你知道的
you know that.
不论过去 现在 还是将来
You were, are, and always
你都是我最好的朋友
will be my best friend
我会时常想念你 我会永远带着生日时
And I’ll think of you often, and I’ll always wear those silver earing…
你送我的银耳环
you give me for my birthday
我会想你的
I’ll miss you
无论我将来回到城市里
And However many new girl friends I make in a few days…
会结交多少新闺蜜
when I move back into the city,
我都不会再找到你这样真实
I don’t think I’ll find another as true…
我想独自看那部电影《伴我同行》
I like to ask for the film “Stand By Me”…
由瑞凡·菲尼克斯 基弗·萨瑟兰
with River Phoenix, Kiefer Sutherland…
和理查德·德莱福斯主演的那部
and Richard Dreyfuss, alone.
明智的选择
Excellent choice.
很不错的电影
Lovely film.
请留言
Please leave a message
你好
Hello
你可能在浴室吧 所以听不到电♥话♥响
You’re probably in the bathroom, that’s why you can’t hear phone ring.
早上洗个冷水澡真是再舒服不过了
Nothing like a cold shower in the morning.
等你洗完澡我再打给你
Well, I’ll call you a little bit later after you finish your shower.
稍后再聊
We’ll talk later.
再见
Bye.
一天 当他打高尔夫球时
One day, as he was playing golf,
他意识到 没有情感时却装作感情充沛
he thought that it is more difficult to pretend
要比有情感时装作冷漠无情
you do have feelings when you don’t…
要更为艰难
than to pretend you don’t have feelings when you do.
他也想到 他其实喜欢她的口音
He also thought that he like her accent.
而且他总是偏爱短发女人
and he always prefer woman with short hair.
于是他认定她就是自己要找的伴侣
So he decided she was the one.
捕猎时 他会跟着她
During the hunt, he would followed her.
一旦她击中了某个独身者 他就会对她说
And as soon as she shot a loner, he would said to her:
“真希望我们用的是真枪
“I wish we have real gun…
而非这些愚蠢的麻♥醉♥枪♥
instead of this silly tranquilizer one…
不如你徒手杀了他吧”
why don’t you kill him with your bare hands?”
当她掐住独身者的喉咙时
And the moment she put her hand around loner’s throat,
他就会说
He would said:
“希望他能马上死去”
“I hope him die right the way”.
出什么事了
What happened?
她从一八〇房♥间的窗户上跳了下去
She jumped from the window of room 180.
到处都是血迹和饼干
There are bloods and biscuits everywhere.
希望她能马上死去
I hope she die right the way.
转念一想 我还是希望她能在死前多受点折磨
On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies
我只希望在我的房♥间里
I just hope her pathetic scream…
听不到她可悲的嘶喊
can’t be heard from my room.
因为我正想休息一会儿 需要安宁
Because I was thinking about having a lie down and I need peace and quiet.
我刚打完高尔夫 很累了
I was playing golf and I’m quite tired.
我可不希望听到一个女人死前还不停地哭嚎
The last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly.
她喊的这么大声 我听不到你说什么
I can’t hear you with all this screaming.
我们另找个安静的时间再聊吧
We’ll talk some other time when it’s quieter.
再见
Good bye.
再见
Good bye.
一条留言
One message
你好
Hello.
你可能在浴室吧 所以听不到电♥话♥响
You’re probably in the bathroom, that’s why you can’t hear phone ring.
早上洗个冷水澡真是再舒服不过了
Nothing like a cold shower in the morning.
等你洗完澡我再打给你
Well, I’ll call you a little bit later after you finish your shower.
稍后再聊
We’ll talk later.
再见
Bye.
介意我坐过来和你一起吗
Do you mind if I join in?
你喜欢马提尼酒是吗
You like Martini?
我觉得咱俩很般配 我也这么认为
I think we’re a match. Yes, I think so too.
这是双人间的钥匙
The keys to the double room, please.
我和酒店全体同仁衷心祝你们幸福美满
I wish you the best of the luck, we all wish you the best of the luck
你通常睡在床的左边还是右边
Do you normally sleep on the left side of the bed or the right?
右边 你呢 左边 太好了
The right, you? The left, perfect
打开双腿
Spread your legs.
需要我关灯吗 还是你想读会书
Should I shut off the light or would you like to read?
