and assemblies and cotillions…
新年家庭聚会
and open house on New Year’s.
霍基科基舞
Oh, the Hokey Cokey!
霍基科基舞
Oh, the Hokey Cokey!
霍基科基舞
Oh, the Hokey Cokey!
曲曲膝 伸伸手 啦啦啦
Knees bend, arms stretch, rah, rah, rah!
十二点啦
It’s 12:00!
怎能忘记昔日好友
Should old acquaintance be forgot
从不念想
And never brought to mind
怎能忘记昔日好友
Should old acquaintance be forgot
友谊地久天长
For the sake of auld lang syne
友谊地久天长 朋友们
For auld lang syne, my dear
友谊地久天长
For auld lang syne
我们举杯畅饮
We’ll take a cup of kindness yet
歌♥唱友谊地久天长
For the sake of auld lang syne
友谊地久天长 朋友们
For auld lang syne, my dear
友谊地久天长
For auld lang syne
我们举杯畅饮
We’ll take a cup of kindness yet
歌♥唱友谊地久天长
For the sake of auld lang syne
佃农们的这个庆典
And this pageant of the tenantry…
是人们铭记于心 津津乐道的
was the last of the great long-remembered dances…
最后一个舞会
that everybody talked about.
什么是”颤饮” 妈
What’s “kinershet,” Mam?
什么是什么
What’s what?
那首歌♥”我们举杯颤饮”
You know, in that song, “We’ll take a cup of kinershet.”
是”畅饮”
Oh. It’s “kindness yet.”
万事如意
All the best.
万事如意 坎贝尔先生
All the best, Mr. Campbell.
锁好后门 好吗 凯文
Lock the back door, will you, Kev?
出门前就锁好了
I already did before we went out.
别一惊一乍的 妈
Don’t half panic, Mam.
晚安 蒂琪
Good night, Titch.
晚安 妈
Good night, Mam.
上帝保佑今晚无家可归的人
God help anyone with no home tonight.
我想知道1956年会带来什么
I wonder what 1956 will bring.
在他脖子上放些冷的东西
Put something cold on his neck.
比如钥匙 那样会好点
Like keys. That’ll do the trick.
坐在这里等鼻血止住
Stay here until your nose stops bleeding.
谢谢你 修女
Thank you, Sister.
你是波维吗
Are you Povey?
我还以为是波维
I thought it was Povey.
你是贝尔纳街学校来的吗
Are you from Bernard Street?
不是 卡农肯尼迪学校
No. Canon Kennedy’s.
谁是同性恋
Who’s a fruit then?
这只是给你们个下马威
That’s just to show you who’s boss.
我是尼科尔斯老师
I’m Mr. Nicholls.
你们好好跟我合作
You play ball with me…
我也会善待你们
and I’ll play ball with you.
第二道菜
Seconds!
我从卡农肯尼迪学校来
I’m from Canon Kennedy.
谁是同性恋
Who’s the fruit then?
波维
Povey.
他怎么跟你说的
So what did he say to you?
气味有点浓 是吧
It’s a bit strong, isn’t it?
你觉得这个怎么样
What do you think of that?
-有那种味道 -太浓了
-Have a smell of that. -It’s too strong.
好 我不涂这种
All right, I won’t put it on.
-我付了钱的 -哪买♥♥的
-I paid for that! -Where did you get it?
你给我买♥♥东西了吗
Well, did you get me stuff for me?
两双尼龙袜 十五丹尼尔的
Yeah, two pairs nylons, 15 denier
棕黄色 全成形
American Tan, fully fashioned
粉底条和指甲油
pan stick, and nail varnish.
-深红色的 -对
-Majestic Red? -Yeah.
皇室香皂 《影迷》 和《电影》
Imperial Leather, Picturegoer, and Picture Show.
-夜巴黎香水呢 -这个他们没有
-Evening in Paris? -They didn’t have any.
我该怎么办啊 我没有…
Oh, what am I gonna do? I haven’t got…
给 蒂琪 你可以用我的
Here, Titch. You can have a bit of mine.
可惜不是香奈儿
Pity it’s not Chanel.
一旦爱上艾米
-Once in love with Amy
无法自拔
Always in love with Amy
你们俩别烦她
Leave her alone, you two.
别理他们 艾米
Take no notice of them, Amy.
他们只是发春而已
They’re just lettin’ the soft out.
我们的双唇如此靠近
Her lips are much too close to mine
小心 我愚笨的心
Take care, my foolish heart
孩子 能帮我们买♥♥包烟吗
Bud, would you go get us a packet of ciggies?
这里是肯辛顿十八号♥吗
Is this 18 Kensington?
我找莫娜
I’m looking for Mona.
不是 当然不是
No, it bloody well isn’t!
这里是肯辛顿街十八号♥
This is 18 Kensington Street.
肯辛顿是主干道
Kensington’s the main road.
这里没有莫娜
There’s no Mona here.
快走 滚
Go on, frig off!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 孩子 -晚安
-See ya, Bud, lad. -Good night.
再见 弟弟
See ya, Bud.
妈说别迟到了
Mam said don’t be late.
把点亮的手电筒举向夜空
If you shine the torch up into the night sky…
光会永不熄灭
the light goes on forever.
谁说的
Who says?
我们的老师
Our teacher.
我和我的影子
Me and my shadow
走在街上
Walking down the avenue
上楼吧 孩子 我会把可可带上去
Go on up, lad. I’ll bring the cocoa.
谢谢 妈
Oh, thanks, Mam.
十二点
And when it’s 12:00
我们上楼
We climb the stairs
从不敲门
We never knock
因为那里没人
‘Cause nobody’s there
只有我
Just me
和我的影子
And my shadow
孤独寂寞
All alone and feeling blue
现在是英国广播公♥司♥对内播音时间
This is the BBC Home Service.
振作起来吧 本周我们的发言人是
Lift up your hearts. Our speaker this week…
牧师
is the Reverend
快点 你们四个
Come on, you four.
快去洗漱 七点多了
Make a shape. It’s well past 7:00.
天哪 今晚真冷
Jesus tonight, it’s cold!
弟弟 能帮我擦擦背吗
Hey, Bud, will you do me back for me?
你很快就会长大
You’ll soon be grown up…
是吧 孩子
won’t you, lad?
快去洗漱 我帮你把茶和面包拿来
Go on, get washed, and I’ll bring you your tea and toast.
好 妈妈
Okay, Mam.
你迟到了
You’re late.
去向布♥什♥尔校长报告
Report to Mr. Bushell, the headmaster…
然后去楼上十号♥房♥找护士
and then go upstairs to the nurse in room 10.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你为何来
Why have you come?
我迟到了 尼科尔斯先生叫我来报告 先生
Mr. Nicholls told me to report late, sir.

Come on.
以后要准时
In future be punctual.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
有虱子
Lice.
有虱子
Lice.
干净
Clean.
有虱子
Lice.
有虱子
Lice.
干净

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章极品飞车
下一篇文章穿越大吉岭
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!