You don’t have to be scared of me. I won’t hurt you.
怕你 有谁我说在害怕来着
Scared? Who said anything about being scared?
你难道还不了解 逃避这种战术吗
Don’t you know an evasive manoeuvre when you see one?
嗨 我是美莉缇
Hi. I’m Melody.
他叫迪普 我叫戴许
This here’s Tip, and I’m Dash.
对不起啊 对陌生人掏心挖肺先生
Excuse me, Mr I Spill My Guts To Total Strangers.
-你泄漏了我们的身份 -我只是试着表示友善啊
– You just blew our cover. – I was just trying to be friendly.
两位 我真的必须要走了
Uh, guys, I really need to get going,
所以 只要你们能告诉我
so if you could just tell me…
看吧 现在她要走了 而这些全都是你的错
See? Now she’s gonna leave, and it’s all your fault.
我的错 这
My fault?
-两位 -她可能是对肥肉过敏
– Guys… – She’s probably allergic to blubber.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
也许她只是不喜欢 那些不会飞的鸟
Well, maybe she doesn’t like birds that can’t fly
两位 你也不会飞
Guys… Well, you can’t fly either.
可是 你的脸长得很抱歉
And you walk funny.
-两位 -是吗 我
– Guys – Oh, yeah?
反正你不会飞
Well, you can’t fly either
两位
Guys
你们知道怎么去亚特蓝提卡 我的时间不多了
Do either of you know how to get to Atlantica? I don’t have much time.
你为什么要去亚特蓝提卡
Why do you want to go to Atlantica?
我要帮朋友拿回被偷走的东西
I have to get something that was stolen from a friend.
如果没拿到 我就会变回一个
If I don’t, I’ll turn back into…
什么 你会变回一个什么
A what? Turn back into a what?
人类
A human.
我早就知道你有点儿奇怪
I knew there was something unfishy about you.
算你倒霉 小姐 写信给我们
Tough break, sister. Drop us a line.
告诉我们结果怎么样
Let us know how it all turns out.
-我们带你去 -你愿意
– We’ll take you. – You will?
-我们愿意 -她现在是个落难中的少女
– We will? – She’s a damsel in distress.
这可是我们的机会
It’s our big chance.
天啊
Whew. Hoo-boy.
我不相信我会这么做 谁来阻止我
I can’t believe I’m doing this. Somebody stop me.
好吧 我们加入
All right, then, we’re in.
到亚特蓝提卡吧
On to Atlantica
乘风破浪
Taming the tides
勇往直前
Swarming the seas
所有梭鱼麻烦你们听仔细
Beware, barracudas Drop to your knees
保护我们的朋友和海葵
Defending our friends and anemones
他像只鲸鱼
As big as a whale
还有个小小尾巴
With a much smaller tail
为朋友我们握紧拳头
Facing the foe with our fearless flukes
再强的敌人也不会退缩
Daring the dastards to put up their dukes
不问结果
Great globs of gore We’ll storm the shore
为正义我们写下承诺
And seek the unknown
我们能活着回来吗
Then can we go home?
冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
Titanic Tip and Daring Dash
我们是冒险双人组
Adventurers-slash-explorers
冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
Titanic Tip and Daring Dash
我们是冒险双人组
Adventurers-slash-explorers
重洋远渡 誓死保护
Our gallant quest to do our best
所有人对我欢呼
And smile for our adorers
-成功出击 -创造奇迹
– We’ll save the day – And make a splash
冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
Titanic Tip and Daring Dash
我用螃蟹爪子来用力敲
We’ll clobber those crabs with their clammy claws
我用我的嘴巴来用力咬
We’ll shatter those sharks with their savage jaws
-他无法闪避 -我们所向无敌
– The battle is fierce – And mercifully brief
所有的人为你庆祝 这成功胜利
The conquering heroes return as kings of the reef
享用这美味
We’ll dine with the best
穿着有品味
Dressed with a flair
攀登高山
Climb every mountain
还要超越巅峰
Because it’s there
改写历史创造那奇迹
Come on, follow me We’ll make history
要勇敢向前
To courage To us
-三叉戟 -尽全力
– The trident – Or bust
冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
Titanic Tip and Daring Dash
我们是冒险三人组
Adventurers-slash-explorers
冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
Titanic Tip and Daring Dash
我们是冒险三人组
Adventurers-slash-explorers
-成功出击 -创造奇迹
– We’ll save the day – And make a splash
-美莉缇 -迪普 敢死戴许
– Melody – Tip and Daring Dash
我们三人一条心不畏艰难
All for three and three for one
亚特兰提卡
Atlantica
打胜仗
Here we come
我就知道这是真的
I knew it It’s real
亚特兰提卡
Atlantica.
