He’s right. Now, we’ll talk later.
你今天晚上一定会很愉快的 相信我
You’re going to have a wonderful time tonight. Trust me.
容我介绍 今天的寿星
May I present Her Royal Highness,
美莉缇公主陛下
Princess Melody.
没错 妈说得对 我可以办到
Oh, yeah. Mom’s right. I can do this.
我可以请你跳支舞吗
Um, hi. Would you like to dance?
去啊
Go on.
当然 好啊
Sure. Okay.
-不 -够了
– Oh, no – That’s it.
我要自己航行去逍遥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!