我想读书 灯光会影响你吗 不会
I’d like to read, does light bother you? No
我睡觉不会受灯光和噪声的影响
I’m not bothered by light or noise.
我睡觉很沉
I’m deep sleeper.
你们好 你们好
Hello. Hello.
恭喜你们 谢谢
Congratulation. Thank you.
这是我们的新女儿 名叫伊丽莎白
This is our new daughter, her name is Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白 快去亲亲叔叔 他是我的朋友
Elizabeth, give this nice man a kiss, he is a friend of mine.
我最不喜欢就是傻姑娘的亲吻
The last thing I want right now is a kiss from silly little girl.
拜托 你知道的
Come on, you know.
哭什么 你应该感谢我 伊丽莎白
Don’t cry, you should thank me, Elizabeth.
现在你的腿瘸了 更像你♥爸♥爸了
Now you have a limp and would be more like your father.
那个声音是什么
What was that sound?
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
没有
No.
介意换个姿势吗 好让我看着你的脸
Do you mind if we fuck in a position where I can see your face?
好的
Sure.
打开灯吧 这样我才可以看到你
Turn the light on please,so I can see you better.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
我杀了你的兄弟
I killed your bother.
让他慢慢死去
I left him to die very slowly.
我们说话的时候 他可能还没死透
He may not be dead yet as now we speak.
我踢了他很久
I was kicking him for ages.
无所谓
Doesn’t matter.
他发出了奇怪的哀号♥声 像这样
He whined a little the strangest kind of bark, something like this.
他一定很痛苦
Must have been from pain.
你什么也没有听到吗 没有
You didn’t hear anything? No.
你的确睡得很沉
You really are deep sleeper.
你想喝咖啡吗 太好了
Would you like some coffee? I love some
等我刷牙洗脸完后
As soon as I wash my face and brush my teeth.
我等不及想听 昨晚你答应要讲给的故事了
I can’t wait to hear that story you promise to tell me last night…
关于大学里你的那个学生
about that student of yours in the university,
以及他糟糕的期末项目
and his awful final project.
这个故事确实很有趣
It’s really very funny story.
那个学生叫瑞斯
His name is Ryess.
祥瑞的瑞 宙斯的斯 瑞斯
R-y-e-s-s, Ryess.
这不是眼泪 只是水滴 我刚才在洗脸
It is not tear, just water, I just washed my face.
我就知道你在撒谎
I knew you were lying.
我不明白你为什么这样做
I can’t understand why you did it.
所有人都清楚
When you know as anyone…
情侣关系是不能建立在谎言之上
that relationship can not be built on the lie.
我们马上去见酒店经理 你会得到应有的惩罚
We’re going to the hotel manager right now, and you’ll get the punishment you deserve.
这会受到什么惩罚
What’s the punishment for this?
他们会把你变成没人想变成的动物
They turn you into animal no one wants to be.
我看到你的伴侣从那条路走了
I saw you partner went back that way.
他看起来很慌乱
He looked frantic.
一切都还好吗
Is everything ok?
起初他想让她在受尽折磨而死
At first he wanted to kill her in some horrible and painful way…
就像她对他兄弟做的那样
like the death she inflicted on his brother.
他考虑过不停地踢她的胃部
He thought about kicking her in the stomach over and over again.
然后在同样部位再捅上几刀
And then stabbing her in the same spot in the stomach.
变形室
但他又觉得这是徒劳 因为她已经不省人事了
Then he thought there wouldn’t be much point because she’s already unconscious…
感觉不到踢打或者刀插的痛苦
and wouldn’t feel any pain from the kick or the knife.
你也得向我开一枪
You have to shoot me,
这样他们就不会怀疑我帮了你
so they don’t suspect I helped you.
一名酒店服女佣帮了他
A hotel maid helped him.
他不知道为什么她要这么做
He couldn’t understand why she did it
他决定把她转化为一只动物
So he decided to turn her into a animal
他把她拖进了变形室
He dragged her to the room with transformation took place
我问过他很多次 他究竟把她变成了什么动物
I asked him many times what sorts of animal he turn her into
但他总是用同样的答案回答我
But he always give me the same answer
“这跟你无关”
“That’s none of your concern”
那晚他离开了酒店
That night he left the hotel…
彻底地离开了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章控方证人
下一篇文章富贵逼人来
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!