没有错 小公主
That’s right, Princess.
再继续向前走
Just a little further.
斗蓬 匕♥首♥
Cloak Dagger
去确定不准让任何人 干扰她的归来
Go make sure that no one interferes with her return. Hmm?
爸爸 你有她的消息吗
Have you heard anything, Daddy?
我到处都找过了 但是我 小比目鱼
I’ve been searching everywhere, but I’d… Flounder
爸爸
Daddy
又怎么了
Now what?
-对不起 -艾莉儿
– Sorry. – Ariel?
-小比目鱼 -艾莉儿
– Flounder? – Ariel
我好想念你
Oh, I’ve missed you
老天 你再也不是以前那个小东西了
Boy, you’re sure not a guppy any more.
你说得一点也没错
You can say that again.
-来玩球 -给我
– Over here – Throw it to me
-对了 -给我
– Yeah – I want it
孩子们 我跟你们说过多少次了
Children, what did I say
不要在暗礁上面踢蚌壳
about playing Kick the Clam on the reef?
-对不起 爸 -小东西
– Sorry, Dad. – Kids.
关于美莉缇的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Melody.
小比目鱼 我真的需要你的帮忙
Flounder, I really need your help.
你放心 任何人都没有办法阻止我
Wild sea horses couldn’t stop me.
-来吧 -跟我来
– Oh, boy – Follow me
来吧
Come on
这里好漂亮啊
It’s so beautiful.
-抱歉 我的 -抱歉 我的错
– Sorry. My… – Sorry. My fault.
-错 -嗨
– …fault. – Hi.
我以前在这儿没见过你 你叫什么名字
I don’t think I’ve seen you around here. What’s your name?
我是美
I’m Mel… Mel…
大伙儿 来见美美
Hey, guys Meet Mel-Mel.
-嗨 -想跟我们一起玩吗
– Hi. – Hey, you wanna hang out with us?
好了 好了 让开吧 快点让开
All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up
这里没什么好看的 快点走
There’s nothing to see here. Move along.
走了 超人气小姐
Come on, Miss Popularity.
我们还有个任务要完成 记得吗
We have a previous engagement. Remember?
有空我们再一起玩
Maybe I’ll catch you later.
这就是
This is what happens
带着乡巴佬鱼儿 到大城市的后果
when you bring a country fish to the big city.
那是一只企鹅吗
Was that a penguin?
我要上来
Nice crib.
快 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
一定就是他了
That must be him.
他看起来好悲伤
He looks sad.
-他不像一个贼 -一向都是如此
– He doesn’t look like a thief. – They never do.
你们看在那里
Look There it is
叉子 我们为了一支叉子冒生命危险
A fork? We’re risking our tails for a fork?
我们没有时间在这儿用餐
We haven’t time for this.
我要每个有空的人鱼加入搜索
I want every available merman searching
去找她 找回她
Find her
戴许 如果要完蛋了
Dash, if this is the end,
伙伴 我只希望你知道
I just want you to know, pal,
我很抱歉去笑你的那些肥肉
I’m sorry I said that thing about the blubber.
-我也不该说你有口臭的事 -是吗
– Well, I’m sorry about the fish breath. – Yeah…
-你从来没说过这个事 -但我心里想过
– You didn’t say anything about that. – But I was thinking it.
川顿大王 您的女儿回来了
King Triton, your daughter has returned.
刚刚好险哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!